Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Reuters: UN asks Putin to extend Black Sea grain deal in exchange for SWIFT access.

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has offered Russian dictator Vladimir Putin that he extends the Black Sea grain deal in exchange for connecting a subsidiary of Russian sanctioned bank to the SWIFT international payment system, Reuters reported on July 13, citing unnamed sources familiar with the matter. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

35 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

It will hit Ukraine about as successfully as Jimbo winning a Natty.

I took his comment to literally mean that the installation might succesfully hit Ukraine...like the territory. Dirt that happens be within the borders of Ukraine, thus "hittine Ukraine." 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Reuters: UN asks Putin to extend Black Sea grain deal in exchange for SWIFT access.

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has offered Russian dictator Vladimir Putin that he extends the Black Sea grain deal in exchange for connecting a subsidiary of Russian sanctioned bank to the SWIFT international payment system, Reuters reported on July 13, citing unnamed sources familiar with the matter. 

This is bullshit.  The message here is, "OK Pootin...if you decide to be a dick on some things, we'll go ahead and appease you on others.  So please don't be a dick, k?"

I'm glad I don't have to make decisions like this, as world hunger & starvation are damn serious...but damnit!!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 2

6 minutes ago, morehornsepower said:

This is bullshit.  The message here is, "OK Pootin...if you decide to be a dick on some things, we'll go ahead and appease you on others.  So please don't be a dick, k?"

I'm glad I don't have to make decisions like this, as world hunger & starvation are damn serious...but damnit!!

Exactly.  No negotiations with terrorists.  

• Hook 'Em 5

russian TG is saying that ukraine knew about the upcoming attack from the 1GTA

they have prepped the battle field.
they knew the attack rout
and they knew the units
and when they were going to attack....

so what could go wrong there???? 
just how long do you think it will take to get to 300k??? only 64K to go... and the 1GTA with the rest of the central military district has about... 75K alone.

or its about 1.333 troops per cluster bomb. 
and yes they are attacking in the open.

• Hook 'Em 4

https://www.threads.net/t/Cupah2BtrbD/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

1/ The battlefront is shifting as Ukraine fights back.   We've seen new progress made by Ukrainian troops on the Zaporizhzhia front.  🧵 HERE ARE THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS..

2/ NORTH OF BAKHMUT: Russian forces have launched counterattacks in Berkhivka village.  However, their attempt to secure positions failed due to intense Ukrainian artillery.   Meanwhile, Ukraine gained some ground towards Yahidne.

Screenshot_20230713_124205_Threads.thumb.jpg.adbd551e59d9999ecc089939839231e9.jpg

3/ SOUTH OF BAKHMUT: Ukrainian forces have advanced and secured positions in the Klishchiivka base point and in the direction of Klishchiivka woodland, also driving Russian forces out of the Klishchiivka woodland.

Screenshot_20230713_124222_Threads.thumb.jpg.e8a24c7dfe1e574260b3e94b8dd845ef.jpg

4/ SVATOVE FRONT: Fighting continues in the direction of Novoselivske and Stelmakhivka villages.  Russian forces have advanced and established control along several woodland areas and two base points.

Screenshot_20230713_124234_Threads.thumb.jpg.bfccf198b0b16cb9e2077b7b1f71177c.jpg

5/ Ukrainian forces have advanced and secured positions in the direction of Priyutne village, ousting and gaining control over several Russian base points.

Screenshot_20230713_124249_Threads.thumb.jpg.f558e7bfb8f3276a2799f976c88559de.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

200 ruZZians and Kremlin-appointed leader killed in temporarily occupied Tokmak

spacer.png

Ivan Fedorov, the legitimate mayor of temporarily occupied Melitopol, has said that the Ukrainian Defence Forces killed about 200 Russian occupiers and the Kremlin-appointed puppet leader of the city in Tokmak. 

Source: Fedorov on Telegram 

Quote from Fedorov: "Our Defence Forces have successfully worked on the occupiers' positions in Tokmak. Intelligence reports that the forging and stamping plant is done [struck – ed.], about 200 Russian invaders along with the city's commandant were killed, and FSB officers are panicking and taking their families out." 

Details: Fedorov has joked that "according to the forecast, the heat will only get worse" and advised the Russian occupiers to "go to their swamps" because "it's safer there".

• Hook 'Em 4

So as things slowly contine to move in Ukraine's favor, what would be the biggest "game over," albeit in slow motion, success that Ukraine could do to tip over the dominos for good? The capture of Tokmak? Or is it all the way to Melitopol? I understand that Russia isn't quitting and it will still be a long slog of attriting Russian forces. But at that point Ukraine can cut off Ukraine and basically hit everywhere with their missiles, right? Is one of those the point where the outcome, short of a nuclear disaster of one kind of another, is basically foreordained?

Maybe I just should have asked what the highest value town/village/point on the board would have the biggest shift/advantage for Ukraine...

• Hook 'Em 2

57 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Ukraine started receiving cluster munitions.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-receives-cluster-munitions-military-spokesperson-2023-07-13/

I believe Melitopol puts all of Crimea within missile range for Ukraine.

Yep. That essentially cuts Crimea off from the rest of the front. I would think this achievement would lead to the much anticipated deployment of the 9 brigades, but wtf do I know.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

I presume the US had plenty of juice to stop any attempt to let Russia back into SWIFT?

I don't think the UN has any power in terms of allowing them back into SWIFT anyways.  Maybe they were just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

So as things slowly contine to move in Ukraine's favor, what would be the biggest "game over," albeit in slow motion, success that Ukraine could do to tip over the dominos for good? The capture of Tokmak? Or is it all the way to Melitopol? I understand that Russia isn't quitting and it will still be a long slog of attriting Russian forces. But at that point Ukraine can cut off Ukraine and basically hit everywhere with their missiles, right? Is one of those the point where the outcome, short of a nuclear disaster of one kind of another, is basically foreordained?

Maybe I just should have asked what the highest value town/village/point on the board would have the biggest shift/advantage for Ukraine...

1 hour ago, Schulz2.0 said:

I believe Melitopol puts all of Crimea within missile range for Ukraine.

Yeah, I think Melitopol would be it.  Cutting off a shitload of troops in Bakhmut or elsewhere and forcing a mass surrender (or destroying them in place) would be up there psychologically, but tactically/strategically, Melitopol would probably be it.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

^A Very Russian convo:
"Is Wagner still a combat unit?"
"No, Wagner doesn't exist, but they'll re-deploy in August to continue not existing in Ukraine"

^Now the Olympics need to ban Russia itself

I think they already are banned, which is why they have to compete under an Olympic flag.  Goes back the doping scandal, which I think extends the ban for a few more years.  I am doing that from memory though.  

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

In that video of Russians fighting each other, there seemed to be a distinct lack of NCOs screaming at soldiers to get back to what they were doing and get their shit squared away, at least as we know them in the West.

That's not an army, that's a mob.   

• Hook 'Em 7

20 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

In that video of Russians fighting each other, there seemed to be a distinct lack of NCOs screaming at soldiers to get back to what they were doing and get their shit squared away, at least as we know them in the West.

Look up “Dedovshchina”.   The “Grandpas” get to brutalize recruits.  Always have.  Always will.   

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

Look up “Dedovshchina”.   The “Grandpas” get to brutalize recruits.  Always have.  Always will.   

When that drone video came out of a Russian soldier blowing another Russian soldier, right as the Ukrainians blew both of them (up), plenty speculated that it wasn't a romantic little tryst, but a senior soldier brutalizing a junior soldier.

• Rage+1 2

28 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

The Russian's are so stupid their Waldo has to be fat and wear neon blue.  

95A4AC73-FAE4-4CDB-BFAB-F69DCCF301CF.thumb.jpeg.053e32b5691d896109ee136d8251492f.jpeg

Russian television says that these Warriors will be marching through Europe to Paris and taking Poland.  Quake in fear, o you poor souls, who must face the mighty Russian army. 

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

When that drone video came out of a Russian soldier blowing another Russian soldier, right as the Ukrainians blew both of them (up), plenty speculated that it wasn't a romantic little tryst, but a senior soldier brutalizing a junior soldier.

If I recall correctly, there was even an interview with a Russian soldier explaining how it wasn't gay to force a new recruit to suck his dick...