Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Multiple translations:

• History always repeats. Power is in the truth, and the truth is with us! 21.02.23
  • History repeats, but the power is always in truth
  • "Moscow is preparing for tomorrow's historic day. There will be no turning back. 21.02.23"
  • History always repeat itself.The power is in truth,but truth is our(meaning="we are right")
  • It says “History repeats itself” on the 1 year anniversary of the war, which already alarmed some intuitive Russians of what potentially could be coming.

Interesting, but I'd wait for one of the Russian-speaking folks like Julia Davis or WarTranslated to chime in.

Don't forget you can use Google Lens to translate stuff like this now.

image.png.ce86d37bae0ee5a0d5c2f9a49ad9bd9c.png

image.png.f650f1c7f5afe0b870810213cd95aeb3.png

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Drool 1

34 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It says “History repeats itself” on the 1 year anniversary of the war, which already alarmed some intuitive Russians of what potentially could be coming.

If Russia fucks up massively, and attacks a NATO nation.

Well, this war will be over within the next few weeks.

And we may get a nuke popped off, just for shits and giggles, because Putin will go out with a bang.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Not exactly the same but the classic rock and helos made me think of this

80s had some really interesting/aweseom TV shows - Tour of Duty and China Beach were set during the Vietnam War.  Magnum P.I., Simon and Simon, A-Team, Miami Vice (Sonny and the Lt.), and a bunch of others featured leads who were Vietnam vets.  But I digress.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Multiple translations:

• History always repeats. Power is in the truth, and the truth is with us! 21.02.23
  • "Moscow is preparing for tomorrow's historic day. There will be no turning back. 21.02.23"
  • History always repeat itself.The power is in truth,but truth is our(meaning="we are right")
  • It says “History repeats itself” on the 1 year anniversary of the war, which already alarmed some intuitive Russians of what potentially could be coming.

Interesting, but I'd wait for one of the Russian-speaking folks like Julia Davis or WarTranslated to chime in.

While it could indicate some form of escalation, I expect it is so Putin can deliver the truth, Russia has won the war or at least achieved its prewar objectives. It'll probably also say something about doing it despite the interference of western powers.  

13 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

While it could indicate some form of escalation, I expect it is so Putin can deliver the truth, Russia has won the war or at least achieved its prewar objectives. It'll probably also say something about doing it despite the interference of western powers.  

That’d certainly be an interesting path. So…what, he says they’ve won, and orders all troops to come back home? Then Ukraine continues its efforts to retake their own territory, and he then has to declare war and tell everyone to turn back around?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

FpZz2XPacAAbxuf?format=jpg&name=900x900

Meanwhile Putin won’t visit anywhere close to a war zone.

Putin can't even get close to his own advisers.

9 hours ago, bolverk said:

20ukraine-briefing-BIDEN-zghp-threeByTwo

So when's the album coming out?

9 hours ago, Parliament said:

I said the same thing over in the CR thread.  I'm sure I'm getting lit on fire or something atm.

Isn't politics a lot more pleasant when your opposition shows a bit of decency and respsect for the institutions that make America The United States of America? As opposed to trying to tear them all down?

It's nice to have people in office that are that way, even when we don't agree with them politically.

8 hours ago, The Dog said:

This is even better than aggy misery. MOAR

4 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Wood. 

i'll be in my bunk

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I love her so, so, so much.  We'll be in Helsinki in a couple of months.  Need to make our appointment with her.  Maybe a nice dinner, talk politics, get a coupla drinks in her, see what happens.  Pretty sure the wife would be down for some expanded diplomatic relations, some sort of trilateral arrangement, that kind of thing.

Have fun in Sweden!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, pops said:

This is absolutely the perfect situation.... we don't have to put a single American life at risk while helping to crush an existential threat to the world while simultaneously building up some good will in a part of the world we haven't since the late 80's...or ever.  Also putting china on notice to simmer the fuck down.

And what is the cost?  Having a national garage sale. 

Yep, a lot of this stuff is literally sitting in storage, that we are paying to store, and will eventually be scrapped or sold off to other countries for pennies on the dollar, or parted out for spares.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I don't want this thread to go Cloak Room, but in general, there is little value in agreeing with the opposing party. The party out of power only gains by disagreeing. So regardless of what is the "right" thing, there will always be some against it. It isn't a political party thing but more a staple of our political system.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Multiple translations:

john carpenter debate GIF by absurdnoise

obey roddy piper GIF

Edited by Laxtonto
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

I have not being able to punch him in the face fatigue 

Edit: was not trying to CR it.   I thought it relevant that there were actual bills filed to end aid to Ukraine is all.

This is way out of character for Matt. How is he fatigued after one year? He usually doesn't lose interest until 15.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1