Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I would like to know why Pence (now in Ireland after his visit to Poland) is staying in Doonbeg where Trump International golf course is located. Ireland is not lacking for places to stay. The amount of $$ we have funneled to Trump industry could have bought and paid for anything Ukraine needed.

Nice catch. Just checked on a map and Doonberg isn't remotely close to anything other than Trump's fucking golf course.

Dammit Matt, I got excited.  I thought you meant "it's serious" as in the president could be meeting his end.  You just mean, he's gonna get to some situation trailer and ask questions about why most hurricanes seem to turn counter-clockwise.

Edited by Lobo

Dammit Matt, I got excited.  I thought you meant "it's serious" as in the president could be meeting his end.  You just mean, he's gonna get to some situation trailer and ask questions about why most hurricanes seem to turn counter-clockwise.

Situation trailer? You mean the restroom foyer with tablecloths tacked up?
  • Like 1

Situation trailer.  It's a real term.  It's where disaster relief folks meet to aggregate and deploy resources.  Not even joking.  Y'all know what I mean, I'm sure there's some other term of art.  But it's where everybody from governors to LEO to FEMA meet to assess on the ground.  I'm just picturing trump in one of them, "It's the biggest trailer, it's huge!"  

Just now, Gil Bang said:

1939 was a very, very long time ago.

The aggies actually won something that year.

So did the Polish, apparently.  According to President Trump, who I am pretty sure studied history in the SEC.  

You know Judd...for a gay guy...you have really shitty Gay-Dar.  Mike "Gimme Some of that Dick, Boy" Pence is right in front of you each day, and you think statements like the one you just released are somehow insightfuL?  

Just now, retread said:

Not many people know this, but there are Cat 5 volcanoes. Very true. - DOTUS probably

Lots of lava.  I think...yeah, they said...the most lava they've ever seen.  Tons of lava.  Just tremendous amounts of lava.  One of the most lava'ist eruptions we've ever seen.  Just tons of lava.  So much lava.  Anyway, we're taking care of it.  Of the lava, and the lava to come.  And also the before lava.  Just so much lava.  Wow, fantastic lava.  Not like that, but in the sense that it's such an incredible amount of lava that we're seeing.  I mean, am I right people?  We're handling the situation as the lava continues.  So, great news.  Lava.  

While I was catching up on the news today, I read a comment that grabbed my attention. It's the kind of thing that a journalist might have a hard time confirming because of the lack of access to the president, especially of late. The writer had observed a large red mark on Trump's forehead (visible in the Fema briefing) that the baseball cap didn't quite cover up. In subsequent interviews (such as the one by the helicopter) he is wearing the hat pulled lower. At first I thought, naw no way, especially since Rupar had an interview video on his Twitter and Trump wasn't wearing a hat. But that video (while posted today) is an old video. So Trump may have had a fall. Not that it would affect his usual rambling speeches.

TL/DR Trump is still an idiot.

A guy that big with that many people walking around him is not going to fall and only hit one little part of his forehead.  His build doesn't work that way.  

It's obviously a microchip installed by Alex Jones.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Lots of lava.  I think...yeah, they said...the most lava they've ever seen.  Tons of lava.  Just tremendous amounts of lava.  One of the most lava'ist eruptions we've ever seen.  Just tons of lava.  So much lava.  Anyway, we're taking care of it.  Of the lava, and the lava to come.  And also the before lava.  Just so much lava.  Wow, fantastic lava.  Not like that, but in the sense that it's such an incredible amount of lava that we're seeing.  I mean, am I right people?  We're handling the situation as the lava continues.  So, great news.  Lava.  

👌 beautiful lava. 

7 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Wow, that is incredible.

This morning, though, the president of Purdue University is going to receive this letter from the Trump Administration:

Dear Mr. Daniels,

Please note that your heretofore your funding in the amount of $454 million dollars has been rescinded for the fiscal year 2019. Also please note that we are pleased to announce that MIchael Thompson is the recipient of a fellowship to study at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology.

Sincerely,

DJ, Mikey P, and the gang

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

MAGA motherfuckers.

Seriously, where are our #MAGA folks?  They want to chime in on the President just casually tossing out a (previously) closely held state secret on just how good our optics are from orbit?

Yet, they will vote for this fucking shitstain again, because #MAGA.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

I know. It still annoys me profoundly.

And this is where I vent my frustrations. Because if I don’t I’m gonna blow a 50 amp fuse.

I agree with you. But, like they said, in his mind he is The Chosen One. He got it wrong, though, because he isn't a reader and anyone who has read Harry Potter knows Trump has mixed up the hero with the villain. Someone should tell those students in Tennessee (where the school is banning the series) how it ends.

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

"They're super bright in the sky and are easy to find," says Michael Thompson, a graduate student in astrodynamics at Purdue University who spots satellites in his spare time. Once a satellite is seen, it's relatively easy to work out exactly where it will be at any point in the future. "Using math to calculate an orbit is really easy," he says.

Michael Thompson, you are a madman. When you tracked that satellite, and your friend tried to spot it with the telescope. I want to party with you, cowboy.

Seriously, that is impressive.

• Like 1

I love this paragraph:

And she says she thinks she's not alone. Others will be trying to use the image to learn more about how USA 224 works. "I imagine adversaries are going to take a look at this image and reverse-engineer it to figure out how the sensor itself works and what kind of post-production techniques they're using," she says.

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

• Like 3