texifornia

How to Buy a 5-Star Recruit: The Demond Demas Saga

27 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Most teams submit their basketball rosters by December. 

I'm guessing no one sent Maxpreps a memo when DD left for Tomball. 

Edited by UncleBuck

43 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

maxpreps is not an authoritative source on anything...some football programs may do a good job keeping their pages up to date, but most sports programs are horrible about keeping anything accurate there

24 minutes ago, pacman said:

maxpreps is not an authoritative source on anything...some football programs may do a good job keeping their pages up to date, but most sports programs are horrible about keeping anything accurate there

Maxpreps and 247 are both owned by CBS. Why they haven't streamlined those products, I have no idea. Maxpreps is always a mess.

Edited by Ricky's one-hitter

36 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Maxpreps and 247 are both owned by CBS. Why they haven't streamlined those products, I have no idea. Maxpreps is always a mess.

Maxpreps is crowd sourced. Someone associated with the team has to enter everything. 

1 hour ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Because  there are like a bajillion high schools across the country.  

30 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

backcourt violation

I violated your mom's backcourt. There was some dribbling. 

49 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

So i guess this is over?

yes we asserted our control again.  we got the UIL to declare demas ineligible.  we spiked a proverbial volleyball into his face.

we know what a piece of shit demas is.  we know what a fraud fat hamm is.  we again know that fwk is dirty.  we know what a fraud the tomball coach is.

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

yes we asserted our control again.  we got the UIL to declare demas ineligible.  we spiked a proverbial volleyball into his face.

we know what a piece of shit demas is.  we know what a fraud fat hamm is.  we again know that fwk is dirty.  we know what a fraud the tomball coach is.

You forgot KKL

Just now, MoJames said:

You forgot KKL

no revelation there.  it's well documented that she's a batshit crazy, hired gun with no allegiance to any school.  her allegiance is with her employer, jimbo.  so all the ut hate and aggy love is fucking lulz worthy because it's fake as shit.  

Hornsfan91 seemed to have some pretty good intel. I'd like to see him jump back in here because ...

spacer.png

So i guess this is over?

Why, it’s only beginning my good man.
Thanks for being a gentleman and a scholar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is already proof that the Dunn businesses donate money to Aggy. That qualifies them as a booster. All you need to prove is that Demond is living with the Dunns (he is) or that they are paying for the Grandfathers apartment as alleged. Either of those seem pretty simple to prove if you were the NCAA, but again, they don’t give a shit. And haven’t since Cam Newton 

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

There is already proof that the Dunn businesses donate money to Aggy. That qualifies them as a booster. All you need to prove is that Demond is living with the Dunns (he is) or that they are paying for the Grandfathers apartment as alleged. Either of those seem pretty simple to prove if you were the NCAA, but again, they don’t give a shit. And haven’t since Cam Newton 

I'm sure someone else remembers the details better than I, but there is some precedent for the NCAA to rule a prospect ineligible to receive athletic aid from a specific school based on recruiting irregularities, even absent a major violation or other sanction against the school.

28 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

I'm sure someone else remembers the details better than I, but there is some precedent for the NCAA to rule a prospect ineligible to receive athletic aid from a specific school based on recruiting irregularities, even absent a major violation or other sanction against the school.

What a fucking rush that would be.

5 hours ago, C-Man said:

Hornsfan91 seemed to have some pretty good intel. I'd like to see him jump back in here because ...

spacer.png

Lol once I find out more I’ll most definitely post on this thread. 

Edited by Hornsfan91

Y'all are seriously doing y'all's damnedest to out conspiracy the place that has a thriving QAnon community

Who got the North Forest coach in on the Surly conspiracy?

Is that the kid from the family Demas lived w/? That background story was great, w/the package deal and Dad owning the building where the trainer, who assuredly set this all in motion, trained his stable.

Does trainer still have access? Anyone, anyone?

Edited by Nolacycling