If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

4 minutes ago, pops said:

I know he didn't just burn his bridges, he napalmed them, but it sucks they didn't have sirois salute jer today. Taped or live. 

Napalmed them? By pointing out the pay is shit for support while crazy high for hosts? If they're that sensitive then they're a bunch of pussies. They're delusional if they don't know they're overpaid for the "work" they do. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Sirois was on the HL about a month ago. So I doubt there's a ban on him being on air. He won't be back to host a fill-in show but I doubt there's a hard ban on him for what he said on Gordo's Twitch. Danny said the same thing and he's been back on a bunch. 

21 minutes ago, pops said:

I know he didn't just burn his bridges, he napalmed them, but it sucks they didn't have sirois salute jer today. Taped or live. 

I tried to get on Gordon’s discord and ask Jeremy what he thought about that whole thing but couldn’t get onstage. Has to be an over 50% chance that Jeremy started to realize Sirois was right and that precipitated this move. 

Funny how everyone else is paying more for talent and the Ticket is still operating by early 2000’s management mentality. 

So looks like the top 10 podcast hasn't been updated since Jer left. Guess it's one more thing we lose with him moving on to greener pastures?

Ugh

Maybe not? Someone on reddit said that ham has been out sick and guessed he is the one who typically posts it

Edited by NoName

5 hours ago, NoName said:

So looks like the top 10 podcast hasn't been updated since Jer left. Guess it's one more thing we lose with him moving on to greener pastures?

Ugh

Maybe not? Someone on reddit said that ham has been out sick and guessed he is the one who typically posts it

Yeah, it wasn't there at lunchtime today when I looked on the SportsDay app for it.

49 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

This has to be the least self aware statement Sturm has ever made. On Texags, no less. He spends half of his existence on twitter arguing in his free time

sturmag.png

40 minutes ago, pops said:

He's the fucking worst. 

That is one pathetic loser. 

49 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

This has to be the least self aware statement Sturm has ever made. On Texags, no less. He spends half of his existence on twitter arguing in his free time

sturmag.png

40 minutes ago, pops said:

He's the fucking worst. 

That is one pathetic loser.