so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

This is on par where you will see a semi-celebrity start asking questions about how they saw one video on how the earth is flat.

maxwell wasn’t convicted of sex trafficking children to no one. She was convicted of bringing girls to Epstein.  Were other men involved? Almost certainly and we see that prince Andrew has/will pay a lot of money.

and if someone has evidence that other top politicians or famous people were involved, bring the evidence forward. If a well known person knew Epstein or even if they flew on his jet, you can’t convict someone on that level of evidence. 

5 minutes ago, bernorange said:

The court of public opinion can convict anyone of anything with or without evidence.

And that is everyone’s right to think what they want. But I understand that there is a fair amount of misinformation regarding people associated with Epstein or that a one-time (documented) meeting with Epstein makes someone a pedophile.

not too mention that dealing with a rich and/or connected person brings challenges for the govt attorney. You’re not sending over 2 cops to question said people like it’s an episode of law and order. 

Any moment now, Proud Boys will be protesting at SBC HQ in Nashville.

Any moment now...

"DOWNEN: So I - we haven't had time to analyze the full, you know, 200-page "database," quote-unquote, that was made public last week. You know, we haven't had time to analyze it with that specificity. But in our own reporting, I mean, we found 700 victims, and nearly all of them were children. I believe the youngest were 3."

"So many of the survivors that we have spoken to over the years have routinely told us that while the physical assault that they endured was traumatizing, the far more damaging part was when they came forward to people that they assumed would be on their side and would be proactive in trying to get their abusers out of ministry. And they were, you know, accused of a whole host of things, I mean, from being called an evil doer to a satanic distraction from evangelism to, in 2008, Christa Brown, a very prominent survivor who had been arguably among the most outspoken advocates for reforms, I mean, she was literally called as reprehensible as a sex criminal by a top leader of the Southern Baptist Convention. And that was sent to another survivor in 2008. And those comments were publicized, and they went unchallenged."

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/02/1102621352/how-the-southern-baptist-convention-covered-up-its-widespread-sexual-abuse-scand

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

so you're just gonna throw bullshit against the wall and see if it sticks? bring receipts

What makes it bullshit? I think I have a pretty good record of reading the room. How long does Maxwell need to live before you decide it’s not bullshit?

And when Trump announces his candidacy for President in the 2024 election, will you admit you were wrong when you said he wouldn’t run?

12 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

What makes it bullshit? I think I have a pretty good record of reading the room. How long does Maxwell need to live before you decide it’s not bullshit?

And when Trump announces his candidacy for President in the 2024 election, will you admit you were wrong when you said he wouldn’t run?

sure, because I give such a shit about that 🙄

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

sure, because I give such a shit about that 🙄

Well of course not because he’s going to run. You cared enough before to insist that he wouldn’t.

If Maxwell dies in prison in the next two years then I’ll be the first to admit I was wrong. I doubt that she will. How hard is it to believe that if Trump wasn’t worried about what Epstein knew that he would have been on suicide watch at all times? I think that seems like a pretty simple calculation. 

25 minutes ago, Hate said:

Are you trying to suggest that Epstein had dirt on Trump but not Clinton and that Trump ordered Epstein to be killed? 

As I’ve said before, if Epstein had dirt on Clinton but not on Trump then he’d still be alive. For all I know neither Trump nor Clinton engaged in sexual abuse connected with Epstein. I don’t have enough evidence to make either assertion. But I’ve seen videos of Trump frolicking with Epstein and playing grabass with young women. I haven’t seen that with Clinton. I’ve heard of a woman who tried to sue Trump with sexual assault connected to Epstein. That was a flimsy case and I don’t put much stock in it but no one has made a similar allegation against Clinton. I know that Clinton is charming and that he never had any problem getting women to drop their panties for him even when he was running for Governor of Arkansas. Trump is fat and ugly and crude and if he wasn’t rich then he’d struggle to bag a fat waitress.

Anyone who simply assumes that Clinton must have committed sexual assault connected with Epstein, but Trump didn’t, is a fucking moron blinded by partisan politics. And vice versa. If I had to lay odds, though, I’d put my money on Trump because of what I’ve mentioned above and the fact that he’s sexually attracted to his own daughter. He’s bragged about being able to barge into the dressing room of a beauty pageant where young girls were getting disrobed. There is no evidence of Bill Clinton ever being interested in underage girls.

Why wasn’t Epstein on suicide watch 24/7? That was ultimately the responsibility of Trump and Barr. Why did they drop the ball?

What’s funny is that a lot of Fox News viewers will blame his “suicide” on the Clintons. 

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

As I’ve said before, if Epstein had dirt on Clinton but not on Trump then he’d still be alive. For all I know neither Trump nor Clinton engaged in sexual abuse connected with Epstein. I don’t have enough evidence to make either assertion. But I’ve seen videos of Trump frolicking with Epstein and playing grabass with young women. I haven’t seen that with Clinton. I’ve heard of a woman who tried to sue Trump with sexual assault connected to Epstein. That was a flimsy case and I don’t put much stock in it but no one has made a similar allegation against Clinton. I know that Clinton is charming and that he never had any problem getting women to drop their panties for him even when he was running for Governor of Arkansas. Trump is fat and ugly and crude and if he wasn’t rich then he’d struggle to bag a fat waitress.

Anyone who simply assumes that Clinton must have committed sexual assault connected with Epstein, but Trump didn’t, is a fucking moron blinded by partisan politics. And vice versa. If I had to lay odds, though, I’d put my money on Trump because of what I’ve mentioned above and the fact that he’s sexually attracted to his own daughter. He’s bragged about being able to barge into the dressing room of a beauty pageant where young girls were getting disrobed. There is no evidence of Bill Clinton ever being interested in underage girls.

Why wasn’t Epstein on suicide watch 24/7? That was ultimately the responsibility of Trump and Barr. Why did they drop the ball?

What’s funny is that a lot of Fox News viewers will blame his “suicide” on the Clintons. 

You have the gall to say the first bolded and then try to call out partisan politics.  Have you forgotten Juanita Broderick, Leslie Millwee,  Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and a host of others??  Is Trump a scumbag?? Absolutely he is.  But to say brush of serious allegations from the women listed above by stating that "Clinton is charming" is utterly fucking ridiculous.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  I don't give a damn about anyone's political leaning. If they were hanging out with a Epstein on his private island or his ranch is New Mexico or his house in New York, I going to go ahead and assume they were having sex with trafficking victims at the very least and probably worse.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Hate said:

You have the gall to say the first bolded and then try to call out partisan politics.  Have you forgotten Juanita Broderick, Leslie Millwee,  Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and a host of others??  Is Trump a scumbag?? Absolutely he is.  But to say brush of serious allegations from the women listed above by stating that "Clinton is charming" is utterly fucking ridiculous.

You're right - he's about as reprehensible as a southern baptist preacher, and has better people skills to boot

43 minutes ago, Hate said:

You have the gall to say the first bolded and then try to call out partisan politics.  Have you forgotten Juanita Broderick, Leslie Millwee,  Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and a host of others??  Is Trump a scumbag?? Absolutely he is.  But to say brush of serious allegations from the women listed above by stating that "Clinton is charming" is utterly fucking ridiculous.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  I don't give a damn about anyone's political leaning. If they were hanging out with a Epstein on his private island or his ranch is New Mexico or his house in New York, I going to go ahead and assume they were having sex with trafficking victims at the very least and probably worse.

C'mon  man, Dersh says he kept his underwear on during the massage. 

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/27/business/leon-black-epstein-rape-allegation/index.html

A woman is suing the billionaire investor Leon Black, accusing him of raping her at Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse when she was 16 years old.

The lawsuit describes in gruesome detail the woman’s account of a sexual assault that left her bleeding and sobbing. Her lawyers say that the woman, identified as Jane Doe, has autism and a rare form of Down syndrome that has left her “developmentally… about 12 years old.”

A lawyer for Black, Susan Estrich, said Black has never met the woman and called the lawsuit “frivolous” and full of “vicious and defamatory lies.” Estrich also says the suit was “manufactured by the Wigdor law firm,” which had filed a previous sexual assault complaint against Black that was eventually thrown out.

A spokesman for Black, Whit Clay, echoed Estrich’s denial, saying the law firm “has an agenda” and that its credibility has been impugned by the dismissal of the previous suit.

In response to the vendetta claim, Jeanne M. Christensen, a partner at Wigdor, said that Black’s “conspiracy theories and finger-pointing are an obvious attempt to shift the focus away from his heinous acts.”

Black, who is 71, is the co-founder and former CEO of Apollo Global Management. He left the private equity firm in 2021, shortly after a New York Times report revealed that he allegedly regularly dined with Epstein and paid him for consulting and other services. An internal Apollo investigation that documented his $158 million payment to Epstein found no wrongdoing.

The latest suit is the third to publicly accuse Black of rape. He has denied all the allegations. In addition to the case that was thrown out, another complaint, brought by Cheri Pierson in November, accuses Black of a violent sexual assault that left her “swollen, torn, and bleeding.”

Epstein died by suicide in prison in 2019 while awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges. In the years since, several Wall Street financiers and other high-profile figures have come under scrutiny from investigators over their social or professional ties to Epstein.

Last year, in a pivotal moment in the ongoing investigation into Epstein’s crimes, his longtime confidante Ghislaine Maxwell was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison for her role in what prosecutors called a yearslong scheme to groom and sexually abuse underage girls.

The latest lawsuit was filed in New York federal court on Tuesday, the same day the Senate Finance Committee said it was investigating whether Black’s $158 million payment to Epstein was part of a scheme to avoid paying over $1 billion in federal gift and estate taxes.

Black’s legal team responded to Sen. Ron Wyden, who is leading the investigation, in a letter shared with CNN saying that Black “declines” to share additional information with the committee “at this time.” Black’s spokesperson, Whit Clay, said in a statement to CNN that all the transactions were lawful and that Black has fully paid all taxes owed to the government.

Black previously said that he “deeply” regrets his involvement with Epstein, which he characterized as a professional relationship that included “estate planning, tax and philanthropic endeavors.”

Epstein pleaded guilty to two state prostitution charges in 2008 and served 13 months in prison. He was arrested again in 2019 on charges of sex trafficking minors.

In the lawsuit filed by Jane Doe, lawyers say that she was “shipped off” in 2002 to New York City to meet Black, whom Doe recalls being introduced as Epstein’s “special friend.”

According to her lawyers, Epstein introduced her to Black and instructed her to give him “the same kind of massage that she had to give to Jeffrey Epstein when he ordered her to.” The lawsuit says that meant the massage “would involve sexual intercourse and she was expected to strip naked.”

Black, who is about 6-foot-4 and 300 pounds, according to the lawsuit, “grabbed her hand so hard that she thought he broke bones,” the lawsuit says.

The lawsuit describes the woman’s account of being pinned down and assaulted. It says Black called her “demeaning, shameful, disgusting names” while forcing himself on her and causing her “unimaginable pain.”

The lawyers are seeking unspecified damages to be determined in trial for the plaintiff, who is now in her 30s.

• 2 weeks later...

Leon Black also settled/paid-off the US Virgin Islands $65m to avoid any legal claims that he would face in the USVI. The story isn’t clear if that would also cover any criminal activity directly related to Black.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/04/business/leon-black-settles-virgin-islands-jeffrey-epstein-claims/index.html

Black’s attorney keeps repeating that the settlement in no way indicates that his client was guilty or aware of any of Epstein’s conduct. Important to note that apparently the settlement and USVI doesn’t explicitly agree with the attorney’s statement.

• 4 months later...

Judge Orders Release Of Documents Identifying Jeffrey Epstein's Associate.  More than 150 names linked to the disgraced financier are expected to be released next month.

Dec 19, 2023, 04:16 PM EST

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jeffrey-epstein-associates-released_n_6581e410e4b036ecab46e336

Edited by Bullneck
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

This is a list of people that flew on his jet, but does it include where they went ?

Unless it has been redacted, yes.  PJ flight logs show all passengers and flight crew as well as where they went.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I know that this will come as shocking news, but Bill likes 'em young. 

You got a link? Does anybody have a new link? All I see are reactions about the list coming, but no new list.

2 minutes ago, Covri said:

You got a link? Does anybody have a new link? All I see are reactions about the list coming, but no new list.

Page 3 of the DT thread has links. 

Its not just flight logs....its 1300 separate documents. Aint  nobody got time for all that

• Hook 'Em 1