so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

6 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

People should stop defending Bill for the things we know he has done, not the things we don't know about.  What was done to Monica in that whole mess is awful.  And she was treated like the bad guy in all of it.

This. 

Any effort to minimize that (at least one recent post) by suggesting that Monica wanted it is disgusting to me. 

Clinton took inexcusable advantage of a huge power differential and ended up ruining her life for over a decade. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

This. 

Any effort to minimize that (at least one recent post) by suggesting that Monica wanted it is disgusting to me. 

Clinton took inexcusable advantage of a huge power differential and ended up ruining her life for over a decade. 

It's not any better than rape, in my opinion. It's at the very least highly coercive. How do you say no to the most powerful man in the world in that position, in that age?

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

You refer to me. That she pursued the president is a fact not affected by your disgust. She said prior to going to the White House that she needed to get some presidential kneepads. None of that diminishes her as a person, and it is indeed a horror that it became public and, indeed, ruined her life. It's terrible and not her fault. 

The story was immediately framed as though Clinton had come on to her, and how could she refuse the President of the United States? That's not how it happened. There are transcripts. The act, which Clinton should have refused and was wrong not to, was consensual. I don't believe Lewinski herself has ever said otherwise. She never claimed to be a victim. Had she done so, she'd likely be a millionaire as a result. She did not go mercenary; she maintained an admirable level of integrity.

Our puritanical society had national reporters acting as though they'd never heard of nor participated in oral sex. 

I also make clear that what Clinton did was wrong. Very. Fucking. Wrong. He compounded that wrong act by making a point of lying about it outright. He should have had her moved to a position where there is no direct contact. There should be consequences for his part in this, but if you can't get a president for betraying his country, how are you going to get one for deplorable sex in the Oval office?

Nothing I've written defends Clinton for this action. My position is clear. I need not explain it again. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

You refer to me. That she pursued the president is a fact not affected by your disgust. She said prior to going to the White House that she needed to get some presidential kneepads. None of that diminishes her as a person, and it is indeed a horror that it became public and, indeed, ruined her life. It's terrible and not her fault. 

The story was immediately framed as though Clinton had come on to her, and how could she refuse the President of the United States? That's not how it happened. There are transcripts. The act, which Clinton should have refused and was wrong not to, was consensual. I don't believe Lewinski herself has ever said otherwise. She never claimed to be a victim. Had she done so, she'd likely be a millionaire as a result. She did not go mercenary; she maintained an admirable level of integrity.

Our puritanical society had national reporters acting as though they'd never heard of nor participated in oral sex. 

I also make clear that what Clinton did was wrong. Very. Fucking. Wrong. He compounded that wrong act by making a point of lying about it outright. He should have had her moved to a position where there is no direct contact. There should be consequences for his part in this, but if you can't get a president for betraying his country, how are you going to get one for deplorable sex in the Oval office?

Nothing I've written defends Clinton for this action. My position is clear. I need not explain it again. 

You may not have intended it, but by highlighting her attraction to him the effect was to minimize.  Call it unintentional slut shaming. Disgusting regardless of intent. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

You may not have intended it, but by highlighting her attraction to him the effect was to minimize.  Call it unintentional slut shaming. Disgusting regardless of intent. 

I think you inferred. I believe I was clear in condemning the action while clarifying the incident. Someone before me had suggested a false account. 

No offense, but you were seeing what you were looking for rather than what was actually there.

I went back to see both what I wrote and to what I was responding:

image.png.45027dfa0e1a79dd4af7c02121447440.png

I'm not ambiguous. I do not demean Lewinski. I merely state the facts. I respond to a statement often made by persons on the right without substantiation.

Even so, let me make clear again: I admire Monica Lewinsky and how she has managed her way through this shit storm. I have no opinion about the sexual desires of others so long as nobody gets hurt. She's "guilty" of a sexual attraction. Thank goodness none of the rest of us have those.

Written without rancor.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

That Jimmy Kimmel sure is a slippery son of a bitch...

Well, he mocked anti vaxxers, so to maga he’s still a pedophile, as in , everyone they don't like is a pedophile. They’ll just connect him to Comet Pizza next week.

• Hook 'Em 1

Well, he mocked anti vaxxers, so to maga he’s still a pedophile, as in , everyone they don't like is a pedophile. They’ll just connect him to Comet Pizza next week.

Correction, everyone they really like is a pedophile, but because they have ® next to name it can slide…

3 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Looks like this list was a bust, so......joke time.

What do you call a blowjob that lasts 8 days? Hannukah Lewinsky

The whole business was just a big misunderstanding.  Please excuse Jeffrey's absence.

Signed,

Epstein's mother.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Even so, let me make clear again: I admire Monica Lewinsky and how she has managed her way through this shit storm. I have no opinion about the sexual desires of others so long as nobody gets hurt. She's "guilty" of a sexual attraction. Thank goodness none of the rest of us have those.

CSB: many many moons ago (like, back when Clinton was president), I was privy to a conversation between two women who were staunch Republicans.  One of them was relating to the other a story of meeting Bill at some event or another.  Her message was to the effect of "You know I don't care for the man at all, and would never vote for him.  But his charm and charisma were stunning.  I hate him....and within 10 seconds of meeting and talking with him, I was ready to take off my pants for him."

As guys, we all know what "it" is.  I don't know how you get "it," I think you're born with it.  Maybe you develop it.  Whatever the case, Bill had "it."  And the problem with having "it" is that you just aren't used to being in a world where either a woman DOESN'T want to go to bed with you, or a world in which you SHOULDN'T go to bed with every willing woman. 

I had a buddy like that in college.  Average looking, kinda goofy dude with low life ambition.  And he could walk into any bar, pick out any girl, and take her home that night.  It was jaw-dropping to watch.  My now-wife saw it happen multiple times, and commented how she just didn't get it -- he wasn't super handsome or anything like that.  He just had the ways of the Force or some shit, some "these are not the droids you're looking for" ability.  Bill had that.

Also, as she's matured, and developed a quick wit and great sense of humor, Monica is a catch.  She's awesome.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I have several friends (both/all genders) who routinely interacted with Bill Clinton a decade or two ago, mostly via those Roy Spence fundraisers and other local Dem parties.  They all say the same thing, the dude is hyper-charismatic.

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I have several friends (both/all genders) who routinely interacted with Bill Clinton a decade or two ago, mostly via those Roy Spence fundraisers and other local Dem parties.  They all say the same thing, the dude is hyper-charismatic.

Were they talking about NAFTA?

• Haha 2

If you really want to melt your brain, just read twitter about this shit for a hour or so. It’s amazing how everyone (the evil leftist cabal) is involved except the guy who has numerous videos and pictures, 14 phone numbers and is on the flight logs.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

In the late 80s I was friends with a guy whose mom had been media circles in Little Rock before moving to Dallas- PR stuff, commercials, v/o, local news, etc. very smart, vivacious and glamorous in a big-hair Dallas way.

Anyway she’s talking to my mom and then Gov Bill Clinton comes up in relation to his widely hated convention speech in 1988, and this lady says she knows him. My mom asked what he was like, and my friend’s mom goes “I wanted to fuck him the moment he shook my hand.”

• Haha 3

I don't doubt it's an absurd allegation, given that he would have been a teenager at the time, but as a recovering high-select soccer dad, this made me laugh (recall "Premier League star"):

Hudson-Odoi left Chelsea earlier this season after failing to break into the first team, while he spent last season out on loan at Bayer Leverkusen.

So far, Hudson-Odoi has made 12 appearances in all competitions for Forest, with 11 of them coming in the Premier League. He has a goal and an assist to his name this campaign.

4 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

In the late 80s I was friends with a guy whose mom had been media circles in Little Rock before moving to Dallas- PR stuff, commercials, v/o, local news, etc. very smart, vivacious and glamorous in a big-hair Dallas way.

Anyway she’s talking to my mom and then Gov Bill Clinton comes up in relation to his widely hated convention speech in 1988, and this lady says she knows him. My mom asked what he was like, and my friend’s mom goes “I wanted to fuck him the moment he shook my hand.”

My cousin' sister's best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend ran into Roger Clinton Jr at a democratic fundraiser in Paducah, Ky.  She blew him on the spot.

• Haha 2

Just now, Incredulity said:

My cousin' sister's best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend ran into Roger Clinton Jr at a democratic fundraiser in Paducah, Ky.  She blew him on the spot.

Roger.  Pssh.  He was no Billy Carter.

11 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

This is the superpower I would choose.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Prepare your anus 1

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I think you inferred. I believe I was clear in condemning the action while clarifying the incident. Someone before me had suggested a false account. 

No offense, but you were seeing what you were looking for rather than what was actually there.

I went back to see both what I wrote and to what I was responding:

image.png.45027dfa0e1a79dd4af7c02121447440.png

I'm not ambiguous. I do not demean Lewinski. I merely state the facts. I respond to a statement often made by persons on the right without substantiation.

Written without rancor.

She's not "guilty" of anything.  She was taken advantage of, regardless of any attraction she might have had for him.  I was with you when you said,  "What he did with Monica was wrong."  You lost me, and your continued posting suggesting that I'm somehow wrongly inferring that you (inadvertently or more likely subconsciously) minimized that wrongfulness when you immediately said, "BUT,...she persisted in wanting to have sex of some sort with him."

Written without rancor.

7 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Thank you, Simone.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

She said prior to going to the White House that she needed to get some presidential kneepads. 

This "fact" is far from undisputed.

The story was immediately framed as though Clinton had come on to her, and how could she refuse the President of the United States? That's not how it happened. There are transcripts. The act, which Clinton should have refused and was wrong not to, was consensual.

So here's where I guess we have a different view.  While Lewinski maintains still that the relationship was consensual, it is my view that Clinton's vast power differential over her calls that consent into question. 

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Hate said:

The lesson here is that as long as you are super charismatic, rape allegations don’t mean much. 

Indeed.  These are important, time-honored rules for how to avoid any claims of sexual harassment/assault:

attraction.jpg

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

This "fact" is far from undisputed.

So here's where I guess we have a different view.  While Lewinski maintains still that the relationship was consensual, it is my view that Clinton's vast power differential over her calls that consent into question. 

Hadn't heard that she pursued him, so big if, but if true, it does change the dynamic quite a bit. Still super unethical and adulterous, but having chicks come on to you because your rich/powerful is not uncommon, so his problem was not saying no, in that scenario, if true. It is way different than using your wealth/power to convince chicks working for you to sleep with you who otherwise aren't 100% confortable with it. I still think the Paula Jones thing, the way I recall it,  was way more problematic than getting a blowie from an intern, assuming it was consensual. 

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

She's not "guilty" of anything.  She was taken advantage of, regardless of any attraction she might have had for him.  I was with you when you said,  "What he did with Monica was wrong."  You lost me, and your continued posting suggesting that I'm somehow wrongly inferring that you (inadvertently or more likely subconsciously) minimized that wrongfulness when you immediately said, "BUT,...she persisted in wanting to have sex of some sort with him."

Written without rancor.

I think my point and intentions are clear. You do not. Let's leave it there. 

Have a good weekend.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Hadn't heard that she pursued him, so big if, but if true, it does change the dynamic quite a bit. Still super unethical and adulterous, but having chicks come on to you because your rich/powerful is not uncommon, so his problem was not saying no, in that scenario, if true. It is way different than using your wealth/power to convince chicks working for you to sleep with you who otherwise aren't 100% confortable with it. I still think the Paula Jones thing, the way I recall it,  was way more problematic than getting a blowie from an intern, assuming it was consensual. 

I agree. He flirted or whatever with Jones then had her come up to the room where he was naked or partially naked.  I believe her and then the investigation proved it.

Bill doing all those things while being married is fucking truly deplorable.  I am not overly religious, things happen and if consenting adults want to do what they want to do more power to them.  

The ongoing multiple repeated affairs are so far beyond disrespectful they are actually contemptuous for Hillary(who I am NO fan of).  Then they trot out the, “love you first, last and most” bullshit.   Zero respect for anyone who would do that to their wife.  Yes, that applies to Trump too.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Indeed.  These are important, time-honored rules for how to avoid any claims of sexual harassment/assault:

attraction.jpg

“When a woman wants to have sex with a handsome, attractive man and he shows her his dick, it’s fine. When I show my dick to the pom squad as they leave the stadium, it’s a felony. What gives?” /incels

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

The idea of consent even being possible in a scenario like this is extremely compromised at best.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

Bill doing all those things while being married is fucking truly deplorable.  I am not overly religious, things happen and if consenting adults want to do what they want to do more power to them.  

The ongoing multiple repeated affairs are so far beyond disrespectful they are actually contemptuous for Hillary(who I am NO fan of).  Then they trot out the, “love you first, last and most” bullshit.   Zero respect for anyone who would do that to their wife.  Yes, that applies to Trump too.

Bill and Hilary have a marriage of convenience. She has her own thing on the side. I couldn’t possibly care less that he had side pieces or that he got blown in the Oval Office simply because it’s been pretty clear by their actions over the years what kind of arrangement they had. Hell, she tried to help make the accusations against Bill go away. They have always been a business partnership and not what you would consider a marriage. I couldn’t possibly care less about the marriage part. The rape accusations and victim intimidation are a different story…but he is awfully charming.

Edited by Hate
  • Hook 'Em 4

I seem to recall that at some point when they were alone together, she pulled up/on her thong underwear or some such in some kind of Arkansas pre-mating ritual.

Something akin to years ago, while visiting Barbados, when a Canada Bell operator and her girlfriends ran into me and my crew at an all you can drink bar.

The Police was on the speakers, playing Walking on the Moon. The song stopped right as my date, not thinking the music was stopping, said in my ear too loudly “I like to do it any of the three ways…”

My wing man leaned over and said, “I’m pretty fucking sure you’re going to get lucky. “ She laughed. I did.

If I recall, the come on to Clinton was about as subtle.
  • Hook 'Em 1