Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Nothing against Tiger winning the Masters, and his issues with life in the past dozen years or so, and nothing against him being awarded this.....but that is all you need to do now to be the recipient of a Medal of Freedom?  Shouldn't he be retired first? A cursory examination of all the recipients over the years...and those who are from the sporting world are all retired or long past their competitive heights.

Let's take a look at some past recipients:

President_Reagan_presents_Mother_Teresa_

1920px-Apollo_13_with_president_Nixon.jp

Margaret_Thatcher_awarded_Presidential_M

Blair_MOF.jpg

In my opinion, Omar in her speech about 9/11 with “some people did some things” was trying to minimize 9/11 and the Muslim perpetrators who caused it. Was she trying to imply that 9/11 was an inside job and invoke conspiracy theories that are rife in her community so as to not further sully the bloody reputation of her religion. That’s my guess. 

Notice how she never takes ownership of the garbage that comes out of her mouth, we’re either misinterpreting, taking things out of context, etc. She knowingly employs dog whistle tactics and rather than own it like Trump does she likes to play the victim and hold herself as being persecuted by mean old Republicans because she is a Muslim POC. Fuck her. There are too many of us with a vested interest in opposing her for her to get away with it. We couldn’t have designed a better foil in a laboratory. She is going to help pave the way for Trump 2020.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Fuck You 9

27 minutes ago, Thermos H. Christ said:

I kind of prefer random shitty advice president to the usual. “Sorry to see  you’re car broken down! Maybe check the oil level? If not fixed fast, must find another way to get to work!”

I'm sure the French appreciate the President's sagacious advice as to what they should do in case there's a fire. Act quickly!   Damn! Why didn't the French think of that?

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

In my opinion, Omar in her speech about 9/11 with “some people did some things” was trying to minimize 9/11 and the Muslim perpetrators who caused it. Was she trying to imply that 9/11 was an inside job and invoke conspiracy theories that are rife in her community so as to but sully bloody history of her religion. That’s my guess. 

Notice how she never takes ownership of the garbage that comes out of her mouth, we’re either misinterpreting, taking things out of context, etc. She knowingly employs dog whistle tactics and rather than own it like Trump does she likes to play the victim and hold herself as being persecuted by mean old Republicans because she is a Muslim POC. Fuck her. There are too many of us with a vested interest in opposing her for her to get away with it.

You are defending a man who, during the collapse of the towers, openly bragged about he now had the tallest building in lower Manhattan.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/11/trump-pointed-out-that-he-now-had-tallest-building-lower-manhattan-he-didnt/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f083859f53c4

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Icono is a bit, right? 

In the sense that 40% of Americans right now are "a bit," then yes, he's a bit.

I don't block him, because I think we all need the glaring sight of our political reality to confront us every goddamned day.  We don't get to look away.  We have to see our hideousness in real time -- refusing to look at it is cowardice. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

In my opinion, Omar in her speech about 9/11 with “some people did some things” was trying to minimize 9/11 and the Muslim perpetrators who caused it

In my opinion it is 100% factual that you didn't listen to her whole speech, and if you had, your stupid opinion wouldn't have changed anyway.

21 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

In my opinion, Omar in her speech about 9/11 with “some people did some things” was trying to minimize 9/11 and the Muslim perpetrators who caused it. Was she trying to imply that 9/11 was an inside job and invoke conspiracy theories that are rife in her community so as to not further sully the bloody reputation of her religion. That’s my guess. 

your opinion is shitty, and your guessing skills are worse.  you should feel bad about both.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Notice how she never takes ownership of the garbage that comes out of her mouth, we’re either misinterpreting, taking things out of context, etc. She knowingly employs dog whistle tactics and rather than own it like Trump does she likes to play the victim and hold herself as being persecuted by mean old Republicans because she is a Muslim POC. 

Image result for trump wrong gif

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump is unhappy the church fire is cutting in on his valuable cable news coverage and executive time. 

"Hey, everybody! Major announcement. Guess what. I'M AWARDING NOTRE DAME THE PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF FREEDOM! They said it couldn't be done. We'll just keep winning! Suck it, Dumbocrats!"

1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

He's just so fucking stupid.

It’s actually amazing to watch.  High profile stupid people giving their opinions is usually funny, but this is kind of scary.  He’s a complete buffoon.  And literally the dumber the person I know, the more that dumbass supports Dotard.  

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

I'm finding out who my dumb friends are.  They were the ones I always suspected.

I had an argument with a guy from HS the other day and in frustration he said "your intolerance of conservatives is what has cost you so many friendships".  Now, he and I aren't friends, and I try to avoid him, because he's a buttmunch, but I thought about it and honestly could only recall one friend from my youth who has actively shunned me.  One.  There are plenty of people I don't interact with and haven't for a long time who probably don't like my views or maybe me in general, but they weren't my friends in the first place.  So apparently there's a coterie of those people out there angrily discussing how much I suck, which is nice.

3 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

It's the seemingly smart ones who are emotionally tied to defending the indefensible that most mystify me.  

I only have one really ‘smart’ one who’s all in on Dotard.  And he’s a Moscow born neurosurgeon. Go figure...

Book smart but otherwise can’t figure out the most basic things in life.  He actually has trouble differentiating facts and opinions.   

Edited by ChiTownDoc

22 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

It’s actually amazing to watch.  High profile stupid people giving their opinions is usually funny, but this is kind of scary.  He’s a complete buffoon.  And literally the dumber the person I know, the more that dumbass supports Dotard.  

I'm amazed on a daily basis by just how dumb he is.  We are the most powerful, advanced country in the history of the world and we have an abject fucking moron as our leader.  He's the walking, talking epitome of the Dunning-Kruger effect and we had enough people say to themselves "yeah, that's the guy I want to lead me" to make him the leader of the free world.  Fucking clownshoes.  

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

15 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

It's the seemingly smart ones who are emotionally tied to defending the indefensible that most mystify me.  

Lots of are enjoying Trump’s tax cuts. My real estate investments and equities are doing great. Smart ones like us aren’t wearing MAGA hats, supporting him on Facebook or attending Trump rallies. We keep our support quiet in polite company. You’d never suspect who we are.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I had an argument with a guy from HS the other day and in frustration he said "your intolerance of conservatives is what has cost you so many friendships".  Now, he and I aren't friends, and I try to avoid him, because he's a buttmunch, but I thought about it and honestly could only recall one friend from my youth who has actively shunned me.  One.  There are plenty of people I don't interact with and haven't for a long time who probably don't like my views or maybe me in general, but they weren't my friends in the first place.  So apparently there's a coterie of those people out there angrily discussing how much I suck, which is nice.

And that is the thing.  They are too clueless to know that almost everything that a "conservative" stood for in the Reagan era (anti Russia/Soviet Union, pro-Nato, fiscal conservatism, free trade,  support the intelligence community in its war with Russia,  be a party of higher educated voters with a belief in science) is refuted by Trump and embraced by them.

All of that is gone now. What is left is abortion hating and trying to makes laws that support corporations over the little guy.  Those two are still there.     

So you are not against conservatives, you are against deplorables.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Lots of us are enjoying Trump’s tax cuts. My real estate investments and equities are doing great. Smart ones like us aren’t wearing MAGA hats, talking about him on Facebook or attending Trump rallies. We keep our support quiet in polite company. You’d never suspect who we are.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 3

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

Lots of are enjoying Trump’s tax cuts. My real estate investments and equities are doing great. Smart ones like us aren’t wearing MAGA hats, supporting him on Facebook or attending Trump rallies. We keep our support quiet in polite company. You’d never suspect who we are.

You are not in the group to which he was referring.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

In the sense that 40% of Americans right now are "a bit," then yes, he's a bit.

I don't block him, because I think we all need the glaring sight of our political reality to confront us every goddamned day.  We don't get to look away.  We have to see our hideousness in real time -- refusing to look at it is cowardice. 

Yeah I hear what you’re saying but the way he’s posting would put him on the really shitty far end of the spectrum of your typical ignorant and or racist and or I got mine trump supporter. That’s a pretty rare level of shittiness.

By way of contrast my Dad is a trump supporter but he’s actually a good guy who has been a Republican his whole life and has just been brainwashed by Fox News as he got older. What we’re seeing out of Icono on this board is much more next level shit. 

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Yeah I hear what you’re saying but the way he’s posting would put him on the really shitty far end of the spectrum of your typical ignorant and or racist and or I got mine trump supporter. That’s a pretty rare level of shittiness.

By way of contrast my Dad is a trump supporter but he’s actually a good guy who has been a Republican his whole life and has just been brainwashed by Fox News as he got older. What we’re seeing out of Icono on this board is much more next level shit. 

Maybe.  Maybe not.  I think that Icono is the Trumpkin id.  This is who they truly are.  Many of them conceal it, use language that sanitizes their beliefs, etc.  But when they hear Trump at his most evil and dehumanizing, do they get a knot in their stomach....or do they nod their heads?  I think all but a handful nod their heads.

The horrifying thing is exactly what you post about -- folks who we THOUGHT were actually "good guys"....aren't.

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Gotta salvage that middle 20%, or whatever it is. Still don't want to see a strong 3rd party candidate. That would be Putin/Dotard's wet dream.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Maybe.  Maybe not.  I think that Icono is the Trumpkin id.  This is who they truly are.  Many of them conceal it, use language that sanitizes their beliefs, etc.  But when they hear Trump at his most evil and dehumanizing, do they get a knot in their stomach....or do they nod their heads?  I think all but a handful nod their heads.

The horrifying thing is exactly what you post about -- folks who we THOUGHT were actually "good guys"....aren't.

Interesting point, but I think the actual good people have just been brainwashed and told over and over again that whenever trump does something really evil or shitty that the media just made it up or trump didn’t actually say or do that or he was “just joking.” That makes them ignorant and naive , not evil or shitty persons. It’s the brainwashers like trump and fox that are evil. 

19 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Lots of us are enjoying Trump’s tax cuts. My real estate investments and equities are doing great. Smart ones like us aren’t wearing MAGA hats, talking about him on Facebook or attending Trump rallies. We keep our support quiet in polite company. You’d never suspect who we are.

Snip-Image.jpg

You must really miss Obama then. 

Edited by Blotto
Fuck just noticed there was no legend. Chart shows DJIA

19 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Why do you keep your support "quiet in polite company?"  

11 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Snip-Image.jpg

You must really miss Obama then. 

This is what I think is so funny about my Trump friends when I ask them how in the hell they can support that piece of shit. It's always "just look at the stock market dude". Well Obama had a 150% gain in his 8 years and you hated him. What gives? The tan suit? Was it the mustard? 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

It’s good to hear someone say aloud that they support someone devoid of decency and compassion so long as their wallet gets bigger.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Why do you keep your support "quiet in polite company?"  

Because he doesn't want people to know that he's fine with a racist, misogynist, rapist con man running the country as long as he's making money.  They might think less of him.

• Like 1