so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

People bitch about the democrats not having a coherent message.  Well here is one.  All you dipshit motherfuckers voting GOP because you hate brown people, or because you’re afraid a baby might be aborted.  People, actual motherfucking EXISTING people are being aborted.  Where are you, Stans?  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

LMAO.  Those who aren't MAGA overwhelmingly say, again and again, "prosecute anyone to the fullest extent of the law, regardless of political persuasion", and yet here comes @Anastasis again to throw fake shade.  More predictable than Derka.

Eh, I've been annoyed with him plenty of times for this, but this isn't really one of those times. There's nothing fake about Bill being a piece of shit. Nothing wrong with pointing it out, as long as you also agree Trump is a piece of shit, which I think he does.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Eh, I've been annoyed with him plenty of times for this, but this isn't really one of those times. There's nothing fake about Bill being a piece of shit. Nothing wrong with pointing it out, as long as you also agree Trump is a piece of shit, which I think he does.

Nah, that's a hard pass.  We knew Bill was a piece of shit but we didn't know he was a pedophile (and still don't, which is true of anyone who merely is being accused via this data dump). 

Bill had an affair with a grown woman.  She worked for him.  It was a despicable exploitation of the power dynamic, but it wasn't pedophilia.  Annie's #bothsides move is fucking transparent.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

This fucking guy.

That's a first rate legal mind there.

Your honor, can the state really prosecute my client while Hamas' atrocities are not protested by our nation's radical feminists? I think not. I move for dismissal!

What distinguishes a radical feminist from a feminist? Oh, that's right, they're sticking to their own code. Anybody not part of the right wing crime organization or one of their dupes is a radical seeking to destroy America by working for evil things like tolerance, fairness, and liberty. Ebil! I tell you.

Anybody reasonably accused of rape should be prosecuted or at least ruined as a public figure. Anybody. Anybody who had more than a few contacts with Epstein likely knew or suspected something was going and should be punished as accomplices.

I hold my breath waiting for the parade of the wealthy being perp walked up the courthouses stairways.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Nah, that's a hard pass.  We knew Bill was a piece of shit but we didn't know he was a pedophile (and still don't, which is true of anyone who merely is being accused via this data dump). 

Bill had an affair with a grown woman.  She worked for him.  It was a despicable exploitation of the power dynamic, but it wasn't pedophilia.  Annie's #bothsides move is fucking transparent.

This is a pretty cringe take.

Bill has had numerous accusations levied against him of everything from groping women to straight up rape. Pretending that anyone's disgust towards him is just about Monica Lewinsky is kinda fucked up and a little dishonest.

• Hook 'Em 5

9 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Thank you!

There's plenty of shady shit committed by DJT, with photographic, and other, evidence.

There's no excuse for putting fake shit on this board. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This is the Q/MAGA prophecy playing out. The rich elites are killing and trafficking children. Everything about Hillary and Bill is true. This all is proof. It’s going to get pretty crazy leading up to the election.

• Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Bill has had numerous accusations levied against him of everything from groping women to straight up rape. Pretending that anyone's disgust towards him is just about Monica Lewinsky is kinda fucked up and a little dishonest.

It's not dishonest in the least, but thank you for your concern.  I limited my comment to what we know as fact.  I'm certainly not advocating for Bill Clinton, and I have no responsibility to list all his possible transgressions when pushing back against our resident CR troll for yet another drive-by attempt to get people left of center to bite.

6 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

The topic is pedophilia.  There is a difference between having sex with kids and having sex with a grown woman that worked for you.  What are you talking about? 

9 hours ago, CTC2 said:

I sure would not have had Steven Hawking on my bingo card. 

Wow, I have always held Steven Hawking in high regard, but if it’s true that he participated in wild orgies, my esteem for him has gone to another level. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

So the big reveal is.... checks notes...Stephen Hawking?

The big reveal is that people will conclude without any other supporting evidence that everyone who associated with Jeffrey Epstein in any way is a pedophile rapist. Even wheelchair bound, can’t even speak by himself Stephen Hawking. Nope, there’s no chance that they were associating with him because he was a billionaire and that maybe he’d contribute to a cause that mattered to them. The case is settled before it even gets made. They’re all pedophile rapists. Case closed. 

• Hook 'Em 4

20 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The big reveal is that people will conclude without any other supporting evidence that everyone who associated with Jeffrey Epstein in any way is a pedophile rapist. Even wheelchair bound, can’t even speak by himself Stephen Hawking. Nope, there’s no chance that they were associating with him because he was a billionaire and that maybe he’d contribute to a cause that mattered to them. The case is settled before it even gets made. They’re all pedophile rapists. Case closed. 

Are all Republicans Jew hating Nazis that meet with Nick Fuentes? Of course not. Am I going to assume they’re pieces of shit for even associating with him? Yes. Should they hold office? No. Should more questions be asked about their association with said person? Yes. 

I do find it curious people are defending Bill Clinton and Stephen Hawking 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Are all Republicans Jew hating Nazis that meet with Nick Fuentes? Of course not. Am I going to assume they’re pieces of shit for even associating with him? Yes. Should they hold office? No. Should more questions be asked about their association with said person? Yes. 

I do find it curious people are defending Bill Clinton and Stephen Hawking 

I'm not defending either of them.  If Bill was on those flights and fucked 14-year-olds, throw his butt in PMITA prison and throw away the key.  Hawking is dead, if it makes you feel better dig him up and put his corpse in irons, so be it.  Although, I do struggle to understand how Hawking could rape anything.  I guess drool could be categorized as a weapon. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Although, I do struggle to understand how Hawking could rape anything.

If the girl was underage, by law, it is rape. 

I know most guys hear rape and think of forceful penetration, but it’s more than that. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

Wow, I have always held Steven Hawking in high regard, but if it’s true that he participated in wild orgies, my esteem for him has gone to another level. 

I'd have to believe the sexy talk would be a turnoff, though.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

If the girl was underage, by law, it is rape. 

I know most guys hear rape and think of forceful penetration, but it’s more than that. 

I understand that.  I'm trying to figure out how someone who, literally, cannot move a muscle rapes someone.  Now if they forced girls to dance/strip for him, that is assault but...awe, fuck it, he's dead.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Who is doing this?  I don't think you're reading the room well at all.

I’m reading it appropriately 

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I’m reading it appropriately 

Oh, bullshit.  Once again, as several have said, we know he's a piece of shit.  We don't know he's a pedophile.  If he is, that makes him an even bigger piece of shit who should never see the outside of a prison again.

From the Mueller, She Wrote tweet on pg 66 (of this thread), tweeter displays a document discussing "Dershowitz (along with other members of Epstein's defense team)" and the secret immunity provided when reaching the deal in Florida.

Ken Starr, deader than a doornail now, was one of those 'others' on the defense team and, as low of an opinion I have of him, when he died a lot of secrets died with him. They could talk to Starr's former deputy, Brett Kavanaugh (not directly involved AFAIK with Epstein's defense as I think he was a sitting judge at the time), but yeah, ha, like he would say anything when asked, enrobed egoist asshole that he is--he's smart enough to know better. He's got his gig and he ain't losing it now. Ironically, the right leaning media outlets roasted what they perceived to be the cossetted treatment of Epstein as compared to what they believed to be the persecution of Kavanaugh during his confirmation. Well, yes right leaning media outlets you got the cossetted treatment of Epstein correct but you're missing the big picture per usual.

Edit to add: The power players (mostly men, some females, and grasping enablers) swing their boy (or girl) bits around seeking gratification without concern for political parties until it is erm exposed and the information weaponized. But it's a mirror to our society that we do not honor the meek nor protect the victims or disable the structures that permit the atrocities perpetrated against the powerless. Sucks to our assmar I guess.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
FIIK
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Who is doing this?  I don't think you're reading the room well at all.

Yeah, I say that if Bill Clinton raped anyone, or committed any other felonies whatsoever, lock his felonious ass up the same way we would with anybody else.

Why can't Republicans say the same about Donald Trump?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Oh, bullshit.  Once again, as several have said, we know he's a piece of shit.  We don't know he's a pedophile.  If he is, that makes him an even bigger piece of shit who should never see the outside of a prison again.

This isn't a court of law. I don't need to see video evidence. We know he associated with a known pedophile, and flew to his islands countless times. We have a deposition of a person saying he likes them young.

If after hearing all this, you assert "we don't know he's a pedophile". That's technically true, we don't. In fact, until he's convicted in a court a law, he won't be actually be one. At the same time, I will logically assume you are defending him. 

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

This isn't a court of law. I don't need to see video evidence. We know he associated with a known pedophile, and flew to his islands countless times. We have a deposition of a person saying he likes them young.

If after hearing all this, you assert "we don't know he's a pedophile". That's technically true, we don't. In fact, until he's convicted in a court a law, he won't be actually be one. At the same time, I will logically assume you are defending him. 

You would be wrong.  "Technically" kinda matters.  My expectation is covered by "where there's smoke, there's fire".  Then again, some people lie, like "Hillary is sex trafficking kids out of a Washington DC pizza joint's basement" (when in fact it doesn't even have a fucking basement).

• Hook 'Em 1