Texas recruiting notes 2019

2 minutes ago, Richter said:

This is truly unbelievable.  I'm floored and can't remember the last time something like this happened.

Just now, Valmy77 said:

I am astounded. I never thought something like this was even possible.

Dear Surly Horns,

I never thought this would happen to me...

• Like 3

Jesus. CTJ called it and walked this right down the line, perfectly, even up to how badly the 9.95 crowd fucks everything up.

When this doesn't happen, and everything gets spilled out on the table, the meltdown will be big enough to rival the celebration that would have happened in terms of sheer scope. 

Fucking morons. 

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Jesus. CTJ called it and walked this right down the line, perfectly, even up to how badly the 9.95 crowd fucks everything up.

When this doesn't happen, and everything gets spilled out on the table, the meltdown will be big enough to rival the celebration that would have happened in terms of sheer scope. 

Fucking morons. 

Well, to be fair, CTJ is playing 4D chess and the rest of us are just struggling to understand how this could've been possible to begin with, much less the 6th-order ramifications.  I mean, the phrase "shock the world" barely covers it.

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

EJ's going to get murdered in his sleep by a Texas fan if this all happens the way it seems it might. Baizer might need to watch out, too.

I'm more amazed people haven't figured this out yet. But yes EJ will be a dead man walking on Texas boards if he somehow fucks this up. 

Edited by texasstrong12