Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

lulz when asked if he would support mike pence in a supposed 2024 run, he said he doesn't know, but would give "strong consideration".

that was in the fox news phoner.

more clips have come out from steph abc interview, and what the fuck is up with trump's face/complexion?  did he just have some radical facial treatment?

3 hours ago, Lagunamadre said:

Not sure about her funeral planning abilities, but I can assure you Melania's rebound marriage game will be on par or better than Jackie's. 

She didn't come close in her first marriage. What makes you think she'd do better in her second?

• Like 1

Just now, 4th&Five said:

I’m sure those “ancient” numbers have improved with the daily embarrassments and shit storms.  

It could be perception management.  Trump can only run as the underdog if he has any hope of winning.  The world’s biggest pussy victim becomes the victor has always been Trump’s MO.  Trump as the eternal front runner inspires complacency among his base so painting him as a long shot now might be strategic. 

Deliberately leaking internal polling numbers to the press has to be strategic.  It also tells you know who where to concentrate their efforts without actually emailing them. 

12 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

The thing that concerns me is that IMO there are some truly corrupt individuals in that administration. I worry they will do whatever the f it takes to make sure they are not exposed to prosecution.

Combine that with Chris Hayes above.

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

These people have power and will face prosecution if they lose it. Trump et al. will do anything to keep that power. 

Edited by suddenly shaggy

He's not gonna fire Kellyanne Conway.  Screw the Hatch Act and screw the Supreme Court for upholding it.  Donald's actually aghast that her free speech would be questioned like this.

Everyone on Donald's team is above the law.  Everyone.  Nothing terrifying about this at all.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

He's not gonna fire Kellyanne Conway.  Screw the Hatch Act and screw the Supreme Court for upholding it.  Donald's actually aghast that her free speech would be questioned like this.

Everyone on Donald's team is above the law.  Everyone.  Nothing terrifying about this at all.

After he's spent the last year trying to get NFL players fired for exercising their free speech at work.   Except they did so legally, not illegally like Kellyanne. 

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Like 1

It's actually fucking impressive that the fucking scumbag traitorous GOP isn't dust and still actually has a chance to keep the senate and presidency in 2020. This is the worst, most embarrassing and disgusting time period for a political party and they haven't suffered too much from it. What a time...

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

After he's spent the last year trying to get NFL players fired for exercising their free speech at work.   Except they did so legally, not illegally like Kellyanne. 

Yeah, but Kellyanne's not a nnnnnnnnuisance like they are.  Plus Donald likes what she says.  So it's different.

50 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It could be perception management.  Trump can only run as the underdog if he has any hope of winning.  The world’s biggest pussy victim becomes the victor has always been Trump’s MO.  Trump as the eternal front runner inspires complacency among his base so painting him as a long shot now might be strategic. 

Deliberately leaking internal polling numbers to the press has to be strategic.  It also tells you know who where to concentrate their efforts without actually emailing them. 

except the only news coming from the white house flows from trump's mouth (no press briefings) and if you believe him, he's fucking dominating.

maybe the administration is leaking shit or putting out other stories, but trump would have you believe he's about to break records.  it would be way smarter for him to say "we're gonna be in a tough fight, but we got great people, and we'll need everyone out there to pitch in" but he would never take that attitude.

which is one of many reasons he'll get destroyed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I promise not to neg Chrispy or Johnny sack unless they post something i really dont like and if they do, I promise that both of us will discuss the issue and if it can’t be resolved, I promise I won’t automatically drop a nuclear missile on their ass as long as they ask me not to nicely. They have promised to try to agree if their mother in law lets them.

Winning. 

54 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

This is so true and terrifying at the same time.

Can any Republican defend this bullshit?

One of the best quotes I saw....

”People that voted for Trump did so because he said what he believed.....and now they have spent two years trying to defend what he says”

Fucking traitors.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

He’s correct, and this is a part of why Trump will be in office in 2021 and well beyond - no matter what - unless he dies first.   People think the Democrats are going to show up at the polls and “vote him out of office,” and the system will work, and he’ll just hand over the keys?   Okaayyy.  He’s not going anywhere.  100% of Republicans will be fine with a completely fraudulent “re-election.”  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

He’s correct, and this is a part of why Trump will be in office in 2021 and well beyond - no matter what - unless he dies first.   People think the Democrats are going to show up at the polls and “vote him out of office,” and the system will work, and he’ll just hand over the keys?   Okaayyy.  He’s not going anywhere.  100% of Republicans will be fine with a completely fraudulent “re-election.”  

Well that’s certainly the pessimistic view of things. Not saying you’re wrong, but its wrong to think that is the inevitable outcome.

The future is not knowable. Do what you can to try to make it not so. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Art of the Deal, folks.

@Johnny Sack is impressed with dotard’s negotiating skills.

The sack claims he didn’t vote for trump last time but definitely will in the next election. Its hard to comprehend how someone could be so damn stupid to have that mindset but there it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

I promise not to neg Chrispy or Johnny sack unless they post something i really dont like and if they do, I promise that both of us will discuss the issue and if it can’t be resolved, I promise I won’t automatically drop a nuclear missile on their ass as long as they ask me not to nicely. They have promised to try to agree if their mother in law lets them.

Winning. 

How has Chrispy not been negged right off this board? He is clearly doing a bit and trolling everyone with the stories he tells about his make believe family. 

Edited by UpperWestside

1 minute ago, UpperWestside said:

How has Chrispy not been negged right off this board? He is clearly doing a bit and trolling everyone with the stories he tells about his make believe family. 

Most of us have him on ignore. 

• Like 5

Just now, UpperWestside said:

How has Chrispy not been negged right off this board. He is clearly doing a bit and trolling everyone with the stories he tells about his fake family. 

Two things. First, his socks love his posts and post a positive laugh if he posts his spaghetti recipe. 

Two, and much more ingenious, he never goes totally overboard and attempts to maintain a reasonable demeanor. This causes people to not neg him too much so the above number one manages to keep him above board. 

It’s actually quite ingenious. I give him a solid A minus when it comes to trolling message boards such as this one. Its quality work. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So if the norks offered trump dirt on the dem nominee in exchange for allowing them to develop nuclear weapons who here thinks trump would turn that offer down? 

The Norks have the hackers.  Trump would probably hand them South Korea if they could secure his victory.  Norks are going to keep developing nukes until China stops them.