Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, sachick said:

Is this normal?

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

Yeah I don’t think you can pay senators to not impeach you. Just a hunch.

Trump is just another funnel for the Russian rubles and money from rubes flowing to the GOPs. But, hey, at least it's passing through the hands of an American before glopping into the trough.

Come and get it!

source.gif

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Mar-a-Lago will be our version of Taiwan for 40% of the country.  “I ain’t following those illegitimate Washington laws.  You show me where that bill was signed by the legitimate government in exile at Mar-a-Lago.  Until then, I’m keeping my taxes, as is my right as a sovereign citizen.  Also, brown people are illegal, too.”

I hope they try to skip paying taxes.   

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

When he refuses to leave office, the new President, sworn in by Chief Justice Roberts, will have the Secret Service, US Marshalls, whoever, remove him from the premise.   

But you are assuming he even goes back to the WH when he loses.   My guess is he heads for Mar-a-Lago the day after the election.   

You got the first part right. But when he loses he will secretly flee to a country without extradition to the U.S. i.e. Russia

• Like 1

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

When he refuses to leave office, the new President, sworn in by Chief Justice Roberts, will have the Secret Service, US Marshalls, whoever, remove him from the premise.   

But you are assuming he even goes back to the WH when he loses.   My guess is he heads for Mar-a-Lago the day after the election.   

Nope. He’s headed to a Russian embassy.

22 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Nope. He’s headed to a Russian embassy.

Wherever he goes, it ain't NYC:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/31/us/politics/trump-new-york-florida-primary-residence.html

He came of age in Queens, built Trump Tower, starred in “The Apprentice,” bankrupted his businesses six times, and drew cheering crowds and angry protesters to Fifth Avenue after his election. Through it all, President Trump — rich, bombastic and to many Americans the epitome of a New Yorker — was intertwined with the city he called his lifelong home.

No longer.

In late September, Mr. Trump changed his primary residence from Manhattan to Palm Beach, Fla., according to documents filed with the Palm Beach County Circuit Court. Melania Trump, the first lady, also changed her residence to Palm Beach in an identical document.

Each of the Trumps filed a “declaration of domicile” saying that the Mar-a-Lago Club, Mr. Trump’s resort in Palm Beach, will be their permanent residence.

“If I maintain another place or places of abode in some other state or states, I hereby declare that my above-described residence and abode in the State of Florida constitutes my predominant and principal home, and I intend to continue it permanently as such,” reads the document that Mr. Trump filed.

“I formerly resided at 721 Fifth Avenue,” the document says, referring to Trump Tower, which has been his primary residence since he moved into the skyscraper off 57th Street in Midtown Manhattan in 1983.

An attachment lists his “other places of abode” as 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, the address for the White House, and his private golf club in Bedminster, N.J., where he spends warm-weather weekends and a few weeks every summer.

8 hours ago, Red Five said:

Yeah I don’t think you can pay senators to not impeach you. Just a hunch.

false.   Trump will, and there will be no consequences.  not a single Republican will vote to Impeach, or to convict.  and he doesn’t even need to pay them to get that result.  today is further evidence that 100% of Republicans in the US are party over country hacks who are complicit in treason.  and there is a lot more of that evidence is coming.  tons. 

• Like 1

Have the price tags been cut off that camo outfit yet? 

Trump just retweeted four Ingraham tweets. I am not going to trash this thread by reposting them, but blech. Apparently Debbie Lasko is making an appearance. They are convinced they will retake the House. I suppose if they defraud the voters they will. 

9 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Bankrupt soybean farmer who can't afford his Medicare:  "What do you expect me to do, vote for a DEMOCRAT?"

Of course not, they're all at the local diner having their am coffee just wondering where the check is coming from this month, because there will be one, rest assured.

Edited by Nolacycling

Am I reading this correctly?   Trump is moving his legal state domicile from New York to Florida?  

the Florida man jokes write themselves at this point.  And congrats to Florida state, finally getting a presidential library!

5 minutes ago, TDunk said:

GOP:

giphy.gif

Should Trump news go in a different thread other than the Donald Trump xxxx thread of a given year for the next 1 to 5 years?   Seems pretty clear by the vote today that the Republicans have signaled they are not going to impeach on what has been offered at this point.  

The campaign is on.  Next stop,  Kentucky.

5 hours ago, zork said:

The campaign is on.  Next stop,  Kentucky. Mississippi.

The President had a sleepover last night, but it was not on his public calendar, so it may have been a hookers & blow night out with the War Impeachment Team (WIT, for short) so named for their lack thereof.

After arriving back at the WH this morning and the usual press call, intel briefing, and lunch, Trump will be heading down to Tupelo for a KAG rally this evening. Like @zorksays, the campaign (if it ever stopped) is on. I am going for at least one mention of another  8-16 years  by the President even though the popular vote is hoping for 20-life in Attica.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
grammar

Read a bit on her from wiki. Now I am actually being serious.  Put her in the ring with a lion and lets see how she holds up.

In July 2018, White was discussing illegal immigration and said that although Jesus migrated to live in Egypt, "it was not illegal. If he had broken the law, then he would have been sinful and he would not have been our Messiah."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Makes sense.  His political career has likely turned him from a c-list celebrity lovable buffoon type to one of the most hated men in NYC.  Now he can live near Mar-A-Lago and all the other olds who keep Fox News on all day and love him.

Edited by Tom

6 hours ago, zork said:

I can't wait for Tuesday so I can cast my vote against that POS.

It will be an interesting test of Trump's support in Kentucky as every GOP candidate has been running ads based on how much they love Trump.

Hell even Beshear, the Dem candidate, has an add featuring people who say they still support Trump, but not Bevin.

If the Dems win it could signal big trouble ahead.  Not only with the election, but also in how Turtle decides to handle impeachment.

7 hours ago, Lobo said:

Am I reading this correctly?   Trump is moving his legal state domicile from New York to Florida?  

the Florida man jokes write themselves at this point.  And congrats to Florida state, finally getting a presidential library!

Well they are the goto clown college.

I think this is all about:

• Tax shielding
  • Move to a GOP fortified state.  Florida is a purple only on the national level.  Everything below that is gop/nra/cult worship
  • Make tax payers fund a private security detail for Mar-a-lago ...  aka grift annuity

Most of the truly batshit crazy Trumpkins live in Florida

35 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Read a bit on her from wiki. Now I am actually being serious.  Put her in the ring with a lion and lets see how she holds up.

In July 2018, White was discussing illegal immigration and said that although Jesus migrated to live in Egypt, "it was not illegal. If he had broken the law, then he would have been sinful and he would not have been our Messiah."

So basically you start with the outcome you need...Jesus being the Messiah...and work backward to discredit all the facts that don't fit that narrative. 

2 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

So basically you start with the outcome you need...Jesus being the Messiah...and work backward to discredit all the facts that don't fit that narrative. 

There is too much heresy going on in that one little statement to even articulate before a second cup of coffee.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Loco said:

Well they are the goto clown college.

I think this is all about:

• Tax shielding
  • Move to a GOP fortified state.  Florida is a purple only on the national level.  Everything below that is gop/nra/cult worship
  • Make tax payers fund a private security detail for Mar-a-lago ...  aka grift annuity

Most of the truly batshit crazy Trumpkins live in Florida

In addition:

• Large Russian ex-pat community
  • Close to international waters for yacht getaway
  • Further away from prying eyes of investigative journalists
  • Like 1

It's also has the best bankruptcy homestead exemptions in the country.

My theory on Trump is the organization is in enormous financial trouble and they are in the process of retrenching by selling what the can.  I think the all cash golf course spree he went on in the late aughts is really pinching them.

Edited by Bateshorn

13 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

There is too much accuracy going on in that one little statement to even articulate before a second cup of coffee.

Fify.

Read good scholarly works on the creation of the gospels and early Christianity and this is exactly what happened. So this is nothing new. 

34 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I can't wait for Tuesday so I can cast my vote against that POS.

It will be an interesting test of Trump's support in Kentucky as every GOP candidate has been running ads based on how much they love Trump.

Hell even Beshear, the Dem candidate, has an add featuring people who say they still support Trump, but not Bevin.

If the Dems win it could signal big trouble ahead.  Not only with the election, but also in how Turtle decides to handle impeachment.

From your perspective, who has the advantage? It's strange to me Bevin (a yankee) is running close with a Kentucky native. 

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Jesus is the son of God. 
No he isn’t.  He broke the law when he was 16. 
Ah, but you see, a judge found he met the elements of his affirmative defense.  Thus he is God again. 
Good point.  Thank goodness his lawyer was competent enough that he was able to keep his God title. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

From your perspective, who has the advantage? It's strange to me Bevin (a yankee) is running close with a Kentucky native. 

My gut says Beshear because he has the backing of the police and teachers unions, but Kentucky gonna Kentucky. 

We have one of the highest percentages of evangelicals in the US (I think it's like 49% of Kentuckians),  and Fox News is pretty much the official "news" channel which should bode well for Bevin and his pro-life, pro-Trump, anti-immigrant messaging. 

On the flip side,  I see way more Beshear yard signs in my area (Western Kentucky) so there's reason for optimism.

• Like 1