Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Nope, if they were bound overseas they would usually be heading to the port in Beaumont.  That one looks to be travelling between Fort Hood and the north, or vice-versa.
There has always been lots of military trains crossing the US, its just getting noticed more since the war started.  The one that got attention a few days ago in Temple was actually loads from Beaumont headed to a camp in Minnesota.  I've been told Ft Hood trains are very common to and from bases in California, Colorado, and Georgia.  Many moves to Fort Polk also go through Texas.  I'm sure there are probably others.
I have no idea what is or isn't shipping overseas now, just that rail moves have always been common.  I wouldn't read anything into it unless it was loads near Beaumont headed to the port.

Yeah for sure don’t know where it’s all going to/coming from; but stuff is moving at a lot higher rate recently, and lots more OD green on the rails than I’ve ever seen.

13 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Keep in mind it took close to half a year to do the logistics for Desert Storm not 45 days. There is a hell of a lot of USA shit flooding NATO/Europe/Ukraine even faster than during the greatest logistics feat in all of the military history of the world for Desert Shield/Desert Storm.

Absent a tactical nuke getting dropped, I don't see it. I think the world's going to do just enough so it can sleep at night while the Russians do another genocide, this time on the doorstep of Europe.

1 minute ago, 686 said:

Yeah for sure don’t know where it’s all going to/coming from; but A) stuff is moving at a lot higher rate recently, and lots more OD green on the rails than I’ve ever seen.

We are (mostly) done with the Middle East/Africa, at least in terms of heavy equipment.

And the Army is undergoing a massive reorganization, and armored vehicles play a major part.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reorganization_plan_of_United_States_Army

4 hours ago, ABSR said:

One common theme I see in all the Chechen videos is that there is never an enemy soliders firing back.  It all looks like them making a video of themselves shooting guns, rockets and grenades and pretending to be in combat...but really just near some abandoned building.

TikTok Small Cocks

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting..... Jaukus?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AUKUS

AUKUS is a trilateral security pact between Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States, announced on 15 September 2021 for the Indo-Pacific region. Under the pact, the US and the UK will help Australia to acquire nuclear-powered submarines.

The pact also includes cooperation on "cyber capabilities, artificial intelligence, quantum technologies and additional undersea capabilities".[3]The pact will focus on military capability, separating it from the Five Eyes intelligence-sharing alliance that also includes New Zealand and Canada.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MadBurgerMaker said:

When does the "mud season" end over there?  Is there enough time left to finish painting a couple thousand M1's in Cold War style camo, or are we going to just roll with olive drab and/or khaki?

itfp9TX__normal.jpg

I would never have imagined early in my career I would be in real time, closely following the movement of tanks and trucks on secondary roads in Ukraine in mud season. Life is strange.

I admit to having had some alcohol tonight watching the horns baseball game.
that being said, what the fuck am I looking at and why is it a FFS post?
I saw something about the Norks but otherwise  I guess I am missing this

That dude counts the orc tanks the Ukes torch. How many can you count in that pic? It’s like Where’s Waldo with scrap iron.
  • Hook 'Em 5

59 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Absent a tactical nuke getting dropped, I don't see it. I think the world's going to do just enough so it can sleep at night while the Russians do another genocide, this time on the doorstep of Europe.

Or we in the mother of all proxy wars and will eventually act in accordance once all the necessary pieces are in place. Giving NATO everything needed to fight RU is the first step required for entering into this war.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

17 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I admit to having had some alcohol tonight watching the horns baseball game.

that being said, what the fuck am I looking at and why is it a FFS post?

I saw something about the Norks but otherwise  I guess I am missing this

it's a bunch of blown up Russian shit that Oryx has to now catalog. 

Note: this includes helicopters, drones, and cruise missiles.  Also, there was footage today of some SU-25s flying around well within MANPAD range.  If things go as expected, the only way the SU-25s, etc., will be able to do CAS is to, you know, be close by, and within MANPAD range.

There are also photos/videos of supposed Polish T-72s that were being shipped into Ukraine on rail, but not verified through official accounts.

Edited by atomheartbevo

Being shipped out of Belarus to Russia.  Includes some Iskander cruise missiles, with a range of 30-300 miles depending on which variant they are.  If they were in Belarus, they might not be able to help against Ukrainian forces trying to liberate south/east Ukraine.  We've heard barely anything about Ukrainian forces getting ready to go on the offensive, but then again, we heard very little about Ukrainian forces in the run-up to the invasion, and then all of the sudden they started tearing up Russians.

Really good BBC article about how much denial Russian society is in - @Brisketexan will appreciate it.  They don't believe there's any war crimes, and many believe the West is conspiring against them.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61073897

_124130011_cemetery.jpg

In Stavropol cemetery, there is a new line of graves. The fresh mounds of earth are covered in a sea of flowers. Decorating the graves, fluttering in the breeze, are military banners with emblems of elite Russian units. 

Fixed to wooden crosses are the portraits of soldiers, their names and the dates they died. The servicemen buried here lost their lives after 24 February: the start of President Putin's "special military operation" in Ukraine

At the cemetery I meet Dmitry. He lays red carnations at the grave of his former paratrooper comrade, an officer called Sergei Tysyachny.

"He was like a second father to me and the lads," Dmitry tells me. "We love him, we respect him and we mourn for him."

There is also international outrage at reports of apparent Russian military atrocities and alleged war crimes.

"I don't believe these fakes," Dmitry says about war crime allegations levelled against some Russian soldiers. "I will never believe them.  "I know how my commander, Sergei, taught us to act. I trust my comrades and my army. They would never do things like this."

Weird fucking t-shirt to be wearing.

_124130007_sergei_dmitry.jpg

At the end of the day in Stavropol, we find ourselves making the news, not just covering it.  A popular local website has published an article about the BBC's visit, along with a photograph of my cameraman and I interviewing Lada on a park bench.

Here's an extract: "It's easy to guess how the recently widowed resident of Stavropol must have felt talking to journalists from a country that is an accessory to the death of her husband."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Being shipped out of Belarus to Russia.  Includes some Iskander cruise missiles, with a range of 30-300 miles depending on which variant they are.  If they were in Belarus, they might not be able to help against Ukrainian forces trying to liberate south/east Ukraine.  We've heard barely anything about Ukrainian forces getting ready to go on the offensive, but then again, we heard very little about Ukrainian forces in the run-up to the invasion, and then all of the sudden they started tearing up Russians.

And to think we did not know about the Battle of the Bulge run up - and they did not know about D-Day.

Man, those days are gone. 

• Like 1

Here’s a perfectly insane interview with one of the top advisors and propagandists for the regime in Moscow. As is usual with these things, I don’t recommend taking any of the justifications at face value. I do recommend reading between the lines to see what is planned for Ukraine.

https://www.corriere.it/economia/aziende/22_aprile_08/we-are-at-war-with-the-west-the-european-security-order-is-illegitimate-c6b9fa5a-b6b7-11ec-b39d-8a197cc9b19a.shtml?fbclid=IwAR38ho0yANY1XSgV_Q3NB3O9ewp2JLc6RtypivmtGaRvNfrpkM2Hh9mCwQw

«Ukraine was being built by the US and other NATO countries as a spearhead, maybe of aggression or at least of military pressure, to bring NATO’s military machine closer to the heart of Russia. We can see now how well their forces had been preparing for a war. And Nazis were not only about killing jews. Nazism is about supremacy of one nation over another. Nazism is humiliation of other nations. The regime and the society in Ukraine were going very much like Germany in the 1930s».

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1