New Billy the Kid movie aptly named “The Kid”

Patricio Swayze

8 hours ago, F250 said:

Pratt sucked in his last Western and Ethan wasn't much better.

I assume you're talking about the Magnificent Seven remake? I wouldn't fault Pratt for that, although he was typecasted as western Andy Dwyer. The script was the bigger problem there. Or the director. I didn't even realize it was him in this trailer until the end, so maybe good things?

Edited by NotActuallyALonghorn

11 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

I assume you're talking about the Magnificent Seven remake? I wouldn't fault Pratt for that, although he was typecasted as western Andy Dwyer. The script was the bigger problem there. Or the director. I didn't even realize it was him in this trailer until the end, so maybe good things?

Yeah, that's what I was talking about and yeah the script and directing was bad so maybe Pratt will be better in this one.

Ethan Hawke was also in the Valley of Violence which had some potential but Hawke and Travolta seemed like casting mistakes. I'm just not sure if he is cut out for Westerns.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

anybody interested in the EPIX Billy The Kid series...starts this Sunday 24th....https://www.epix.com/series/billy-the-kid

trailer:

I'm kinda of a Billy The Kid "follower".  I've read "The Lincoln County War" Frederick Nolan..."Billy The Kid: A short and violent life" Robert M. Utley. Have been to Fort Sumner (grave and museum) numerous times. Have been to Lincoln New Mexico a couple times, even went  on a historic walking tour in Lincoln with this  guy: So I'm going to watch it.

drewgomber.webp