Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

11 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Well…he has a thing for virgins over the age of 18. The problem is, especially in that part of the world, most gals who make it past 18 without having made sweet sweet love made it that far for a reason…a lack of takers. His criteria pretty much bias the selection towards homely women.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, choripan said:

Also, and I say this as someone that's 3/4 Polish and Ukranian, they're just a snap of a finger from going Badabing to Babushka. Could happen at 16, could happen at 36, ain't happenin' much later.

Coulda already happened with her.

I think we've got an ointment for that.  

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-07-26-23/index.html

As the Russia-Africa summit gets underway in St Petersburg, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov has accused western governments of trying to sabotage the event.

Asked why only 17 heads of state would be attending the summit, about half the number that attended in 2019, Peskov told reporters: “We are happy to welcome the heads of state who have arrived. We are happy to welcome all other representatives who come from the vast majority of states in Africa."

“As for the reduction in the number of heads of state, yes indeed, this is largely due to the work plans of the heads of state,” Peskov said.

But he also claimed: “There is overt brazen interference by the US, France and other states through their diplomatic missions in African countries and attempts to put pressure on the leadership of these countries in order to prevent their active participation in the forum.”

“This is indeed a fact, and this is absolutely outrageous. But this will in no way interfere with the success of the summit,” Peskov said.

Ukrainian and Russian sources report push near Staromaiorske, Moscow's forces seen retreating

Ukrainian and Russian sources have reported a push by Kyiv’s forces in Staromaiorske, along the Velyka Novosilka – Berdiansk axis in the southern frontline.Ukrainian special forces shared footage from the village, saying they had captured paratroopers from Russia’s 247th Parachute Regiment, along with important documentation and intelligence. CNN was unable to independently verify the Ukrainian claim or geolocate the footage.

However, different video from Staromaiorske, geolocated by CNN, shows Russian fighters leaving positions and retreating, purportedly after being driven out by Ukrainian forces. The two videos match separate accounts from two well-connected Russian military bloggers which say Ukraine has been intensifying operations in the area. Russian blogger Rybar had reported “the 36th Marine Corps of the Ukrainian Navy again tried to attack the positions of the RF Armed Forces west of the village.”

Ukraine has wedged itself in Russia's first line of defense, Russian official claims, amid reports of major offensive in Zaporizhzhia region

Ukrainian forces have been able to wedge themselves in Russia’s first line of defense, with heavy and fierce fighting still ongoing amid a large offensive along the southern front in the Zaporizhzhia region, a Russian official has claimed. 

“At least 100 armored vehicles have been used to attack by the enemy on the Orekhov [Russian spelling of Orikhiv] section of the Zaporizhzhya (Russian spelling of Zaporizhzhia) front,” a member of the Russian-installed Zaporizhzhia military-civilian administration, Vladimir Rogov, wrote on Telegram on Wednesday.
“At the moment, as a result of several waves of attack near Rabotino [Russian spelling of Robotyne] with more than 100 units of armored vehicles, including tanks, BMPs, APCs and AFVs, the enemy managed to wedge in three sections of our first line of defense.”

EU agrees additional sanctions against Belarus over involvement in Russia's war on Ukraine  

The European Union has agreed to adopt additional sanctions against Belarus over the country's involvement in Russia's war on Ukraine, the EU's Spanish presidency announced Wednesday. 

"Today, EU ambassadors agreed on adopting restrictive measures in view of the situation in Belarus and the involvement of Belarus in the Russian aggression against Ukraine," the presidency said in a post on social media. 

• Hook 'Em 4

16 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Well…he has a thing for virgins over the age of 18. The problem is, especially in that part of the world, most gals who make it past 18 without having made sweet sweet love made it that far for a reason…a lack of takers. His criteria pretty much bias the selection towards homely women.

Apparently being honestly told "You're the biggest I have ever had" is important to him.   Which requires the virgins.

• Haha 3

I'm not sure which type of cruise missiles the US has that are no longer in service that have a significantly better range than the storm shadows do.  I don't think there's any way they would give them the supersonic types because they are new enough that I can't imagine they have have been phased out in large quantities yet and they are also super expensive.  Like over a 100 million per missile.  Many of them are also air launched from bombers which Ukraine doesn't have.

Edited by kevwun

7 minutes ago, kevwun said:

I'm not sure which type of cruise missiles the US has that are no longer in service that have a significantly better range than the storm shadows do.  I don't think there's any way they would give them the supersonic types because they are new enough that I can't imagine they have have been phased out in large quantities yet and they are also super expensive.  Like over a 100 million per missile.  Many of them are also air launched from bombers which Ukraine doesn't have.

Yeah, lack of launch platforms for our cruise missiles is definitely a problem. We don't actually have ground launched cruise missiles in active use. We entered a treaty with the Soviets back in the 80s that resulted in the retirement of the only one we had (ground launched version of a Tomahawk with a nuclear payload). We just started developing them again in 2018 after withdrawing from the treaty. Everything else is either air or sea launched. Point being, we don't have much that can be easily integrated with their current operations. F-16s would give Ukraine the ability to use JASSM or SLAM-ER. The JASSM-ER variants would have a significantly longer range than Storm Shadow, although they are very new (entered service in 2014) so I don't know how many of the ER variant we have. Both JASSM (non ER) and SLAM-ER would have significantly less range than Storm Shadow. As for ballistic missiles, ATACMS has a lot less range than Storm Shadow, but presents a different challenge to intercept given its speed. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

That's either a Kalibr or Kh-55. Both are subsonic, with some Kalibr variants going supersonic when nearing the target. 

I'll also add that you wouldn't see footage of a Kinzhal missile like that. It travels in a ballistic trajectory, so the only time you'd really have video of it from the ground is from right at site of impact. And given the speeds it would be traveling, its only going to be visible very briefly. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Apparently being honestly told "You're the biggest I have ever had" is important to him.   Which requires the virgins.

When Prigozhin took his leave of Masha, he instructed her to “Be nicer ,” owing to the dour expression on her face, she said. “Even with my insane personality, selling my virginity to Prigozhin was a bit over the top,” she said. “Anyway, I felt really down. I remember that day I was thinking about not being late for a doctor’s appointment at the psychiatric hospital.”
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Please tell me General Popov was a tank commander. 

was in charge of all troops in the Zaphorizia region. bitched about lack of ammo and such so they fired him. they are firing/arresting anyone who has been criticizing things (like Strelkov). 

best guess is Ukraine believes his complaints are valid and are taking advantage of the situation. 

Edited by The Dog
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Dog said:
1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Please tell me General Popov was a tank commander. 

was in charge of all troops in the Zaphorizia region. bitched about lack of ammo and such so they fired him. they are firing/arresting anyone who has been criticizing things (like Strelkov). 

So he "popoved" once too often?

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1