Tamales

Bill Clay

On 12/10/2020 at 1:29 PM, BigNastyHorn said:

Make the drive down to the Delia’s in San Antonio. 

If you are going to drive to San Antonio then just hit up Tellez. I have had both Delia's and Tellez.  Both solid but Delia's pork is a little bland for my taste.  Tellez is a much better tamale in my opinion. Got 3 dozen this morning. 

6 hours ago, CoachTex said:

If you are going to drive to San Antonio then just hit up Tellez. I have had both Delia's and Tellez.  Both solid but Delia's pork is a little bland for my taste.  Tellez is a much better tamale in my opinion. Got 3 dozen this morning. 

Haven’t had Téllez but Delia’s Spicy Red Pork and Spicy Green Pork are top notch in my book

On 12/11/2020 at 11:36 AM, NoRagrets said:

Where can I get the best tamales in San Antonio?

Excellent tamales can be ordered for pickup at Del Rio Tortilla Factory on the south side on the way to Poteet.

we order ours cooked & frozen - 15 dozen at a time.

3BF9F94A-E85C-4677-8FFD-F4A23F919551.jpeg

Edited by Armybrat
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Have to give a shoutout to Delia's for their CS.  We had ordered tamales a couple of weeks ago but due to the weather situation down in Texas shipping got FUBAR'd and our shipment was delayed from FedEx.  The tamales ended up being ruined and Delia's on their own accord refunded us for the order.  We'll check back in a few weeks when things settle down and get back to normal.  

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...