Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

19 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i don't have the poll handy, but i think it was gallop that said he's the first president in history (of their poll) to never get to 50% approval.  he got to 46% in another poll and it was his high-water mark.

his numbers are historically shitty.

and keep in mind the type of people that answer landlines and take the time to talk to a pollster.

he's gonna get waxed in 18 months.

I think this is what you're looking for: a nice comparison with all modern presidents. Just scroll down a bit.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

12 minutes ago, sachick said:

I don't know how much we can really trust polling numbers anymore. Who answers calls from unknown numbers now? Other than old people. Who are they calling? I assume they do call cell phones since less and less people have land lines. 

fewer.jpg

6 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

How many  rest stops are there between FL and TX?  It might take him a while to make that drive.

I imagine that New Orleans would also present a significant delay.

45 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'm embarrassed for our country that he isn't being swallowed up by pitchfork toting masses.  It's fucking depressing. 

That’s exactly what should have happened within hours of him walking off the stage in Helsinki.  

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I think this is what you're looking for: a nice comparison with all modern presidents. Just scroll down a bit.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Holy crap- Comparing Trump and Nixon's disapproval ratings is pretty telling. And, in the disapproval metric, it's one place where the The Orangutan in Chief is quite Reagan-esque 

38 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up first, you disgusting blob. 

She probably shits like, a lot.  Couple of Courics worth I Bet. 

• Like 2

Shot:

https://www.fox9.com/news/mypillow-laying-off-150-workers-at-shakopee-facility-ceo-launching-new-business-venture

MyPillow is laying off about 150 workers at its Shakopee factories as the company's CEO plans a new business venture, according to a statement from MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

Lindell says the layout of the Shakopee facilities will be changing as he prepares to launch MyStore.com, which will be an "online store for entrepreneurs and inventors to sell their products." 

The fulfillment and shipping of MyStore products will take place at the Shakopee site.

Lindell says the impacted employees have been informed of other job opportunities outside of MyPillow.

"I value each and every one of my employees so this is a difficult decision, however this is what is best right now for the future of MyPillow and to prepare for the launch of MyStore.com," said Lindell in the statement. "Once MyStore is up and running, we anticipate we will be hiring."

About two years ago, MyPillow laid off about 140 workers at its Chaska facility.

Chaser:

31752a154d884092b6a6fc06500edd95_origina

lindelltrump_102318getty.jpg

Trump%20and%20Mike%20Lindell_14787280655

pro-trump-my-pillow-accused-of-false-adv

181102135834-01-michael-lindell-trump-su

Edited by Francisco 2.0

10 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m thinking of starting an interactive website where people can publish their birthday, location, their relationship status, pictures of themselves, their pets, their kids, and all their friends.

Make sure it has a very long url. Those are hot. And then please keep us updated on any new exciting urls that we may be interested in. Maybe start a thread on it? 😃

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

pro-trump-my-pillow-accused-of-false-adv

“I own everything to these too men.  The excess of My Pillow is entirely contributable to the polities of Donald Trump and Mike Pence.  Without their conspiring leadership on key issuances effecting small business, My Pillow would not be the successive undertaker it is today.”

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Captainant said:

You're telling me a business that caters specifically to suckers, I mean trump supporters, may be led by a lying grifter?

Hey those Tactical catheters and hearing aids aren't going to sell themselves.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m thinking of starting an interactive website where people can publish their birthday, location, their relationship status, pictures of themselves, their pets, their kids, and all their friends.

If you can get that to work you'll be so fucking rich.  Good luck.

Trump administration has stepped up punishment for private citizens who help undocumented immigrants – even when they’re in dire need.  Jesus would be so proud.

Teresa L. Todd pulled over one recent night on a dark West Texas highway to help three young Central American migrants who had flagged her down. Ms. Todd — an elected official, government lawyer and single mother in a desert border region near Big Bend National Park — said she went into “total mom mode” when she saw the three siblings, one of whom appeared to be very ill.

Struggling to communicate using her broken Spanish, Ms. Todd told the three young people to get out of the cold and into her car. She was phoning and texting friends for help when a sheriff’s deputy drove up, followed soon by the Border Patrol. “They asked me to step behind my car, and the supervisor came and started Mirandizing me,” said Ms. Todd, referring to being read her Miranda rights.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/10/us/texas-border-good-samaritan.html

17 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump administration has stepped up punishment for private citizens who help undocumented immigrants – even when they’re in dire need.  Jesus would be so proud.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/10/us/texas-border-good-samaritan.html

White Jesus doesn't care because brown people aren't people. 

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

No way could there be any unintended consequences on that one.  Great idea.  Let's do this!