Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I really miss the Antifa scare of 2017 and all the people bitching about their masks, as if that’s some kind of advantage.  If they didn’t have the masks on they would look like normal people opposing fascism which changes everything. 

Those people are normal to you and your ilk.  

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

To get fiscally sound, it will require cutting everything.  And raising taxes on everyone.  Sorry you believe in the fairy tale from your party that the national debt can be paid by just taxing the rich.  And at the same time giving away a bunch of free shit.  

And the Scandinavian model you lefties jerk off to — everyone pays high taxes.  Not just the rich like here in the USA.  

Yes. Let's kill the poor and disabled cuz "sorry". 

You fucking Nazi!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

You folks still haven't figured out how to read polls in the Trump era.  Trump supporters are significantly more likely to tell pollsters to fuck off.  Numbers are always going to look five to ten points under what they actually are.  The 2016 election out in front should have told you.

The polls were right about 2016

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

Man, every MFing cabinet member is a fucking corrupt shitbag....and now in Rick Perry news.

Nukes to MOOSLOOOMS!

Russia is very legal & very cool!

Kim Jung whatever is a great guy, what's not to like!

=

No wonder Barbara Bush quit the party.

Traitors! Money grubbing shit heel TRAITORS!

Just now, SubliminalHorn said:

I’m anti-fascist. You seem to like the bigots we have running the country right now

You mean our first president in history who ran initially as pro gay marriage?

Unlike homophobic Barack Obama who ran on a platform of denying gays the right to marry?  And only changed when the political winds changed?

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

The polls were right about 2016

The polls were right with three notable exceptions. They were very off in three states, Michigan Wisconsin and  Pennsylvania, which just so happened to swing the election to trump. 

It still arises suspicion in my mind. 

9 minutes ago, fuck johnny sack said:

Gay marriage became legal under Obama. Trans rights too.

Trump is reversing all that all over America. 

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I fucking hate you you neo nazi piece of shit .

Your brain is UGLY.

I will pray for you brother.  

• Fuck You 1

This show is pretty boring. The characters are meh, the plot lines somehow simultaneously outlandish and repetitive, and the plot twist of the obviously guilty guy getting another season has really fallen flat.

The show runners need to take a cue from True Detective and put in a whole new cast next season.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You mean our first president in history who ran initially as pro gay marriage?

Unlike homophobic Barack Obama who ran on a platform of denying gays the right to marry?  And only changed when the political winds changed?

Trump lied. Shocking, I know. His administration has worked to undermine lgbt rights. I wasn’t happy with how long it took Obama to come around. But he did. 

You, on the other hand, support a president that thinks white nationalists are very fine people 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Trump lied. Shocking, I know. His administration has worked to undermine lgbt rights. I wasn’t happy with how long it took Obama to come around. But he did. 

You, on the other hand, support a president that thinks white nationalists are very fine people 

You should be ashamed for voting for a virulent homophobe like Barack Obama.  The last US president to run on a platform of hate against gay marriage.  

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

You know, I’m starting to get a bit of a feeling that Johnny Sack is a racist piece of garbage.  Not sure why though. 

You also probably voted for the last us president to have a platform against gay marriage.  You homophobes make me sick.  

I"m sure there are plenty of Bama boards where you can only read political viewpoints that you agree with, kindly fuck off if you don't like it.

And y’all wonder why I post here.

My beloved university unfortunately has a fan base that’s 85% made up of people like that guy.

No fucking thank you.
  • Haha 1

You should be ashamed for voting for a virulent homophobe like Barack Obama.  The last US president to run on a platform of hate against gay marriage.  

You also probably voted for the last us president to have a platform against gay marriage.  You homophobes make me sick.  

cdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=762&h=802579

4 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

TARP netted the USA $15 billion.  

TARP recovered funds totalling $441.7 billion from $426.4 billion invested, earning a $15.3 billion profit or an annualized rate of return of 0.6% and perhaps a loss when adjusted for inflation.

Guys did you hear, we made a .6% return over 6 years. With that kind of cash rolling in we should roll back SOX right away. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

This is what's known on the internet as trying too hard.

Weird too, right, because you voted for Obama over champions of gay and women's rights that also supported single payer healthcare, and had solid plans to combat global warming.  You know, Romney, McCain, and Hillary.

Seriously, how could you really vote for someone wishy washy on gay marriage like Obama when you could have voted for a devout member of a faith who not only considers same sex couples apostates, but also bans their children from being members?  

• Like 2

TARP recovered funds totalling $441.7 billion from $426.4 billion invested, earning a $15.3 billion profit or an annualized rate of return of 0.6% and perhaps a loss when adjusted for inflation.

Guys did you hear, we made a .6% return over 6 years. With that kind of cash rolling in we should roll back SOX right away. 

That translate into watching a LOT of rats fuck, so in Johnny metrics, it makes sense.
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

The worst thing to Trump about a mass power outage would be not being able to watch TV. He’s a fucking toddler that needs his cartoons. 

I'm sure he has a hardline to FOX News.

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That translate into watching a LOT of rats fuck, so in Johnny metrics, it makes sense.

Not to derail the thread but can I please get the scoop on this whole Johnny Sack rat fucking thing that keeps getting mentioned? tia

24 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Not to derail the thread but can I please get the scoop on this whole Johnny Sack rat fucking thing that keeps getting mentioned? tia

During the kavanaugh confirmation process the sack got hoppin mad and claimed he was gonna now donate 10 large to every republican candidate in town. Bragging further, he said he could pay 10k to watch rats fuck, basically saying money was no object for the sack. 

I asked if I could borrow 10k and he ignored me. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

What has happened to you, man? You are better than this.

11 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Trump ran as opposed to gay marriage.  As far as I know, he is still opposed to it.   The most I've heard from him is that the legal issue was settled by the Supreme Court. 

12 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

That's Mr Cockmunch, thank you very much. I like the term. It's not as negative as it sounds and quite descriptive in political contexts. 

Correct.  All the shit flying and ilk is what ruffles the feathers? 

Also, I figured I’d see a “fuck Derka”, “fuck DD” or “fuck swam” handle long before Johnny sack.