Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i've come around on this and think they need to impeach at this point.  once mueller talks, they'll pull the trigger.  everything until then is posturing.

all the d's would vote yes.  zero r's would (maybe 1 but i doubt it).  it wouldn't come close to 2/3 they would need.  and i even doubt most would feel bad going on the record, they could easily claim party line unity - just like they always do.  fear of getting primaried is plenty.

i don't think it'll affect 2020 negatively, and it might help take back the senate.

i'm starting to see little downside, assuming the dems can get organized on it.  and that's a pretty big assumption.

There could be some interesting votes to get on the record.  Jones in AL and Manchin in WV.  Collins, Gardner.  

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I don't dismiss all old people.

I just think that we should build traps baited with Luby's, set to go off at 4:30 p.m. the day before election day.  If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

I am not saying that this is a bad idea. 

Guest Lobo
37 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Core systems that are versatile are expensive for smaller FI and we also pay monthly to use them. I think last time I checked the bill ours was around $19K/month after the initial purchase, but that includes maintenance and a ton of add-on programs and features. She wasn't having it because she was going to have to relearn everything as the new core is a different company than the old core. Same general idea with the same products offered, but a new UI was too much for her.

sounds like some Fiserv or Jack Henry bullshit.  

5 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Ever notice that Trump's hair is getting smaller and slightly less absurd?  I bet his staff approached this transition subtly and gradually.   

He is just getting fatter so his face is getting rounder. His hairstyle is still just as shitty. 

trump holding an impromptu press conference currently.  blathering on about a lot of shit.  i just heard him reference russia's budget, and how much better they're doing things than us, because they're not helping out other countries for free.  or something.  he's all over the place.

14 hours ago, Chooky said:

I've broken Iconoclast's code.  His favorite presidents are Nixon and Trump, he performed fellatio for narcotics and his uncle came very close to convincing him to fuck and marry his cousin before clearer thinkers in his family intervened.  He's addicted to shame.  

Can we start a fund to tattoo this on his lower back?  In Old English...

I don't dismiss all old people.
I just think that we should build traps baited with Luby's, set to go off at 4:30 p.m. the day before election day.  If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

you give me a choice between a Luann platter of roast beef, smashed taters, black eyed peas and an extra slide of fried okra, two rolls and a dessert of nanner puddin vs voting, my ass choosing the groceries 101 times outta 100.

fuck the future, it’s time to get my Lucy’s on in the here and now.

bishes...
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

you give me a choice between a Luann platter of roast beef, smashed taters, black eyed peas and an extra slide of fried okra, two rolls and a dessert of nanner puddin vs voting, my ass choosing the groceries 101 times outta 100.

fuck the future, it’s time to get my Lucy’s on in the here and now.

bishes...

you know, i did not know until recently that luby's closes at 8pm. EIGHT FUCKING PM. that's a dying demographic they are capturing with those hours.

3 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Really shouldn't come as a big surprise. The President has been in office for 828 days and in that time has made 10,111 false or misleading claims. Roughly 12/day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.19b9d3ba10cd

publicly.  that we know about.

who knows the type of shit he says in private.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Mike Pence is speaking at a good friend of mines family farm today. He gets to meet him and everything.

"Right here are the zucchini and cucumbers, as you can see almost ready for harvest.  If you follow me, Mr. Vice President I'll show you the rest."

"Uh, you guys go ahead.  I'm gonna hang out here for awhile." 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

you know, i did not know until recently that luby's closes at 8pm. EIGHT FUCKING PM. that's a dying demographic they are capturing with those hours.

my nana is 103 years old and lives in a pretty nice retirement community near scottsdale.  we drove in to see her a couple months ago, and were timing it to meet her for dinner downstairs, and she wanted to introduce us to her friends.  she was like, "they open for dinner at 4:30 and close at 6."  i said we were making good time, and should get there at 5:15 which sounded perfect (to me).  she said, "oh no, by then it'll be a ghost town."  we rolled in at ten after five and she was not kidding.

it was us and the waitstaff.

On 5/8/2019 at 6:18 AM, HenryJames said:

Trump’s ‘sport’ hurt tens of thousands of honest Americans

| May 08, 2019 06:36 PM

Donald Trump’s callous disregard for others is evident yet again in his series of Tweets on the morning of May 8 responding to the release of ten years of his embarrassing tax returns.

In particular, the most problematic Tweet was one saying this: “You always wanted to show losses for tax purposes....almost all real estate developers did - and often re-negotiate with banks, it was sport.”

No, Mr. Trump, it is decidedly not “sport” to leave others holding the bag for your own profligacy, recklessness, and gaming of the system. And “renegotiating” with banks to ask them to eat many of your own losses is understandable as a last resort, but not in the slightest bit excusable as a deliberate strategy.

The public might think of banks as mere fat cats. Well, maybe their executives are, but the banks are far more than the executives. The banks, if publicly held, involve the investments of perhaps tens of thousands of Americans, many of them small investors, many of them pensioners. The share prices of those banks drop when the banks write off big losses. The effective savings of those small investors are depleted.

Worse, when an entire cohort of real estate speculators like Trump act as if they are “entitled” to take “massive write offs and depreciation,” it causes systemic crises. Indeed, it was precisely the radical gaming of the system that Trump and others engaged in during the late 1980s period covered by his leaked tax returns that caused the massive savings and loan crisis, which roiled the entire American economy.

While silver-spoon speculators like Trump were engaged in “sport,” millions of Americans lost jobs and tens of millions experienced wages lower than they previously had expected.

Meanwhile, when Trump deliberately engineered bankruptcies for four of his businesses in order to run away from his own debts, it was hardly just banks and their investors who lost out. In just his 2004 corporate bankruptcy alone, the list of unpaid Trump small-business vendors, contractors, workers, and creditors was 1,904 pages long. The victims came from almost every state in the union, including 12 where I live in Alabama. Among those was a child-support payment center in Birmingham, demonstrating just how far the direct consequences, not even to mention the ripple effects, spread from Trump’s “sport.”

Trump might not think it’s a big deal, for example, when he fails to pay several hundred dollars apiece to the manufacturer of one of those long-distance, 25-cent binoculars found on the top decks of tall buildings like the ones he builds (True example). For ordinary small business owners, though, a few thousand dollars in uncollected bills amounts to serious money.

It’ s not news that Trump repeatedly lost big as a businessman even while regularly employing some of the most cutthroat practices imaginable. What should concern people is not so much that he was a loser as it was that when he lost, and cost other people hundreds of millions of dollars combined, he thought it was just a game.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trumps-sport-hurt-tens-of-thousands-of-honest-americans

Somebody nailed it weeks ago on here.  Go after his bankruptcy filings.  List all those welched on by Trump and for what. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

my nana is 103 years old and lives in a pretty nice retirement community near scottsdale.  we drove in to see her a couple months ago, and were timing it to meet her for dinner downstairs, and she wanted to introduce us to her friends.  she was like, "they open for dinner at 4:30 and close at 6."  i said we were making good time, and should get there at 5:15 which sounded perfect (to me).  she said, "oh no, by then it'll be a ghost town."  we rolled in at ten after five and she was not kidding.

it was us and the waitstaff.

Props to your grandma for shutting the party down.  

10 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Props to your grandma for shutting the party down.  

she's from chicago and a lifelong cubs fan.  she literally had to wait 100 years to see them win a world series.  she threw out the first pitch of a preseason game in mesa that year, and i had a strange feeling it would happen.

the whole family was secretly thinking "ok, she can die in peace now" but she's still hanging on and kicking ass.

• Like 7

the only conclusion i can fathom is that they are all in on donald trump because they are all in the same corruption boat. 
fuck this president. seriously, republicans, YOU OWE HIM NOTHING. HE'S FUCKING CORRUPT. jettison the trash. real republicans would not defend this shit. these people are compromised. that's the only thing i can conclude.

There are no more ‘real republicans. Only deplorables, gullible ignorant dullards and traitors are left in the GOP to protect the worst President in our history.

Trump has crossed the Rubicon, after first shitting in it while laughingly telling Fox News on camera not to believe the fake news that he is shitting in it, because he is fertilizing the farmland downstream, to bring back the family farms Obama destroyed.

Swam will start a thread in Shaggy praising Trump for caring about farmers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, retread said:

^ ICYMI revoking most WH press passes. Stalinist.

a week or two ago, i said he was "gangstering his way around the constitution" and someone challenged me to provide examples.  i provided 3-4 i think.  only 1 was properly acknowledged as a "valid point" to whomever i was talking to.

shitting all over the free press?  just throw it onto the pile.

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Chooky said:

"Right here are the zucchini and cucumbers, as you can see almost ready for harvest.  If you follow me, Mr. Vice President I'll show you the rest."

"Uh, you guys go ahead.  I'm gonna hang out here for awhile." 

Add in some good looking farmer's daughters with short, tight cutoffs and short spaghetti strap tops as well.

I'll go find some reference material...