2019 NCAA March Madness Sweet 16 and Elite Eight

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

At least they got the double tech right.  Amin squared up just as much as Diakite did.

Are you kidding me?  I'm not the type of cunt that goes looking for bother, but he can have the fat end of a pool cue in his puss anytime he wants it.

6 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Are you kidding me?  I'm not the type of cunt that goes looking for bother, but he can have the fat end of a pool cue in his puss anytime he wants it.

I think you're missing my point.  It looked like they were calling the tech on Diakite for knocking Amin down.  They actually called a double tech since both guys went forehead to forehead.  So it rendered his pussy flop meaningless.

2 hours ago, satyanash said:

Serious question: did Rick Barnes ever upset a higher-seeded team in the NCAA tournament at any point in his Texas career? I can't remember him ever having done it. Pretty astounding for how many tournament games he's coached.

Beat 3 seeded Miss st when we were the 6 seed. 

16 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

All these guys claiming that this is typical Rick apparently arent aware that this is the first time he didn't reach the elite 8 when he was seeded 2 or higher. 

Well yeah, because it doesn't require any upsets to make the Elite Eight when you're a 2-seed.

Barnes has only ever gone as far as his seed (although apparently 2002 was an exception I forgot).

13 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Well yeah, because it doesn't require any upsets to make the Elite Eight when you're a 2-seed.

Barnes has only ever gone as far as his seed (although apparently 2002 was an exception I forgot).

A point which has been made frequently throughout these tourney threads. Barnes plays to seed, however many of the posts on here were certain that he would lose today, despite the fact that it had never happened before.

7 hours ago, TexArcher said:

I think you're missing my point.  It looked like they were calling the tech on Diakite for knocking Amin down.  They actually called a double tech since both guys went forehead to forehead.  So it rendered his pussy flop meaningless.

0:30

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, gecko said:

Why can’t we have nice things...like Chris Beard?

Shut down aggy vet school and that's just a show of good faith negotiation to get us to the table...

and the PUF money...we'll take half.

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
7 hours ago, gecko said:
Why can’t we have nice things...like Chris Beard?

Dude we are in the Final 4 this year!...

Aren't we seeded like 2nd?  So we have to make the final game in order for this season not to be below expectations.  Oh wait...