2019 Texas Football Season - "#8 Go Fuck Yourself Bitch"

Xcalibur

Siap...

Texas Longhorn Football Regular Season Wins Over/Under Set At 9.5....

"FanDuel has the Horns over/under regular season set at 9.5 wins"

The over is +125. The under is -145.

That means $100 bet on the under will earn you $68.97.

A $100 bet on the over will earn you $125.

https://www.barkingcarnival.com/2019/7/5/20683130/texas-longhorn-football-regular-season-wins-over-under-set-at-9-5

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Siap...

https://www.barkingcarnival.com/2019/7/5/20683130/texas-longhorn-football-regular-season-wins-over-under-set-at-9-5

Crap, math again . . .

• Haha 1

Siap...

tumblr_pho7woeF7K1qf8nzg_500.gif
  • Like 1

6yo son wants to go to a game.  Obviously LSU is going to be a special night but I’m wondering if it’s a dumbass idea to take a 6yo, 13 and my wife to that game.  Too much?

maybe OSU will be more family friendly?

thoughts?

Just now, CoTex said:

6yo son wants to go to a game.  Obviously LSU is going to be a special night but I’m wondering if it’s a dumbass idea to take a 6yo, 13 and my wife to that game.  Too much?

thoughts?

LSU game will not be family friendly 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, CoTex said:

thoughts?

Only way to know for sure is to attend both

8 minutes ago, CoTex said:

thoughts?

Image result for Be a Man Do the RIght Thing gif

8 minutes ago, CoTex said:

thoughts?

The more you want to watch the game in question, the less you ought to invite others to watch it with you. Pretty simple rule. If it were me, I'd tell the fam La Tech, or stay home.

• Like 6

I feel like it’s going to be a big night.

i want my kids to experience that, but with it being hot af and the potential to be a close game/long night, along with the potential for Louisiana drunkenness, it feels like maybe too much for the fam.

im guessing best case scenario that’s a 6 hour ordeal - leave hotel no later than 4:30 for 6 start - back at hotel by 10:30.

thoughts?

Eh. It'll be louder than normal, but that's really only because the stadium will actually be 100 percent full, which is rare. Texas fans are still pretty tame in general. Especially if you sit with the olds. It's the biggest home game in a decade, the atmosphere isn't something to be weary of.

Now, on ther other hand, the price tag on four LSU tickets... That'd be what gives me pause.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, CoTex said:

i want my kids to experience that, but with it being hot af and the potential to be a close game/long night, along with the potential for Louisiana drunkenness, it feels like maybe too much for the fam.

im guessing best case scenario that’s a 6 hour ordeal - leave hotel no later than 4:30 for 6 start - back at hotel by 10:30.

Spring game is for the family. I've not been to a regular season game with my family that I've truly enjoyed. I've always had to worry about a bunch of shit I would not even think about if I was attending with my friends or with my oldest. Walden has some great advice. Less is more.

• Like 3

On 7/6/2019 at 11:05 AM, Ok. Caol Hook Em! said:

CTJ basically said the exact opposite in the recruiting thread the other day. I prefer your optimism though. 

I didn’t doom the program for the next decade. I participated in an ongoing back and forth about some of the coaches on a recruiting thread and offered a concern of Herman ever being honest enough with himself to fix it. 

My view on the program is always one of optimism, or I wouldn’t be able to spend this much mindshare on it. I hope Herman fucking kills it over the next 10+. It has nothing to do with how I feel about him, because I don’t give a shit about coaches paid millions to oversee a child’s game. I just want to see Texas win and the last decade has been a fucking beating. Not sure that is any different than anyone else here. 

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Not sure that is any different than anyone else here. 

I grant you this is the consensus view, but this place has a statistically significant percentage of flagrant masochists who were quite happy to wallow in the muck and mire of late Mack and the nasty, brutish, and blissfully short reign of Chuckles. The worse the news, the more they assert themselves. It's like Kirk Bohls and Paul Revere jumped in a teleporter together, got drunk, and discovered the internet.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CoTex said:

If you have to fucking ask, you shouldn't take them to the fucking game. 

Siap...

Blue horseshoe likes the over/under!
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Goodman said:

Spring game is for the family. I've not been to a regular season game with my family that I've truly enjoyed. I've always had to worry about a bunch of shit I would not even think about if I was attending with my friends or with my oldest. Walden has some great advice. Less is more.

This shit here. Mayyybe la tech but based on past performances, fuck all that. 

The ou game? Sheeeit. I don't even want to watch it with anyone. I can deal with the wife and kiddo most other games asking a million questions and blathering unrelated shit. That game, everything remains silent except the TV and my cursing. 

• Like 4

Full roster has been posted.

https://texassports.com/roster.aspx?path=football

Numbers and measurables for the scholarship summer enrollees:

#2 - CB Kenyatta Watson, 6'1'', 190

#6 - LB Juwan Mitchell, 6'1'', 240

#11 - Chris Adimora, 6'1'', 185

#15 - Marcus Washington, 6'2'', 200

#16 - Jake Smith, 6'0'', 200

#24 - Derrian Brown, 5'10'', 180

#24 - Marques Caldwell, 6'1'', 195

#33 - David Gbenda, 6'0'', 220

#44 - Tyler Owens, 6'2'', 205

#65 - Isaiah Hookfin, 6'5'', 305

#69 - Willie Tyler, 6'7'', 340

#73 - Parker Braun, 6'3'', 300

#77 - Javonne Shepherd, 6'6'', 315

#84 - Kennedy Lewis, 6'3'', 200

#89 - Brayden Liebrock, 6'4'', 230

#92 - Myron Warren, 6'2'', 270

#93 - T'Vondre Sweat, 6'4'', 320

The numbers are always fuzzy, but per the updated roster, from spring to now...

Wilbon lost 10 pounds

Pouncey, Woodard, Brewer, and Leitao grew an inch

Mpagi gained 15 pounds

Imade is now the heaviest player on the roster at 350 pounds

Jacoby Jones gained 10 pounds

Danny Young lost 10 pounds

Overshown grew an inch (6'4'' now)

Wiley gained 10 pounds and grew an inch (6'7'')

Josh Moore added 10 pounds

Sam Ehlinger lost 5 pounds (down to 230)

Burt gained 10 pounds now that track season is done (up to 205)

Edited by Machinator