so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

As good a place as any for this one....

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/cia-employees-sex-crimes-children-secret-files-foia

Though most of these cases were referred to US attorneys for prosecution, only one of the individuals was ever charged with a crime. Prosecutors sent the rest of the cases back to the CIA to handle internally, meaning few faced any consequences beyond the possible loss of their jobs and security clearances. That marks a striking deviation from how sex crimes involving children have been handled at other federal agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security and the Drug Enforcement Administration. CIA insiders say the agency resists prosecution of its staff for fear the cases will reveal state secrets.

The revelations are contained in hundreds of internal agency reports obtained by BuzzFeed News through Freedom of Information Act lawsuits.

One employee had sexual contact with a 2-year-old and a 6-year-old. He was fired. A second employee purchased three sexually explicit videos of young girls, filmed by their mothers. He resigned. A third employee estimated that he had viewed up to 1,400 sexually abusive images of children while on agency assignments. The records do not say what action, if any, the CIA took against him. A contractor who arranged for sex with an undercover FBI agent posing as a child had his contract revoked.

Only one of the individuals cited in these documents was charged with a crime. In that case, as in the only previously known case of a CIA staffer being charged with child sexual crimes, the employee was also under investigation for mishandling classified material.

• Rage+1 2

13 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

As good a place as any for this one....

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/cia-employees-sex-crimes-children-secret-files-foia

Though most of these cases were referred to US attorneys for prosecution, only one of the individuals was ever charged with a crime. Prosecutors sent the rest of the cases back to the CIA to handle internally, meaning few faced any consequences beyond the possible loss of their jobs and security clearances. That marks a striking deviation from how sex crimes involving children have been handled at other federal agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security and the Drug Enforcement Administration. CIA insiders say the agency resists prosecution of its staff for fear the cases will reveal state secrets.

The revelations are contained in hundreds of internal agency reports obtained by BuzzFeed News through Freedom of Information Act lawsuits.

One employee had sexual contact with a 2-year-old and a 6-year-old. He was fired. A second employee purchased three sexually explicit videos of young girls, filmed by their mothers. He resigned. A third employee estimated that he had viewed up to 1,400 sexually abusive images of children while on agency assignments. The records do not say what action, if any, the CIA took against him. A contractor who arranged for sex with an undercover FBI agent posing as a child had his contract revoked.

Only one of the individuals cited in these documents was charged with a crime. In that case, as in the only previously known case of a CIA staffer being charged with child sexual crimes, the employee was also under investigation for mishandling classified material.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2020/02/16/austin-yogurt-shop-murder-cold-case-hinges-dna-fbi-wont-share/4762436002/

• Rage+1 1

Some law enforcement officials argue that using partial DNA could help them identify suspects in hard-to-solve cases. But skeptics argue that the practice unfairly casts aspersions on large groups of family members who are likely uninvolved in crime.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2020/02/16/austin-yogurt-shop-murder-cold-case-hinges-dna-fbi-wont-share/4762436002/

Yeah. Let’s not solve the crime and hide the evidence because of the threat of aspersions on family members. Makes sense to me!

Edited by JimmyJames

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

The Yogurt Shop Murders were an FBI hit?  That's deep man. 

That’s not what I said.

But the FBI is currently clearly covering up DNA evidence that could lead to solving the crime. Just like APD and Travis county prosecutors did before them. Surely you are smart enough to connect the potential dots as to why?

https://www.statesman.com/in-depth/news/2021/12/01/1991-austin-yogurt-shop-murders-cold-case-unresolved-anniversary-teen-girls/8586938002/

“Experts say any breaks in the Austin's yogurt shop murders case likely will come from a confession from the killer or someone who knew the killer.”

Yeah after 30 years that’s gonna happen. Thanks experts!

7 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

That’s not what I said.

But the FBI is currently clearly covering up DNA evidence that could lead to solving the crime. Just like APD and Travis county prosecutors did before them. Surely you are smart enough to connect the potential dots as to why?

I am honestly not sure what you are suggesting. I was making a joke. Beyond shitty, but totally unsurprising to me, if the FBI is withholding evidence. 

Are you suggesting that a LEO was involved with the YSMs?

13 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I am honestly not sure what you are suggesting. I was making a joke. Beyond shitty, but totally unsurprising to me, if the FBI is withholding evidence. 

Are you suggesting that a LEO was involved with the YSMs?

I don’t know for sure but I have long suspected it for a whole bunch of reasons. Very long story and somewhat off topic to this thread, although not completely.

What I do know is that there is DNA evidence out there that could help solve it that the FBI won’t release and Travis county prosecutors and certain elements of APD don’t want. They’ve known about it for a long time too. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

That’s not what I said.

You mean Trump did the Yogurt Shop?

I don’t know for sure but I have long suspected it for a whole bunch of reasons. Very long story and somewhat off topic to this thread, although not completely.

What I do know is that there is DNA evidence out there that could help solve it that the FBI won’t release and Travis county prosecutors and certain elements of APD don’t want. They’ve known about it for a long time too. 

Damn, that would be a good thread to start.  I know people are fascinated with it and how it hasn't been solved.

Edited by Hate

27 minutes ago, Hate said:

Damn, that would be a good thread to start.  I know people are fascinated with it and how it hasn't been solved.

I probably will but am waiting to see how this latest chapter unfolds. Covid sort of put it all on hold. The DNA found should have been the big break years ago. It’s become harder and harder to ignore over time.

• Hook 'Em 1

For the record, the Pilot only testified (under threat of federal perjury charges which are pretty fucking serious for those of you on the legal sidelines) that Trump was on Epstein's plane.  Not that he deplaned at Pedophile Isle and committed any crimes.  I'm sure somebody I've flown with has done some nefarious shit over the years and I'm certainly not remotely involved in it.  Absolutely zero credible evidence that Trump was ever remotely inappropriate with any underage girls anywhere from The USVI to New York to anywhere.  It's important we maintain legal standards in this nation of laws.  

Having said that, I am 101% certain that Donald J. Trump molested Ivanka Trump when she was a minor.  Absolutely dead fucking certain.  But I know some of you ordered bumper stickers from the campaign website so you are certainly closer to all of this than I am.  godspeed.

I wonder if the pilot was asked where those people flew from and to?  I don't think "pedo-island" is the only place these alleged assaults took place.  Didn't Epstein also have a ranch in New Mexico?  It would be interesting to see where these flights went and did the people return from the destination on the same jet.

^
Yeah, very interesting.  I'm guessing most of the flights around the continental U.S. literally went under the radar, using VFR.  As such, no flight plan was ever recorded.  Those are just sorties lost to time.  But anything, and everything going to the USVI (pedo isle) will have to been filed under IFR.  Unless it was from maybe Miami, that's about the only place I could see a flight taking off needing not file.  Every other flight plan out there though should be filed and be subject to discovery (and no way the Southern District hasn't already pulled those records).  The only downside to your secret island being under FAA jurisdiction despite being far away from the U.S. Mainland is that it can pull IFR flight plan registries.  But obviously, after all these decades...those records got conveniently lost in a corporate relocation or a fire.  

The man with more dirt of the powers-that-be than perhaps anybody in the last quarter century conveniently commits the most suspicious and convenient suicide and months later, nobody is talking about it.  It's not out of the realm of possibility that the flight logs will also be lost to time.  Clinton is really the only one who could keep this kinda shit quiet for security reasons.  At the time he traveled with Epstein, Trump was not in a position to quash this kinda shit.  

If Qanon was actually for real, they'd try to get to the bottom of this.  But they won't, because it's just a Trump ball-gargling club disguised as a discrete maths group. 

I wish Anonymous would get on this case if they still are around.  Whomever is involved at any level in this "enterprise" needs to be exposed and prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.  More likely though this Maxwell goes to prison and is shanked shortly after her arrival.  Surely she knows she is a dead woman walking. 

17 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Very interesting article in New Yorker that I'm currently reading about how effective these DNA family type searches can be. In this article, the analyst said one of four brothers were guilty of a murder. The oldest brother confessed when confronted. I don't see how that casts aspersion on the other brothers. Interesting new tool in criminal investigation.

image.png.8b79e98c21c3b0a5259c54efcfe1b058.png

13 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Very interesting article in New Yorker that I'm currently reading about how effective these DNA family type searches can be. In this article, the analyst said one of four brothers were guilty of a murder. The oldest brother confessed when confronted. I don't see how that casts aspersion on the other brothers. Interesting new tool in criminal investigation.

image.png.8b79e98c21c3b0a5259c54efcfe1b058.png

Yep. I find it completely ridiculous that the FBI is withholding evidence that could potentially solve a heinous 30 year old murder of four young girls over “privacy concerns.”  Since when did the FBI get concerned about privacy. 

That's a laughable joke if it wasn’t so serious, and points to something else going on. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Hate said:

I wish Anonymous would get on this case if they still are around.  Whomever is involved at any level in this "enterprise" needs to be exposed and prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.  More likely though this Maxwell goes to prison and is shanked shortly after her arrival.  Surely she knows she is a dead woman walking. 

Finished up the documentary about Ghislane on Peacock last night. Only 3 parts and worth watching. The parallels between her dad and Epstein were pretty striking.

She's supposedly under 24/7 surveillance, but yeah, doesn't take much imagination for there to be "technical issues" with a camera, or a guard who "falls asleep" momentarily. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2021/12/07/evidence-jeffrey-epsteins-safe-went-missing-fbi-raid-court-hears/

Evidence from Jeffrey Epstein's safe 'went missing' after FBI raid, court hears in Ghislaine Maxwell trial

Agent Kelly Maguire testified that CDs and hard drives disappeared as authorities waited on a warrant to seize them

Oopsie the FBI accidentally "went missing" all the blackmail videos of politicians and children

Gotta hand it to the FBI/DOJ (under both of these recent administrations when all this Epstein shit came to light)...if you just have 1 or 2 files or whistleblowers contradict official doctrine...it looks suspicious.  So you gotta go full Keystone Cops.  Accidentally lose all the key evidence, key witnesses hush up, Epstein appears to have hanged himself, erased files, pilot's big testimony is completely buried once it comes out, etc, etc, etc.  It leaves people just shrugging and thinking, "Well there musn't be anything here after all, no way they could bungle that many things in a row if this was the big case we originally thought it to be."  

This'll just become another JFK conspiracy theory in a few years.  And a couple decades from now, Epstein will be the new "Q" or someshit here to tell us what's what about the 2040 election or whatever.  Anybody find it odd that there's no push to get the molested girls, who are now adults, to publish their stories for large sums of cash?  You usually don't do that, at the advice of counsel, while the man you're testifying against for criminal purposes is alive.  But he's been dead for awhile, there should have been a feeding frenzy on his estate...even if a portion is frozen by law enforcement.  The queue for getting some his assets, once audited properly, should be a mile long.  And I don't hear a thing.

On 12/2/2021 at 10:41 AM, Lobo said:

^
Yeah, very interesting.  I'm guessing most of the flights around the continental U.S. literally went under the radar, using VFR.  As such, no flight plan was ever recorded.  Those are just sorties lost to time.  But anything, and everything going to the USVI (pedo isle) will have to been filed under IFR.  Unless it was from maybe Miami, that's about the only place I could see a flight taking off needing not file.  Every other flight plan out there though should be filed and be subject to discovery (and no way the Southern District hasn't already pulled those records).  The only downside to your secret island being under FAA jurisdiction despite being far away from the U.S. Mainland is that it can pull IFR flight plan registries.  But obviously, after all these decades...those records got conveniently lost in a corporate relocation or a fire.  

I can not imagine someone risking their $10M+ jet flying for hours at a time below 18,000 just to avoid records with the FAA.  Flying VFR between states in something like a GIV risks collision with bug smashers, birds, flying around any class Bravo, it’d be uncomfortable due to turbulence, constantly dodging weather, etc.  Also the fuel consumption would be incredible, and the act itself would be notable to ATC.  

These two were nefarious, horrible people but I don’t see them being stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Lawdogs: is there any chance that, with her convicted and looking at major prison time, she starts singing for a reduced sentence?  

Not a law dog, but probably if she did, she would get off easier and the evidence she gave would be lost forever in the halls of justice and we would all sit here and wait like chumps and proclaim over and over that indictments were just around the corner!!