Christchurch, NZ mosque shooting

Brisketexan

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-14/there-were-bodies-all-over-me-least-30-dead-or-wounded-after-gunman-opens-fire-new

Lots of breaking coverage. He was all over online, posting things leading up to his attack. Mags with “Charles Martel” and “here’s your migration compact” written on them. He allegedly posted a manifesto ranting against diversity. It said things like “kill Merkel.” As a nifty gem, he identified Candace Owens by name, and said she inspired him.

Oh, and he did what folks around here have said was coming for a long time: he live-streamed his murders on Facebook. So, you can watch him slaughter people, if that’s your thing.

Lovely world we’ve got working here.

Focusing on what's important here.....LOL

Yes. Clearly he was joking. A real punster, this guy was.

Read the rest of his manifesto, Jack. Big chunks read like the masturbatory fantasies about “preserving our culture and way of life” that your band of hucksters trade in. You don’t get to call a people things like “semiliterate primitive monkeys” without knowing that shit like this will happen (looking at you, Tucker).
  • Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, deech said:

He killed 25+ easy.  I don't know what initial reports were, but there were a lot of people huddled in a corner.  Props to the guy who almost tackled him.  May he rest in peace

yep. just watched that. almost got him. was just a second too late :(

24 minutes ago, deech said:

Props to the guy who almost tackled him.  May he rest in peace

I always hope that I would have that kind of courage if in a similar situation.  That guy is a hero even if he accomplished nothing in the end.

• Like 1

This bitch.

31cb9c96a2730c748045ff0f16edbdfc.jpg
944943280de30eea78fe76afc9220264.jpg
126457bca73233776d2efa456f9928a6.jpg

So, she’s evil AND a shameless liar. Surprise surprise.

When you spray poison everywhere, shit happens.

Again, no worries. We’re going to see plenty more of these. And plenty more of the folks who call the victims “semiliterate monkeys” disclaiming all responsibility. And nothing will change. Well, a lot more people will be dead. That’s a change, I guess.

4 minutes ago, txhorns said:

I always hope that I would have that kind of courage if in a similar situation.  That guy is a hero even if he accomplished nothing in the end.

The shooter seemed to drop something after the contact, and definitely took 5-10 seconds to regather himself after he killed the guy that charged him. I think he was a bit shocked. That might've bought some people inside or nearby time to escape, so it's hard to say that it "accomplished nothing". 

It was weird watching that video. I felt like I was just watching someone's twitch stream. Didn't really shock me or trigger much emotion. Maybe years of graphic FPS video games really do fuck you up a little bit.

Also, that looked like a video game

He could’ve easily left after going to his car the first time and gotten away clear. Everyone In there was dead already, and there was zero police response or general reaction from any passers by.

He went back in and reshot the bodies for 8 minutes and then still drove off clear

Wtf response time is that?

Wont watch.
I fear fucktard virgins around the globe are watching it and saying hey, I can do that... that dude is a hero. on the other side of the spectrum are other fucktards saying hey, I am going to revenge this. 

Yep. When you sow the seeds of hate, they bear fruit.

What gets me is that we can all see the poison spread by, say, violent jihadists, and the blood that it leads to. But our response...is to do the same shit.

Like I said, have no fear. We’ll have plenty more of these threads in the coming months and years.
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Also, that looked like a video game

He could’ve easily left after going to his car the first time and gotten away clear. Everyone In there was dead already, and there was zero police response or general reaction from any passers by.

He went back in and reshot the bodies for 8 minutes and then still drove off clear

Wtf response time is that?

Any urban area in America would've had law enforcement on that scene within minutes. We're conditioned/ready for it. This type of thing is actually rare and surprising in other countries still, so the police aren't very good at handling it. 

In the event that someone reading this finds themselves in an active shooter scenario, it's helpful to note what happened with the guy that rushed the shooter. If you're going to charge a shooter (ideally while they aren't looking at you or while they're reloading), it's good to have something in your hand you can throw at them. Phone, keys, purse, anything. Doesn't matter. It'll have to be a quick shovel pass to their face while you're charging at them since you won't have time to wind up and throw, but it can still be a big help. Hitting or simply surprising the shooter with a flying object can throw off their aim for a split second while they're firing, or you could even injure/stun them with a lucky hit to their face or head. So the perfect situation is you get a free run at them while they aren't looking your way, but if you see that head start to turn you at least have one last hope before dying. Worst case it gives their brain 2 objects in motion coming at them to process instead of 1. Your odds of making out alive are already incredibly low, why not do everything you can to increase them, even if just a little bit?  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

And that is what is sad. There really is no solution. So much damn hate. Everywhere. And so many places it happens and does not make the news. 

These events are awful.  

But we are living in a very safe time compared to even 30 years ago. So is the rest of the rest of the first world.  

Your odds of being murdered are so much lower than they were in 1988.  

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

These events are awful.  

But we are living in a very safe time compared to even 30 years ago. So is the rest of the rest of the first world.  

I understand the point. Don't agree with the sentiment. Hey, were safer, fuck it. 

14 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

These events are awful.  

If you're a white male in America, your odds of being murdered have remained fairly steady over the last 30 years. If you're a black or hispanic male then yes, the odds have significantly decreased.

7 minutes ago, DanRydell said:

If you're a white male in America, your odds of being murdered have remained fairly steady over the last 30 years. If you're a black or hispanic male then yes, the odds have significantly decreased.

And your suicide and accidental overdose rates have increased... One person's rugged individualism is another's unhealthy isolation. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

I just can't. i have no idea how yall watch these videos. 

Watched way too many Faces of Death/Traces of Death (even the fake ones).  Plus Ogrish.  

Actually, having a roommate for a couple of years who was a paramedic made me immune to a lot of it, because of the stories he had. In hindsight, he had some serious PTSD that was unaddressed, and him venting to me somehow helped him (but left me with a fucked up perspecitive on things).  

2 hours ago, txhorns said:

That guy bought an easy 10-20 seconds (or more) and probably saved several lives.  He really disrupted the guy for several moment so. 

41 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Crazy is going to crazy, people trying make these things political are full of shit.  And yes save it for the cloakroom.   No party has any part of any of the shit like this it’s crazy people, this blaming any crime on a party because of their political stance is bs.   Everyone has different views but we don’t kill people for not liking our views.   If you ask me we need a third party now that thinks normal cause this shit has gone Way too right and left too the extreme of views on either side and all they care about is proving the other wrong now.  

sounds like excuses. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Crazy is going to crazy, people trying make these things political are full of shit.  And yes save it for the cloakroom.   No party has any part of any of the shit like this it’s crazy people, this blaming any crime on a party because of their political stance is bs.   Everyone has different views but we don’t kill people for not liking our views.   If you ask me we need a third party now that thinks normal cause this shit has gone Way too right and left too the extreme of views on either side and all they care about is proving the other wrong now.  

So I guess ISIS fighters are just “crazy people” the Muslim community should ignore.  There’s nothing that can be done. 

Because these white supremacist shooters and bombers are radicalized online in the exact same way as ISIS.

This problem SHOULD transcend political parties.  

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Yep.

Yep yep yep yep yep

Nutters gonna nutter

And for those of you just dying to vomit up all the examples of how your team has fewer nutters than the other team, please, just spare us all the the pain of sharing in your ignorance.

• Like 5

So how did an Australian in New Zealand get his hands on the weaponary and the bomb stuff? I presume he must have been living or staying in the country. I know nothing about laws on guns in NZ. I just know the island has more livestock then people and Queenstown is badass  

Just frikin tragic. Sadly I feel myself becoming more and more desensitized to this.