I am willing to admit when I am wrong.

EMAWesome

I have always thought Twitter served no purpose.  I am wrong. It is good for something.  Nothing better sums up what America would look like if the political board here was actually in charge of things than this Twitter feed of (of all people) Kathy Griffin.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/1107004388080418816

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 20

29 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

I have always thought Twitter served no purpose.  I am wrong. It is good for something.  Nothing better sums up what America would look like if the political board here was actually in charge of things than this Twitter feed of (of all people) Kathy Griffin.

So a D celebrity's opinion on Twitter has you contemplating things, but the President you voted for can cast aspersions to a dead Republican Senator who served his country with honor and that's not enough to get you to take stock in what Twitter is worth?

Fuck off.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 6

35 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Damn dude I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you've proven you're either a short sighted disingenuous troll or just a fucking idiot.  I'm leaning toward the latter. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

And this is what it looks like under comtrol or Swam, etc   

5 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

You suck

14 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I still don’t understand the point the OP is trying to make.   I don’t think I want to. 

This is your political party.

Person A  "I'm offended"

Person B  "I'm more offended"

Person A  "No you're not"

Person B "Yes I am"

Person C "I'm more offended than either of you"

Person A "Shut up, your skin isn't the right color to be offended over this.  Go away and get offended over something else"

Person B "I'm more offended over that comment than I am over your first one."

Person C  "I'm more offended over your comment than you are over Person A's comment."

Person B  "No you're not"

Person C  "Yes I am"

Person D  "I'm more offended than any of you."

etc. etc. etc.  

Edited by EMAWesome
  • Fuck You 10

3 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Person A  "I'm offended"

Person B "Yes I am"

Person A "Shut up, your skin isn't the right color to be offended over this.  Go away and get offended over something else"

Person C  "I'm more offended over your comment than you are over Person A's comment."

Person C  "Yes I am"

etc. etc. etc.  

Oh, so this thread is about liberals being snowflakes and trying to out snowflake each other. 

tenor.gif

• Like 1

On 3/17/2019 at 11:41 AM, SameSame said:

Damn dude I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you've proven you're either a short sighted disingenuous troll or just a fucking idiot.  I'm leaning toward the latter. 

0fc.gif

4 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Person A  "I'm offended"

Person B "Yes I am"

Person C  "Yes I am"

etc. etc. etc.  

5-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

• Like 1