Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Personally, I would run images and video of America-hating Ilhan Omar and contrast that with images of people going to church, playing softball, etc. We already as a nation failed by having her fucking get elected. She needs to be made an example of so others like her don’t run in the future  

Seek help, you racist dim witted cum dumpster. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, retread said:

Quoted so the everyone sees this. So dangerous.

he obviously learned this from his bestest buddies in russia and no korea.

sidenote - everytime i see "wapo" now i think "first of all, call it the washington post like a non-asshole."

• Like 2

I fucking love this President. My 2 faves during my lifetime are Trump and Nixon. They share a lot of similarities and were besieged by the same groups of assholes. No I’m not trolling. Y’all, the leftist political class and the liberal MSM don’t get his fucking appeal. Keep wacking off to this bullshit, the polls say that the majority are sick and tired of this bullshit. Who the fuck expects the leader of the free world to be truthful? I don’t nor do I want them to be truthful in negotiations with assholes like Rocketman. The only caveat is with respect to keeping his campaign promises which he has steadfastly attempted to do.
Nixon was sharp as fuck. He realigned the political calculus with the game changing Southern Strategy and by tapping into and nurturing what he dubbed the “silent majority”. There are so many similar ways that Trump can tap into similar grievances. I liked what I read recently from the Claremont Institute in declaring war on multiculturalism and promote what they call “Americanism”.
https://americanmind.org/essays/defend-america-defeat-multiculturalism/
Personally, I would run images and video of America-hating Ilhan Omar and contrast that with images of people going to church, playing softball, etc. We already as a nation failed by having her fucking get elected. She needs to be made an example of so others like her don’t run in the future. Don’t expect me to respond, I am going to be watching the Rockets game. It was bullshit that I got suspended for 6 days when SoonerChiDoc faget was the one who first told me that he’d cave my boyfriend’s head completely unprovoked. Even though he is a Sooner, he pleases the cabal by thinking like them. All I did as defend myself. My weapon of choice  would have been one of those deep dish pizza pans which they use to make the disgusting glop known as Chicago style pizza, which is by far and away the worst variety of pizza in the world and is an affront and sacrilege to real pizza aficionados like myself.

Nixon is a favorite President? Dude you're old. You sure you took your meds today?

18 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

he obviously learned this from his bestest buddies in russia and no korea.

sidenote - everytime i see "wapo" now i think "first of all, call it the washington post like a non-asshole."

The House better find a pair, if it doesn't have them already, to impeach this orange asshole.

4 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
2 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:
I fucking love this President. My 2 faves during my lifetime are Trump and Nixon. They share a lot of similarities and were besieged by the same groups of assholes. No I’m not trolling. Y’all, the leftist political class and the liberal MSM don’t get his fucking appeal. Keep wacking off to this bullshit, the polls say that the majority are sick and tired of this bullshit. Who the fuck expects the leader of the free world to be truthful? I don’t nor do I want them to be truthful in negotiations with assholes like Rocketman. The only caveat is with respect to keeping his campaign promises which he has steadfastly attempted to do.
Nixon was sharp as fuck. He realigned the political calculus with the game changing Southern Strategy and by tapping into and nurturing what he dubbed the “silent majority”. There are so many similar ways that Trump can tap into similar grievances. I liked what I read recently from the Claremont Institute in declaring war on multiculturalism and promote what they call “Americanism”.
Personally, I would run images and video of America-hating Ilhan Omar and contrast that with images of people going to church, playing softball, etc. We already as a nation failed by having her fucking get elected. She needs to be made an example of so others like her don’t run in the future. Don’t expect me to respond, I am going to be watching the Rockets game. It was bullshit that I got suspended for 6 days when SoonerChiDoc faget was the one who first told me that he’d cave my boyfriend’s head completely unprovoked. Even though he is a Sooner, he pleases the cabal by thinking like them. All I did as defend myself. My weapon of choice  would have been one of those deep dish pizza pans which they use to make the disgusting glop known as Chicago style pizza, which is by far and away the worst variety of pizza in the world and is an affront and sacrilege to real pizza aficionados like myself.

Read more  

Nixon is a favorite President? Dude you're old. You sure you took your meds today?

how old would one have to actually be to appreciate nixon in real time?  65?

I was thinking closer to 70, but 65 could be right.

Though 70 is now considered the new 50's so my math is probably off. Either way I'm assuming both will leave office with the famous saying "I'mmmmmmm not a crooooook!"

I was thinking closer to 70, but 65 could be right.

Though 70 is now considered the new 50's so my math is probably off. Either way I'm assuming both will leave office with the famous saying "I'mmmmmmm not a crooooook!"

• Haha 1

I was two years old when Nixon resigned and I’m 47, so 63 years old currently at the youngest if you go with someone being 18 when he resigned.

I’d say probably more like 70 currently is right. That would put them at 25 when he resigned.

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

I've broken Iconoclast's code.  His favorite presidents are Nixon and Trump, he performed fellatio for narcotics and his uncle came very close to convincing him to fuck and marry his cousin before clearer thinkers in his family intervened.  He's addicted to shame.  

Wearing tailored Texans jerseys should have have been enough evidence.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Fuck you

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/31/opinion/sunday/nixons-vietnam-treachery.html

• Like 1

MSNBC has Jeff Sessions on right now spewing “No Collusion” while CNN is doing an entire segment on the royal baby, Chalupa Batman. 
We are done as a civilization 

Correct. If that was the name of the royal baby I wouldn’t even blink. Either way.

3 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Personally, I would run images and video of America-hating Ilhan Omar and contrast that with images of people going to church, playing softball, etc. We already as a nation failed by having her fucking get elected. She needs to be made an example of so others like her don’t run in the future. Don’t expect me to respond, I am going to be watching the Rockets game. It was bullshit that I got suspended for 6 days when SoonerChiDoc faget was the one who first told me that he’d cave my boyfriend’s head completely unprovoked. Even though he is a Sooner, he pleases the cabal by thinking like them. All I did as defend myself. My weapon of choice  would have been one of those deep dish pizza pans which they use to make the disgusting glop known as Chicago style pizza, which is by far and away the worst variety of pizza in the world and is an affront and sacrilege to real pizza aficionados like myself.

Hahaha, I love being in your head.  Gotta say, there's lots of room in this place.  Let me help you out, penis whisperer,  you can't get away with calling someone a faget on a message board, when you admitted to all those dudes you played a man's trombone for meth.  By the way, I had no idea you had so many feelings for your boyfriend...it's obvious you took that very hard, sorry bro.  Again, I respect you, him, and your relationship.  You can blow all the cock you want...TNWWT.  But to do it for drugs then pretend like you hold the upper hand on any discussion, ever? 

Also, yes Chicago deep dish pizza is terrible.  Look, even a broken dicksucking clock is right twice a day.  But what type of man defends himself by throwing a deepdish pizza at someone?  Then you brag about being a pizza aficionado?  Not just any pizza aficionado, but a real one.  Well fuck, just how am I supposed to match wits with your badass?  lulz 

Please regale us with more of your posts.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

I'm 55.  My uncle was one of Nixon's Secret Service bodyguards.  I got to meet Nixon when I was ~ 8 years old.

My uncle was a shitty human being.  He thought Nixon was a shitty human being.  Connect the dots.

• Like 1

Nadler: We are in a constitutional crisis. We must resist this and hold the president accountable. We will not flinch.

Reporter: If you are in a constitutional crisis, why not move forward with impeachment.

Nadler: Well, I am not going to talk about impeachment. That may not be the answer for a constitutional crisis. Lots of ins and outs and what have yous.  

39 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Nadler: We are in a constitutional crisis. We must resist this and hold the president accountable. We will not flinch.

Reporter: If you are in a constitutional crisis, why not move forward with impeachment.

Nadler: Well, I am not going to talk about impeachment. That may not be the answer for a constitutional crisis. Lots of ins and outs and what have yous.  

The criminals in charge of the senate won’t remove trump. Not sure what you’re arguing here.

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The criminals in charge of the senate won’t remove trump. Not sure what you’re arguing here.

I am arguing that the answer to a threatening constitution crisis revolving around the executive branch is to first work through the mechanisms outlined in the Constitution wrt how to deal with such a situation. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Another “joke” about staying in office.

How many 72 year old obese men who eat like shit and are in the beginning stages of dementia live 10 or 14 years?   Golf ain't exercise unless you ditch the cart.

With Trump's ego and his willingness to believe conspiracies, you'd think he'd be doing HGH or young blood or some other shit now.

Edited by FondrenRoad

14 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

How many 72 year old obese men who eat like shit and are in the beginning stages of dementia live 10 or 14 years?   Golf ain't exercise unless you ditch the cart.

With Trump's ego and his willingness to believe conspiracies, you'd think he'd be doing HGH or young blood or some other shit now.

the democrats are pimps, they never could've outfought lindsey graham.  but i didn't know until this day, that it was bacon all along.

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I was two years old when Nixon resigned and I’m 47, so 63 years old currently at the youngest if you go with someone being 18 when he resigned.

I’d say probably more like 70 currently is right. That would put them at 25 when he resigned.

I was 19, working as a roustabout out of Kilgore for Getty.  We had a resignation watching party at a friends trailer that evening, got pretty high.  Backed my corvair into the bar ditch in front of the trailer, had to have the gang truck gin it out first thing the next morning.  So that must have beeen a week night.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Hahaha, I love being in your head.  Gotta say, there's lots of room in this place.  Let me help you out, penis whisperer,  you can't get away with calling someone a faget on a message board, when you admitted to all those dudes you played a man's trombone for meth.  By the way, I had no idea you had so many feelings for your boyfriend...it's obvious you took that very hard, sorry bro.  Again, I respect you, him, and your relationship.  You can blow all the cock you want...TNWWT.  But to do it for drugs then pretend like you hold the upper hand on any discussion, ever? 

Also, yes Chicago deep dish pizza is terrible.  Look, even a broken dicksucking clock is right twice a day.  But what type of man defends himself by throwing a deepdish pizza at someone?  Then you brag about being a pizza aficionado?  Not just any pizza aficionado, but a real one.  Well fuck, just how am I supposed to match wits with your badass?  lulz 

Please regale us with more of your posts.  

Out of rep buy wanted to acknowledge hilarity.  

4 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

How many 72 year old obese men who eat like shit and are in the beginning stages of dementia live 10 or 14 years? 

For many people, there is a big difference between early 70's and late 70's.  I have seen it in my parents and my parents' friends.  Somewhere around 75, plus or minus a few years, people tend to really slow down.  They may still be engaged in life ... active, smart, intelligent, funny ... but their batteries are running out.

Reagan was almost 78 at the end of his presidency and IMHO you could see him slipping at the end of his 2nd term.  He was diagnosed with Alzheimers five years after leaving office.  Only Ike, Trump and Reagan have been president after their 70th birthday.

1 hour ago, Texas Jeff said:

For many people, there is a big difference between early 70's and late 70's.  I have seen it in my parents and my parents' friends.  Somewhere around 75, plus or minus a few years, people tend to really slow down.  They may still be engaged in life ... active, smart, intelligent, funny ... but their batteries are running out.

Reagan was almost 78 at the end of his presidency and IMHO you could see him slipping at the end of his 2nd term.  He was diagnosed with Alzheimers five years after leaving office.  Only Ike, Trump and Reagan have been president after their 70th birthday.

QFT.  I'm seeing it in my dad, who will be 75 in a month.  

The age hate by the left is so trippy.  You'll embrace the idealism and ignorance of a 16 year old but want to write off the voice of folks who have 'seen it all and done it all.'

That, my friends, is begging for disaster.

I mean hell, ship em off after 70.  They're worthless anyhoo.  and this 35 year age minimum for POTUS... that's ridiculous.  Make it 12.

Edited by slorch

Yes, we should revere those who view Nixon as a model for a presidency all in the name of them being older. Age doesn't equate to wisdom. Going to a Christian church doesn't equate to being a moral person. Having a large income doesn't equate to being a successful human. Earn the respect of others. It's not just given to those who happen to live longer anymore. 

• Like 2

goddam, you are a fucking psychopath. why are you so fucked up in the head? almost every keystroke leads to something just 'off' about you. i mean, sucking another man's dick is like the most normal thing you've ever shared about yourself. Get some help man.

It’s pretty clear he is using meth again
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Maybe you can help me with this: how would moving forward with impeachment help solve this constitutional crisis?

The age hate by the left is so trippy.  You'll embrace the idealism and ignorance of a 16 year old but want to write off the voice of folks who have 'seen it all and done it all.'

That, my friends, is begging for disaster.

I mean hell, ship em off after 70.  They're worthless anyhoo.  and this 35 year age minimum for POTUS... that's ridiculous.  Make it 12.

WTF are you blathering about? You’re defending the elderly guy sucking off Nixon, one of the worst Presidents ever, or elderly Trump, one of the worst Presidents ever?

4 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

WTF are you blathering about? You’re defending the elderly guy sucking off Nixon, one of the worst Presidents ever, or elderly Trump, one of the worst Presidents ever?

Learn to read bro.