2019 Texas Football Season - "#8 Go Fuck Yourself Bitch"

Xcalibur

8 hours ago, Rynohorn said:

Reverse parking was illegal at my University as well. Have no idea why.

Not supposed to at my garage either.  The reason is your parking sticker is on back window and they want to be able to see it.  No idea if Texas requires stickers on back. Been too long since I was in PG-1

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

UT parking has been a scam since the incorporation of South Side Towing in 1982.

I don't remember the details but they had family connections to APD or the Travis Sheriff.

Considered themselves an extension of THE LAW.  Deserves a special place in hell.

Customer Parking ONLY

Towing Enforced

24 HRS/DAY

Business Hours 9AM-6PM

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eggo said:

Back-in angle parking on South Congress is far better than having some absurd parallel parking fiasco, and you don't have as many people getting rear-ended trying to back out of forward angle parking. Also, people who back into regular parking spots are usually douche bags. 

2 hours ago, brakeman said:

cant fucking stand that shit, douche bags. 

We are required to back in park at work. It’s statistically safer 

• Like 1

Eh, I back in to park sometimes, it's easier in a truck to get between cars backing. Easier to get out.

What really peeves me is parallel parking backwards. I've gotten tickets for being "on the wrong side of the street". But in reality it's just I've pulled into the spot on the left side of the road on a two way road. Who gives a fuck if I'm facing the opposite way?

• Like 1

Offense-- easy to put Ingram here but I'll go with Cosmi since he's technically a RS sophomore. Plus we need him to put on this season because the depth behind him is still away. I heard Jeff Howe saying in the last podcast that, at this point, they'd put Okafor there over Kerstetter in the event of injury. That gives me clinteastwoodewhh.gif

Defense-- Caden has already "broken out" to me last season. This year should be another notch with added comfort ability of scheme. I'll go with Cook instead. Having a lock down corner makes the rest of this defense run like a well oiled machine. Yes, the linebackers (and I'd argue field safety) and probably nickle are more critical to the scheme. But we saw how things clicked when Holton Hill was fielding a no fly zone for half the field. Both corners will be tested early and often, but Cook is technically sound and scrappy. If he can keep his emotions in check and not get ejected for stupid shit like against uga, he'll be a piece Orlando builds off of to free up the other 4-5 DBs on the field. 

Edited by BigHorn'13
Red Five, damn you people!

For the dummies thinking they're wearing sports bras or crop tops: https://www.catapultsports.com/ 

Quantify Training and Games

Our proven technologies combine precise positional tracking with inertial sensors to quantify athlete performance across training and games.
  •  
  • Cloud-Based Analytics

Cloud-Based Analytics

Maximise over 1000 data points per second from each athlete through a comprehensive analytics software platform that is as flexible, personal and powerful as you need it to be.
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Eggo said:

For the dummies thinking they're wearing sports bras or crop tops: https://www.catapultsports.com/ 

Our proven technologies combine precise positional tracking with inertial sensors to quantify athlete performance across training and games.
  •  
  • Cloud-Based Analytics

Cloud-Based Analytics

Maximise over 1000 data points per second from each athlete through a comprehensive analytics software platform that is as flexible, personal and powerful as you need it to be.

Thanks, was just about to ask about the sports bras

12 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I wish Sam had someone to advise him against that shirt. Has to be a better option out there.

I know right. A sassy plunging V neck tank top in pastels to bring out the color of his eyes would have been the right choice 

2 hours ago, Eggo said:

•  
  • Cloud-Based Analytics

Cloud-Based Analytics

It's mansiere!

• Like 1

Yeah, Sterns broke out the minute he stepped on campus.  Named freshman All American and led the team in interceptions.  

For defense, either Cook or Coburn.  Both will need to step up big time.  Coburn could be dominant if he plays to his potential. 

Offense, Ingram is the obvious answer but didn’t he have like 800 yards last year.  He was a starter last year.  I’d say Epps or Whittington on offense.  

13 minutes ago, Goodman said:

People are sleeping on this kid, he is not as short as most believe and he is a baller. I've said it before, when I saw him in HS he reminded me of the honey badger. Unfortunately he could not RS as we needed his help on offense.

He was top 10 instate player.  He's so fucking athletic that he got playing time in the slot for depth and as a returner in his freshman year.  So happy he's back on defense.  He plays physical and can cover.  He's going to get lots of playing time.  

4 minutes ago, BERT said:

To the people putting Whittington down for a breakout year. I do believe they're talking about sophomore breakouts. 

Yep... this article had Caden Sterns for Texas.  Seems like Caden has already broken out though.

So many candidates for Texas Soph players that could really breakout... makes for a great discussion.  🤘

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26922581/the-sophomore-breakout-player-top-25-team