Machinator

2021 QB Jalen Milroe

Thanks to @Machinator for this Jalen Milroe quote:

"I’m looking to build the class as a whole, so if that’s going to get the best 11 guys on the defensive side and offensive side I’ll do it. A few guys I can mention is Brandon Campbell, Hayden Conner, Bryce Foster, LJ Johnson, Kendrick Blackshire, Billy Bowman, etc. I’m telling them all this one thing; Texas high school football has been ranked as the number 1 best high school football in the nation. If that’s the case why not stay in Texas and build that as one unit? I feel that Texas is the best place for that."

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

"I’m looking to build the class as a whole, so if that’s going to get the best 11 guys on the defensive side and offensive side I’ll do it. A few guys I can mention is Brandon Campbell, Hayden Conner, Bryce Foster, LJ Johnson, Kendrick Blackshire, Billy Bowman, etc. I’m telling them all this one thing; Texas high school football has been ranked as the number 1 best high school football in the nation. If that’s the case why not stay in Texas and build that as one unit? I feel that Texas is the best place for that."

trefs2.gif

I'm not an original combatant in the Stone vs. Milroe war, but I'm now a full-fledged Milroe partisan. I really like the ground forces Milroe is commanding and it sounds like he's getting more units moving towards the front. Hell, he's already overwhelmed Stone and before it's all done, he may lead us into Berlin. 

Quite honestly, I'd never heard of the kid before this board, and was all Stone. But, after watching this kid a little bit, it's easy to say he's a special player and I couldn't give two fucks about Stone and where he goes. This kid is just perfect. He's gonna lead us to great places. Hook Em, Jalen. 🤘

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

IckyCarefreeEsok-size_restricted.gif

Milroe appears to be a helluva leader. Persuasive, too. Texas is not that far away from playoff caliber and Milroe is accelerating the transformation.

6 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Implying there's a good time 

Implying there’s a good but still not great time and now which is absolute horrible time while we are in the middle of decommit mania.