Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm surprised he didn't have the Obamas spending all day in the dining room eating fried chicken and watermelon.

he does, behind closed doors with Republicans, who all nod in agreement and chuckle.

Edited by Jack Straw

54 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’m praying that one of my kids grows up and marries into a Hispanic family that is not completely assimilated and takes me in when I’m elderly.  I don’t want to die in a retirement home.  One of the absolute worst things about “American culture”.

I’ve been all over this country and the friendliest people I’ve ever met were in the Texas/New Mexico border towns like El Paso, Laredo and McAllen/the Valley. Just try getting away with not eating something in someone’s grandma’s house. You can’t do it even if you are only supposed to be there for 10 minutes. 

Of course they also probably have the most corrupt political culture in the country this side of New York (which they all pretty much acknowledge with the attitude of what are ya gonna do?) but you have to take the good with the bad I guess. Uber rich Mexican drug gangs make this reality much worse of course. 

Trump slays veterans' pension fraud?

To be fair, they allowed him to only pay a $1 penalty because he had an “inability to pay” a greater amount.
Now, why was he unable to pay after scamming all that money? Anyone wanna bet whether a large payment of some sort was made to a trump entity right before the settlement?

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

I hope, HOPE, no...PRAY to the nonexistent God....that President Beto/Harris/Warren/Biden/whoever immediately goes into the White House, ON CAMERA, and removes all the fucking flat-screen TVs and TiVos that are left behind.  Assuming the grifters haven't ripped them off the wall the night before the inauguration and snuck out the back door of the White House.

Yeah, Trump's going to loot the place on his way out the door. 

27 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yeah, Trump's going to loot the place on his way out the door. 

Nah.

It's not gaudy enough for him, nor are any of the furnishings, etc.

Now, if it looked like one of Saddam's places, then anything not tied or bolted down would survive.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

11 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Nah.

It's not gaudy enough for him, nor are any of the furnishings, etc.

Now, if it looked like one of Saddam's places, then anything not tied or bolted down would survive.

Still, someone had better keep tabs on all the paintings, furniture, and dinnerware. 

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

"This room was in bad shape.  Smelled like menthols.  Obama sat here all day watching BET and Soul Train.  I've always said that those people make bad tenants."

You forgot the malt liquor. Olde English 800 vomit is the worst!. 

Edited by Hornius Emeritus

10 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Mistake IMO.  Should have been 2 weeks later or tomorrow.  2 weeks later because after the deadline and hold that carrot.  Tomorrow because it would be 2 weeks away from the deadline and lost in the news cycle.

You may be right. I wouldn't have let it happen until the govt was permanently open. But, DOTUS always finds a way to make an ass of himself. I'm sure she's counting on that.

18 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Waming

Interesting.   When I was a kid and we were in North Dakota in the 80s, I guess it was fake news that our windchill was -60 and below, and around Fargo, they were definitely making it up when they said the windchill was -80 and below. 

And that three month stretch where our actual temperature stayed well below freezing, and usually below 0; to the point that it was huge news when Willard Scott on the Today Show called us the nation’ icebox, and we took pride in that.  Well, the natives did. The rest of us from Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana just watched our parents drink heavily and we kids pined for 100 degree summers in the South.  

This little stretch stands out   And e windchill was definitely below -60 in areas   

Jan85Coldest.png

Edited by atomheartbevo

22 minutes ago, Constant said:

He has no shame sharing with the world that he does not understand, even in the slightest, what global warming or climate change actually are. 

I hate that this fucking moron represents our country. 

When your entire life is built upon lies it's just what you do I guess. The dumb son of a bitch could be told how global warming works by scientists in the Oval Office, given detailed information on what it is (lol he isn't reading any of it) and he'd still go on a twitter shitter rant about it not being real.

This is just who this fraud is. His cult slops it up like pigs at a feeding trough. They don't care if he tells the truth. As long as they hear what makes them feel at ease they are good with that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Da Nang Dick, huh?

He’s getting more and more unhinged.

Side note, does that political betting site have the option to place a wager on whether Trump drops the N-Bomb in public before the year is out?

Because I want in on that action.

Don't see it yet https://www.predictit.org/markets/3/Trump-Admin

2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

this was immediately after Blumenthal was on Maddow hinting that Don Jr. could also get snared for lying to congress

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/blumenthal-questions-truthfulness-of-trump-jr-s-senate-testimony-1433502787996

just for context.  he was probably in the dining room watching on the big screen

Edited by Celery Man

6 hours ago, TexLonghorn said:

Trump slays veterans' pension fraud?

Gottdam, who could have ever seen this coming: https://www.npr.org/2018/08/13/637992389/white-house-takes-aim-at-financial-protections-for-military

White House Takes Aim At Financial Protections For Military
August 13, 2018

The Trump administration is taking aim at a law designed to protect military service members from getting cheated by shady lending practices.

NPR has obtained documents that show the White House is proposing changes that critics say would leave service members vulnerable to getting ripped off when they buy cars. Separately, the administration is taking broader steps to roll back enforcement of the Military Lending Act.

Edited by Mdhorn