Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, Space Balls said:

Throwing sick poor people off health care, defunding the special Olympics, killing kids in cages, allowing children to get shot in schools, allowing global warming to disease people ..

You Christians are SCUM.

Forgot Space Balls, you hate yourself for being  an inbred daughter of siblings.

2 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

Remember when a couple of people said Trump really hurt himself over the McCain comments?   In only a few days since, we have the end of the Mueller investigation, and now a big move from Trump to strike down Obamacare in its entirety, and the news cycle has completely reset. 

The McCain comments are not going away. Sure the press has moved on to the next thing, but vets haven't forgotten. Those votes will be hard to get back.

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s the Trump strategy to flood the outrage information zone so no one knows what to focus on.  It has a paralyzing and exhausting effect on his opposition.   

/dictator’s playbook 

You’ve been flooding the outrage information zone on this site 24/7. Are you a dictator or just active measures?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

15 minutes ago, RPM said:

The McCain comments are not going away. Sure the press has moved on to the next thing, but vets haven't forgotten. Those votes will be hard to get back.

His poll numbers went down after his recent insane McCain rant. We’ll see how much they rebound after the Mueller report but nobody knows how to shoot their own dick off better than trump. 

Think about it. Any other president in history with the economy being this good would have numbers well into the 50 to 60 percent. He’s consistently in the 39-43 range, no matter what happens. And no I’m not listening to Rasmussen which is biased by about 6-7 points. 

3 hours ago, Chrispy said:

You’re always so unnecessarily hostile. Money really isn’t the issue here, as I was more concerned about the need for social events.

Also, one needs to be very careful about gifts when the recipient is on SSI because the threshold is fairly low. I once inquired about a more reliable vehicle for his group home and was told it may hurt their funding. So that was that. 

What?  Thought you were all about bootstraps and family needs to take care of their own.  Why don't you pay full freight for your cousin and remove him from SSI?  Put your money where your mouth is.  

Surely, if you didn't have a disabled cousin, you'd want to eliminate SSI entirely.  Because that's the type of person you are.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

What?  Thought you were all about bootstraps and family needs to take care of their own.  Why don't you pay full freight for your cousin and remove him from SSI?  Put your money where your mouth is.  

Surely, if you didn't have a disabled cousin, you'd want to eliminate SSI entirely.  Because that's the type of person you are.

Again, it’s not about money. My cousin adores his roommates at his group home and, quite frankly, thrives in that environment. Our family just has to be careful about how we supplement his income, lest we imperil his current accommodations; however, he wants for nothing. 

6 hours ago, Chrispy said:

Again, it’s not about money. My cousin adores his roommates at his group home and, quite frankly, thrives in that environment. Our family just has to be careful about how we supplement his income, lest we imperil his current accommodations; however, he wants for nothing. 

It’s a shame his group home will not take direct payment from family.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It’s a shame his group home will not take direct payment from family.

Or more reliable vehicles apparently. Jeopardizes the funding. 

We all know that if social security finds out you got gifted a more reliable vehicle, watch out. 

7 hours ago, Chrispy said:

Let me put it more clearly. You are completely against other people receiving government benefits. Like every conservative, you are a complete hypocrite when it comes to benefits received by your family. 

In fact, you are so big a hypocrite that you don't even see it. Why does your family "deserve" these benefits when others don't? 

Somehow, you also magically found the only group home in the country that doesn't accept donations. Right. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RPM said:

Only like 5% of them give a shit because Trump says "don't we love the troops folks? Not like those commie DemoRATS!" at every rally.

47 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Let me put it more clearly. You are completely against other people receiving government benefits. Like every conservative, you are a complete hypocrite when it comes to benefits received by your family. 

In fact, you are so big a hypocrite that you don't even see it. Why does your family "deserve" these benefits when others don't? 

Somehow, you also magically found the only group home in the country that doesn't accept donations. Right. 

No, not if they’re truly disabled, that’s fine. Honestly, it’s merely peanuts anyway. 

Deserve has nothing to do with it, it’s what my cousin prefers. We’re simply respecting his wishes. 

We donate all of the time, but the proceeds are disseminated throughout the many programs that they offer. Direct payments to a particular home or social worker is frowned upon. 

1 hour ago, tjhooker said:

Quick review had critiques of how he should be taking care of his cousin. 

It’s hilarious because he hasn’t the foggiest idea of what he’s talking about. But the folks on the left get off getting on, as they say. 

6 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

It’s hilarious because he hasn’t the foggiest idea of what he’s talking about. But the folks on the left get off getting on, as they say. 

There was a glimmer of a light-bulb moment in your comment. The idea that you see how government funding cuts impact "real people" (your people). "The Left" always sees this as a problem, even when it doesn't directly impact us. What is hilarious is that you are trying to thread a needle of not wanting to accept the fact that government funding helps people in need, because of some conditioned understanding of how conservative politics views it. 

To the greater point others are trying to illuminate for you (cause your light-bulb seems dim). Government funding, or redistribution of wealth in your vernacular, helps lift all boats of our society. Those in situations you and I cant fathom. And just because they are over there, or darker than me, or poorer than me, or does not relate to me in any form or fashion.....doesn't mean my tax money shouldn't be allocated to assist them because it ultimately provides a greater good. 

But you knew that. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Oh I have the foggiest. You have the money to cover all your cousin's costs, but instead want him to be considered indigent so he continues to qualify for SSI and state funded care.  You could even pay for a nicer group home for him if you wanted to. 

You see, I want a robust safety net to take care of your cousin and even you if you fall on hard times. You think people should take care of their own. Yet here you are, not taking care of your own. And I expect that your cousin isn't alone in having terrible family members like you. The state has to look out for him because you won't. 

So the next time you get on here wanting children to starve because their mothers made mistakes, you should remember how you felt about benefits being taken from your family. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, NowThis said:

cut Medicare , cut Special Olympics, jack up the fucking military by $50 billion 

Well, not to rain on anybody's 100-yard dash, but Special Olympics funding is no way comparable to Medicare/caid funding.

It's not out of bounds to let private orgs fund the SO.