College GameDay Sign Ideas Thread

OnAComputer

This was my sign ready to go when GD came to NDSU in 2013. The guy who allows you into the pit reads the signs and I had to ditch the pole and both puppies/fire mack signs.

All I went in there with was a bob stoops head

So PRO TIP: if you're planning on saying something ESPN will likely frown upon..stand outside of the home depot pit directly behind the stage e22c992cd69532ef848a3a05e84b93ee.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Georgia doesn't want to be here, either.

Haha nice.

If I wasn't on my phone maybe changing the *muddawgs colors to LSU colors would be cool on the farmer Ed O meme..

Edited by Zavala

“My pig found its, found its self smart enough to hop over in the the barrier from his pen to the next pen and eat all of that pigs food and then go to the next one and eat all of that pigs food and then the next one and eat all of that pigs food and make his way back in time for when it was my turn my time to feed him he had already eaten three meals and would just be sitting there waiting for me and I would feed him and he would eat that. That’s why he gained so much weight and got sifted at the fat stock show."

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Not so fast my friend.....
No seriously it’s not very fast any more. Rather painful actually.

And somehow he's still the most likeable guy. That slapdick gameday they had in Orlando was pathetic. He put on a Gators beanie (it was like 90deg by 11AM) then he said he's picking Miami. They corrected em and he played it off "just trying to make sure your paying attention lol" then he did the wave like he had the mascot head on but he's just wearing a stupid Gator beanie...

Poor guy, he's the only one worth watching and we're all watching him slowly turn into a bumbling turbo-Old. AH FUCK IT

3 minutes ago, Zavala said:

And somehow he's still the most likeable guy. That slapdick gameday they had in Orlando was pathetic. He put on a Gators beanie (it was like 90deg by 11AM) then he said he's picking Miami. They corrected em and he played it off "just trying to make sure your paying attention lol" then he did the wave like he had the mascot head on but he's just wearing a stupid Gator beanie...

Poor guy, he's the only one worth watching and we're all watching him slowly turn into a bumbling turbo-Old. AH FUCK IT

Who the fuck let SMU on college gameday? What year was this?