Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

the next EPA head is going to have to be extremely competent to undue all this bullshit.  It’s run by cartoon villains right now.  They are a couple moves away from requiring school lunches to include lead paint chips.

Actually, if a Dem wins, it should be pretty easy to look up all of these repealed rules and re-instate them. You get to look like a hero for just reviving someone else's work. I'll take the sinecure.

Actually, if a Dem wins, it should be pretty easy to look up all of these repealed rules and re-instate them. You get to look like a hero for just reviving someone else's work. I'll take the sinecure.

Which makes it relatively pointless even for helping the utilities’s bottom line. They aren’t going change their capital spend projects over a rule they know will change back in a few years, maybe 15 months. At most, they’ll avoid some fines if projects run late.

Fake news.  Like Mexicans are gonna know how to get to a Home Depot. 
Like Mexicans are gonna know how to rent industrial tools there, using a pre-paid debit card to place the deposit. 
Like Mexicans are even handy enough with tools and comfortable doing manual labor outdoors.  
TOTALLY FAKE NEWS!  The wall is working and we're getting reimbursed more and more for it every week!  

ISWYDT!

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Holy shit.

I can't even.

You know those cases that arise (much less frequently now that much time has passed) where they have tried people for being complicit with the Nazi regime? People affiliated with this administration that have harmed others, spread lies, looked the other way and supported the corrupt, racist agenda should not be allowed to blend in and hide should this regime be toppled.

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Did the kids get to choose which brown kids got seperated from their parents too? Boy that would be some fun. 

They would have to be in brown face, since I really doubt there are any shades of brown people* working in the West Wing.

*Cue someone posting a pic of some staffer the public has never heard of that works in the Trump administration.

1 hour ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Lulz briefed Hannity. God damn if for one second there was a Dem doing this, heads would roll. 

I was thinking about this. A college drop out with an honorary degree from Liberty, working for FNC who promotes conspiracy theories while also having a direct telephone line (now) to the President  and who happen(ed) to share Michael Cohen as a lawyer is a run-on sentence that just won't stop. Just like the crimes.

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Fuck that. Starving to death in a gibbet with his family in neighboring gibbets.

With a Big Mac just out of reach, but close enough that if he had hands proportional to his size he'd be able to grab it.

• Like 1

Remember that tweet from a few pages back about how 400,000 more children are not insured since 2016? Trump remembers. From his radio interview with Nigel Farage on October 31:

... We all have our health service problems, and frankly -- and you do over there and we do, and one of the things that we're running so successfully on is how great a job I've done on healthcare. We've done a fantastic job.

26 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The Oversight Committee Republicans put that sign out I believe. Chip Roy is on that committee. He reps District 21. He has not yet filed. Michael Cloud is also on that committee. He represents District 27. He has not yet filed. Call them and encourage them to give up while they still can! They voted against America.

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The Oversight Committee Republicans put that sign out I believe. Chip Roy is on that committee. He reps District 21. He has not yet filed. Michael Cloud is also on that committee. He represents District 27. He has not yet filed. Call them and encourage them to give up while they still can! They voted against America.

82, Chip Roy?  What a coincidence.  That's number of cocks you've sucked since fooling your wife into marrying you.  I don't know who is winning in the ball sucking race between you and Briscoe Cain.  But I know there's lots of saliva involved!  Don't get me wrong...y'all both seem to be having fun.

The President keeps showing up at places where he's not welcome. Sad.

Why doesn't he visit Pastor Robert Jeffress' church in Dallas? Jeffress is a big fan and the author of a book, the title of which Trump may someday relate: Not All Roads Lead To Heaven.

The President could take the wh*re of Babylon Paula White with him and the three of them would be quite the spectacle for the congregation.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Video of the booing.

When you’ve lost UFC fans.....

If they weren’t so bought and paid for/compromised/whatever, this stuff should scare the shit out of a lot of Rs in Congress.   Those crowds at the baseball game and here are pretty damned white, and middle-class.  

Edited by atomheartbevo