so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

On 12/31/2021 at 4:15 PM, Brisketexan said:

Slow your roll there, dude….it’s a private island. Everyone else is focused on sex slave stuff. Can you IMAGINE how good the fishing must be around there?

I can. And yes, I’m exactly the type of person to tag along on a trip where the agenda is “sexing lots of dubious women,” but I bring a quiver of various fishing rods and tell the crew “I’ll see y’all when it’s time to fly back home.”

Everyone comes back smelling like fish.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

Hope she spills on everybody.  Should be a literal bloodbath.

She'll be dead before she reveals anyones names.  I hate that I'm even typing that., but the powerful people on those tapes, and anyone else who frequented that place will be able to get to her somehow.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

She'll be dead before she reveals anyones names.  I hate that I'm even typing that., but the powerful people on those tapes will be able to get to her somehow.

Don't see her getting killed.  Paid off maybe.  Fuck it.  You're probably right.  The centralized power - monied and political- is too great.

IMO, I don't see her giving up names. Doesn't seem to be in her psyche to do so and she is intelligent enough to know what the outcome would be for her siblings and herself.

Did anyone ever discover the story behind the yacht she refurbished with Ted Waitt, the Plan B? They dated after she and Epstein weren't linked as bf/gf anymore and when Epstein was 'going through some things.' I have wondered if the Plan B was a double entendre name given by someone with a very cynical outlook.

Fell off his boat taking a piss near the Canary Islands.  Never seen again. 

Accept when they found his naked dead body.

“The Foreign Office suspected that Maxwell was a secret agent of a foreign government, possibly a double agent or a triple agent, and "a thoroughly bad character and almost certainly financed by Russia". He had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), to the Soviet KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad.[48] Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogised him and stated: "He has done more for Israel than can today be told."[49]”

Maybe his daughter can call in some favors from his spook buddies.
  • Like 1

https://www.insider.com/ghislaine-maxwell-case-likely-retried-after-juror-sexual-abuse-remarks-2022-1

A week after Ghislaine Maxwell was found guilty of sex trafficking, two jurors in the case told media outlets that they may have swayed the jury by sharing their own experiences of sexual abuse during deliberations — disclosures that could jeopardize the trial.

Maxwell, a British socialite and longtime associate of the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, was convicted on five of the six counts against her on December 29 after five days of deliberation.

A juror, Scotty David, identified only by his first and middle names, told The Independent and Reuters that he used his personal experience of abuse to assuage doubts that other jurors had about some of the accusers' testimonies. A second juror told The New York Times that they also shared a personal experience of sexual abuse that "appeared to help shape the jury's discussions."

Prosecutors filed a letter on Wednesday requesting an inquiry into the remarks, Insider's Michelle Mark reported. Shortly after, Maxwell's attorneys filed two letters requesting a new trial.

Lawyers told Insider that the jurors' remarks to the media were devastating for the prosecution and could mean the case would need to be retried.

"This is the absolute last thing you want when you get a guilty verdict," said Neama Rahmani, the president of West Coast Trial Lawyers and a former federal prosecutor. "You don't want the jurors talking to the media. You don't want them saying something that will result in a mistrial."

"It's an absolute disaster," he added. "This entire conviction may get tossed, and we may have to retry the case."

A retrial would be a fitting development in this entire shitshow. 

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Epstein is the gift that keeps on giving. Prince Andrew, once said to be the queen's favorite and once second in line to the throne, is right out:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-decline-and-fall-of-prince-andrew

That has to mean they think he is guilty, right?  Distancing from him before any real information comes out is pretty damning.

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Epstein is the gift that keeps on giving. Prince Andrew, once said to be the queen's favorite and once second in line to the throne, is right out:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-decline-and-fall-of-prince-andrew

Oh, the pervy old Duke of York,
He had a sickening yen;
He raped the girls on Epstein's isle
'Til his mom said it's a sin.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

My wife asked me this morning, "Why is that royal family so screwed up?"

I couldn't help, I replied in Eddie Izzard's voice, "Because it's a bad idea when cousins marry."  I got a weird look from my daughter. 

I guess this weekend's a good as time as any to explain the incest-laden House of Windsor.  Actually, I had zero idea how that shit works.  I don't understand how the Queen is married to a Prince.  And if Andrew is the second oldest boy, how come he's in not in line right after Charles?  I mean, wouldn't be second in line after Charles had he not molested children.  I'll give the Queen credit, she's done more to combat pedophilia than the entire Catholic clergy combined.  

It's paper with your mother's face on it, from back when she was way younger---you'll like it.  Smaller bills go in the back.  It's a lot to learn Andrew.  It's okay, we'll work on it.  

I wonder if he was smart enough to have his own business interests instead of living off the royal family trust.  He's probably not even aware that you have to pay for shit.

Ummmm, no.

That’s why he and Fergie were mooching off Epstein in the first place.

And Andrew’s connection to Epstein and Maxwell has been publicly known since 2015.

Only after Andrew’s disastrous Newsnight interview aired did shit hit the fan. And only after Charles pushed the issue did QE2 remove him from a public facing role.

On 1/14/2022 at 8:47 AM, CooterBrown said:

I wonder if he was smart enough to have his own business interests instead of living off the royal family trust.  He's probably not even aware that you have to pay for shit.

He's got his Royal Navy pension.  Although that could probably go away if he's convicted of anything. 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

He's got his Royal Navy pension.  Although that could probably go away if he's convicted of anything. 

He has been receiving a $27,000 annual pension from his navy service and a $342,000 annual allowance for his service as a senior working royal, according to figures widely reported by British media. Those funds may no longer be available.

13 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

He has been receiving a $27,000 annual pension from his navy service and a $342,000 annual allowance for his service as a senior working royal, according to figures widely reported by British media. Those funds may no longer be available.

So Andrew gets (got) $342k per year for being a working royal, but his brother has an annual budget of $30 million?