Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

More on the assistant's firing:

Madeleine Westerhout, who left her White House job suddenly on Thursday as President Trump’s personal assistant, was fired after bragging to reporters that she had a better relationship with Trump than his own daughters, Ivanka and Tiffany Trump, and that the president did not like being in pictures with Tiffany because he perceived her as overweight.

Well, he ain't wrong. Hypocritical (Hippo-critical?), but not wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

He just lies like a child.  It's incredible.  Not an ounce of thought put into it.  It's just a bodily function for him.

MediumLegitimateEkaltadeta-size_restrict

apropos of nothing, Eddie Izzard is funny as shit and i wish he had current standup. maybe he does, i need to go look. 

topic: Trump is the worst president in the history of the United States and he will be judged as such by history without question. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

apropos of nothing, Eddie Izzard is funny as shit and i wish he had current standup. maybe he does, i need to go look. 

topic: Trump is the worst president in the history of the United States and he will be judged as such by history without question. 

source.gif

3 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

And the head Federale said, he could had Comey any day, he just let him hang around...outta kindness I suppose.

Well done. 

2 hours ago, NWBuck said:

Way to go, Cavuto.  Unfortunately, Fuckstick more than likely changed the channel to a Hello Larry marathon and didn't watch all of it. 

50 minutes ago, Nope said:

SIAP

SMH.  Is Varney even allowed here legally?  Should his papers be checked?  Accent is suspicious. 

21 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Trump's personal assistant was canned for telling reporters that Trump couldn't pick Tiffany out of a crowd and that he didn't like taking pictures with her because she's fat. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/30/trumps-personal-assistant-fired-ivanka-tiffany-1479226

20190829-madeleine-westerhout-ap-773.jpg

1, not even with your dick

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Lol, jerk off is still going with the "we are getting billions from China with the tariffs" line.  Also claiming that 13% of American companies are leaving China "soon".  You can see the hamster spinning on the wheel in his brain.

EB5B5D57-5BFA-435A-8C0E-BBA21EE64FA2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Trump is the guy at the poker table who folds to you after the turn, but then tells everybody he knows what you had and he knows he had you beat, so the only reason he folded was because he didn’t want you to get lucky on the river. 

Trump knows Comey is guilty of heinous crimes and could easily be sent to prison, but he won’t be charged and prosecuted out of the kindness of the AG’s heart. Otherwise, he’d for sure be doing hard time. 

He's also the guy who splits 10's

He does have a current tour, I saw him a couple months ago. He’s going to run for parliament when it’s over. He gets pretty political. At the end of the show he said “This could be the last century for humanity, or it could be the first.”
  • Like 2