Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

27 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

this seems significant:

"In his ruling, U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos said he disagrees with the arguments from the Trump family attorneys that the subpoenas don't have a legitimate legislative purpose.

Ramos described the subpoenas as "undeniably broad" but "clearly pertinent."

Ramos issued his ruling after hearing arguments from lawyers representing the Trump and the Democratic-controlled congressional committees.

The Trump family lawyers signaled that they will appeal the ruling, but they did not comment after the hearing.

Deutsche Bank has lent Trump's real estate company millions of dollars over the years. Capitol One is among the banks that houses Trump's personal accounts.

In a statement released after the ruling, Deutsche Bank said it won't fight the judge's order."

- Maybe an atty here can clarify about appeals.  I could be mistaken, but I thought this decision stems from the case being heard by the Second Circuit court under appeal by Trump.  If that's the case, when do appeals get exhausted ?

- Also should read: "Deutsche Bank has lent Trump's real estate company millions of dollars over the years 2 billion over the last two decades."

Otherwise, this is damn good news today

• Like 2

15 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Trump and the gop are going to cheat and they’re going to win because the Dems would rather die clinging to their precious norms than lift a finger to stop them.

This, or ... Trump loses and calls the election “illegitimate,” stays in office, with the backing of 100% of Republicans, and Democrats (or anyone else) won’t do a goddamn meaningful thing about it.  

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If you want to know where mass shooters and bombers grow, where they gain their will and confidence, it's threads and message boards just like that.   That is the seeds right there of someone going in a really bad violent direction.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

If you want to know where mass shooters and bombers grow, where they gain their will and confidence, it's threads and message boards just like that.   That is the seeds right there of someone going in a really bad violent direction.

Oh I am well aware.  I’m just waiting for one of these terrorists to finger TD or texags as the place they got radicalized in a manifesto.  

32 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

"In his ruling, U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos said he disagrees with the arguments from the Trump family attorneys that the subpoenas don't have a legitimate legislative purpose.

Ramos described the subpoenas as "undeniably broad" but "clearly pertinent."

Ramos issued his ruling after hearing arguments from lawyers representing the Trump and the Democratic-controlled congressional committees.

The Trump family lawyers signaled that they will appeal the ruling, but they did not comment after the hearing.

Deutsche Bank has lent Trump's real estate company millions of dollars over the years. Capitol One is among the banks that houses Trump's personal accounts.

In a statement released after the ruling, Deutsche Bank said it won't fight the judge's order."

- Maybe an atty here can clarify about appeals.  I could be mistaken, but I thought this decision stems from the case being heard by the Second Circuit court under appeal by Trump.  If that's the case, when do appeals get exhausted ?

- Also should read: "Deutsche Bank has lent Trump's real estate company millions of dollars over the years 2 billion over the last two decades."

Otherwise, this is damn good news today

Judge Ramos? Trumpkins stopped reading after that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, housious said:

I have to wonder if Trump wishes he never ran for president. Endless investigations, lawsuits, etc can't be a good way to spend your final decade or so of life. 

Dude could have just kept being rich and nobody would have cared. 

He's not rich.  He puts off the illusion he is, but rich people do not sell their name to be slapped onto meat, water, cheap ass neckties, etc.  They don't have to.  Trump doesn't own his name, he licenses it out to whatever sucker will give him an allowance.  Rinse, repeat.  Hey, I'm not knocking it---heckuva way to make a living.  But rich people do not have to do this, nor do they want to. Warren Buffet's name isn't on cases of bottled water, and I suspect he is just fine with that arrangement.

If Trump were fucking loaded with multi-generational wealth and fuck you money and his taxes could prove it, he would have published that shit years ago.  

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

No fucking way Trump wrote that tweet. Way to coherent and used college words. 

Yeah, that's a Scavino/Parscale tweet if I've ever seen one. 0% chance that at any point in Trump's life he has said or written the word "excoriate."

Edited by Storm the Field

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

In total bullshit news and only posted because I am a shallow male who can't stand Donald Trump and, by proxy, his spawn ... Tiffany has added about 40 .lbs. Unfortunately, she's getting her dad's bod and not her mom's. 

17807816-7404841-image-a-54_156703445363

17807810-7404841-image-m-59_156703447601

Her mom is still looking good:

17807792-7404841-image-m-43_156703396338

Looks like she got her dad's chin (or lack thereof) too.

4 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

She "seems" like the sane one who doesn't really follow her dad as much as the others. Got to think she hates being associated with the family name and eating through a depression. 

T&P's

I was thinking the same thing. She's probably spent the last three years holed up in a room, embarrassed, eating twinkies and weeping.

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

In total bullshit news and only posted because I am a shallow male who can't stand Donald Trump and, by proxy, his spawn ... Tiffany has added about 40 .lbs. Unfortunately, she's getting her dad's bod and not her mom's. 

17807816-7404841-image-a-54_156703445363

Trump's Base: "See, she's just like us" 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

You want to talk about absolute motherfucking bullshit, holy mother.  And he's obviously coming down off his dope or whatever.

Also a simultaneous LoL and shout out to Ol' boy on his left trying to stay at attention but rocking back heel to toe.  haha

51 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

imagine how often YOU'D drink yourself into bolivia and the associated calories of that massive ethanol influx if you carried the surname and were the issue of that motherfucker... 

You mean, beyond what I already do?  Holy shit.

3 hours ago, housious said:

I have to wonder if Trump wishes he never ran for president. Endless investigations, lawsuits, etc can't be a good way to spend your final decade or so of life. 

Dude could have just kept being rich and nobody would have cared. 

he's living in a hell he created. he would do anything to not be president right now. it was a publicity stunt that went horribly wrong.

• Like 1