6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

48 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

aggy, sumlin, and arizona lawyers probably already contacted toilet smurf about that threat.  toilet smurf does not have the money to pay a lawyer to fight.  his threat is idle, much like his recruiting career, or any career for that matter.  

He'll send them an email like that one Figurelli sent to Blacklab claiming he's been in contact with his lawyer.  Hopefully, either UofA or Sumlin replies with:

Do you really have a lawyer? Did he tell you to write this email? This was the most pathetic attempt at a threatening email I have ever seen. If he did you need to file a formal complaint with the state bar.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

Nothing like showing up to a fan base and calling them all a bunch of pussies bc the coach you like is underperforming

I get your point, but is he, though? Maybe this isn't the right thread for it, but it just amuses me that anyone, outside of aggy, would think Jimbo is anything other than pedestrian. There is literally nothing that he is really exceptional at, other than drawing a salary. I grant you he is elite at that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I get your point, but is he, though? Maybe this isn't the right thread for it, but it just amuses me that anyone, outside of aggy, would think Jimbo is anything other than pedestrian. There is literally nothing that he is really exceptional at, other than drawing a salary. I grant you he is elite at that.

It's amazing to me they gave him $75M.

Karen has narcissistic personality disorder. 

She has an exaggerated sense of self worth. She makes wildly bold claims and belittles anyone that challenges her. If they persist in their challenges, she will take her ball and go home. Only to return when tensions have subsided 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

She has an exaggerated sense of self worth. She makes wildly bold claims and belittles anyone that challenges her. If they persist in their challenges, she will take her ball and go home. Only to return when tensions have subsided.

So, in other words, the Taylor Hamm thread is exactly where she belongs.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

She has an exaggerated sense of self worth. She makes wildly bold claims and belittles anyone that challenges her. If they persist in their challenges, she will take her ball and go home. Only to return when tensions have subsided 

I’m so glad she came to aggy with Jimbo.  She’s the icing on the Jimbo train cake.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

So, basically, she is the perfect aggy.

On 9/28/2019 at 8:30 PM, Neonmoon said:

Hi, welcome to the internet.