Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

10 minutes ago, pacman said:

You can't just ignore Wasserman and Brazile and the content of the DNC email dump and the collusion between Hillary's camp and the DNC. They clearly propped up Hillary for President for more than 8 years, forcing her as Secretary of State on Obama and then bringing her back again.

What more incompetence do you need? Hillary lost to a practical nobody Obama and Donald fucking Trump. The DNC clearly had zero pulse on the nation because they didn't care. They stopped the nation from having any valid Democratic choice for President because they decided the DNC figureheads should be the ones to choose our next Democratic President.

Trump is a corrupt snake-oil salesman. That is hardly new and only makes the DNCs actions to prop up HC for 8+ years as President even worse.

Yes, we can blame any and all who voted for DT for this predicament but the Democrats share the blame for their incompetence.

Funny to see your off-base personal attack. That's actually very Donald Trump of you isn't it?

• Like 2

lol yeah, i get it. i voted for HC (and I will vote against Trump again) with the same line of thinking but we all also knew there was a chance she wouldn't win because America didn't want her and had made it patently clear for 8+ years.

Trump literally loses to any other person the Democrats put on the stage. They chose the one person he could beat.

Edited by pacman
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, pacman said:

You can't just ignore Wasserman and Brazile and the content of the DNC email dump and the collusion between Hillary's camp and the DNC. They clearly propped up Hillary for President for more than 8 years, forcing her as Secretary of State on Obama and then bringing her back again.

What more incompetence do you need? Hillary lost to a practical nobody Obama and Donald fucking Trump. The DNC clearly had zero pulse on the nation because they didn't care. They stopped the nation from having any valid Democratic choice for President because they decided the DNC figureheads should be the ones to choose our next Democratic President.

Trump is a corrupt snake-oil salesman. That is hardly new and only makes the DNCs actions to prop up HC for 8+ years as President even worse.

Yes, we can blame any and all who voted for DT for this predicament but the Democrats share the blame for their incompetence.

Funny to see your off-base personal attack. That's actually very Donald Trump of you isn't it?

The DNC liking Hillary over Bernie shouldnt be surprising.  Bernie isn't a Democrat.  The real issue is that no other Dem ran. They all sat it out for her turn.  The DNC likely had a hand in that too.  That was really the only unfair thing that occurred.

It was never unfair to Bernie. In fact, his path was cleared as much as Hillary's was. He got completely trounced. Bernie Bros forget that every state counts in the primary including the south. They are forgetting that again this year too which is why we are gonna be stuck with Biden. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

The real issue is that no other Dem ran. They all sat it out for her turn.  The DNC likely had a hand in that too.  That was really the only unfair thing that occurred.

Exactly.

Like I said, the fact Bernie even garned any interest at all as a threat to HC should have told everybody at the DNC all they needed to know. As if getting trounced by Obama wasn't a large enough clue.

It's sad that the country can lose to Trumpers and the Democratic, Republicans as well since they didn't want him either, leadership remains largely unchanged.

3 minutes ago, pacman said:

lol yeah, i get it. i voted for HC (and I will vote against Trump again) with the same line of thinking but we all also knew there was a chance she wouldn't win because America didn't want her and had made it patently clear for 8+ years.

Trump literally loses to any other person the Democrats put on the stage. They chose the one person he could beat.

He could have beaten anyone that chose not to campaign hard in swing states.  All Hillary had to do was make 2 or 3 more campaign stops and she'd be President. Of course, Moscow Mitch would have approved zero judges and Fox News would be calling for her assassination on live TV right now.  Iran would be honoring the nuclear deal though. 

In a way, Trump should be a lesson to us.  We need to bring back the fairness doctrine.  But instead it won't change a thing. If he loses, Fox will ratchet up the hate rhetoric to 11 on whoever wins. Facebook will turn grandparents into bloodthirsty madmen.  Rinse and repeat with Trump 2. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

Anytime I see a post by a Dotard voter pissed about anything remotely untrue I just laugh. These people are propping up someone who lies around 15-17 times each day. They have no credibility. They are the actual scum Dotard rails on about. They will gladly see him lie 15 times a day so long as they get him to say something negative about liberals. 

I am not a Democrat, but I will gladly vote for them for the rest of my life. When the choice is voting for racist scumbags that makes my voting choice easy. 

I mean, there it is. That's it. You actually look at the choice, and it's easy. Embracing a constant liar who doesn't give a shit about the USA is obviously the wrong choice. Still, 40% are proud to have made that choice and will do so again.

That drops the jaw. That makes argument obsolete. That is the death knell of a republic.

It's right there in front of everybody. It takes no subtlety to see it. Yet, still it is embraced. 

It's the electorate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pacman said:

Is that how you get to sleep at night? The wicked DNC made me do it. C'mon. You're a man. Be a man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pacman said:

I'm sorry, man. I'm having trouble buying this. Clinton was not a great candidate, but she was light years better than Trump. GOPs would have made her administration a nightmare because they only care about the GOP and not the country.

Blaming her or the DNC for the nightmare we are in is silly on its face. John Dillinger would be a better man in the White House than the traitor we have now. There is no equivocating.

"Without you, it just couldn't be the same. It would be really bad. So, again, thank you and have a great Law Enforcement Appreciation Day."

And with those 3 sentences, the President sends his Vlog to officers across the nation. So rudimentary, so bland, so...so...sorry, I just could not type the word "Presidential."

Anyway, after last nights rally, the President will be meeting with Mike Pompeo to discuss State business in the afternoon. This evening is his BIG interview with Laura Ingraham of Fox. (I don't know if this is live or taped). My guess is taped to avoid surprises?

In addition, with respect to his words against Bernie Sanders during the rally in Ohio, the bit he leaked about upcoming rallies about 3-4 months ahead of November? That sounded concerning. "You got to join some rallies about a month before you're going to hear the real facts, but I'm tired of talking them out of things." I'm taking it out of context, Trump is referring to the Green New Deal here and Trump's view that the cost is too much, etc, but the point is that he is viewing Sanders as a threat, has pieces in place to neutralize him if necessary, and that what some of you were referring to as the upcoming nastiness is indeed on the way. A bit frightening after he unleashed that horrible diatribe against democratic American citizens.

7 hours ago, pacman said:

The corrupt DNC trying to force Hillary down Americans throats a second (failed) time shares any blame you are throwing around.

More troubling is the GOP and Russians forcing Trump down our thr....  blech, I can’t finish that thought.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

It's amazing to see them eat their own after a single principled vote. It's a lesson for everyone else.  Step out of line with POTUS and you will get beat down.  It's not even something that was even really anti Donald.  Just a restraint on a Presidential power. But yeah the Maga overreaction and one of the Presidents most ardent supporters is now a lepper. 

Side note.  Couldn't happen to a bigger cunt.   

It's why Brisket is confident when it's time to really vote, all Rs will stand in line on the side of no principles. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, deech said:

It's amazing to see them eat their own after a single principled vote. It's a lesson for everyone else.  Step out of line with POTUS and you will get beat down.  It's not even something that was even really anti Donald.  Just a restraint on a Presidential power. But yeah the Maga overreaction and one of the Presidents most ardent supporters is now a lepper. 

It's why Brisket is confident when it's time to really vote, all Rs will stand in line on the side of no principles. 

Questioning a cult leader cost Congressman Leo Ryan his life and almost cost Jackie Speier hers. The GOP House members who are retiring after the 116th is done are the members who show less backbone than even Matt Gaetz.

8 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

The DNC liking Hillary over Bernie shouldnt be surprising.  Bernie isn't a Democrat.  The real issue is that no other Dem ran. They all sat it out for her turn.  The DNC likely had a hand in that too.  That was really the only unfair thing that occurred.

It was never unfair to Bernie. In fact, his path was cleared as much as Hillary's was. He got completely trounced. Bernie Bros forget that every state counts in the primary including the south. They are forgetting that again this year too which is why we are gonna be stuck with Biden. 

And if Biden had any balls back then, we wouldn't be in this situation today. 

I'll vote for him against Trump, obviously, but fuck him for allowing this to happen - unwittingly or not. 

1 hour ago, deech said:

What did Gaetz do?  I missed the link.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Maybe Bernie should try joining the party if he wants the nomination.

But you see that’s his competitive advantage.  You can’t exactly be the insurgent revolutionary if you’re in the party.  Bernie is like that great player that never shows up to practice and then complains about not batting first on game day. 

23 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

But you see that’s his competitive advantage.  You can’t exactly be the insurgent revolutionary if you’re in the party.  Bernie is like that great player that never shows up to practice and then complains about not batting first on game day. 

No way Bernie is leadoff material.  Sure he’s a punch n’ Judy slap bat to get the ball into play, but with his lack of speed and poor depth perception against lefties, he’s a 7 or 8 hitter......at best. 

NAIROBI —President Trump’s speech at a rally in Ohio on Thursday night was typical in that it laced thoughts about current events together with criticism of his opponents. But his comments Thursday included a remark that caught the attention of many in Ethiopia, whose prime minister was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, largely for his work securing a peace deal with neighboring Eritrea after decades of hostilities.

“I made a deal, I saved a country, and I just heard that the head of that country is now getting the Nobel Peace Prize for saving the country. I said, ‘What, did I have something do with it?’” Trump asked the crowd.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/northamerica/northamerica-top-stories/trump-takes-partial-credit-for-ethiopian-prime-ministers-nobel-peace-prize-thats-news-to-ethiopians/ar-BBYPbuW?li=BBJGzsi

44 minutes ago, Bojack said:

Gaetz is now down to 363,000 twitter followers.  I keep thinking I'm past the point where I can be surprised by the Trumpkin cult, but again, here we are.  

He was a HERO a mere 2 1/2 months ago when he led the Freedom Caucus members to storm the SCIF!

Image result for gaetz SCIF

29 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Maybe that’s Nancy’s 9D chess, keep impeachment a threat for as long as possible so the country is effectively run by the R senate instead of DOTUS

I think Nancy and a lot of people are still behind the curve.  Dems are like, "Trump is a threat to democracy!"  Trump and the R's are like:

3lrh3k.jpg

Our last free and fair democratic Presidential election could have very well taken place 8 years ago.

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yep.  We have one chance to overcome it.  Then it's Ledge time.

Yeah, but I mean the last free and fair democratic election in our history might have been in 2012.  There might not be a legitimate chance to overcome Trump via election this fall.  Certainly if Trump and the GOP could ensure a victory by subverting the will of the people, they would jump at the opportunity.  No one, least of all the Dems, should assume that we still live in a representative democracy where voters sick of Trump's shit will be able to correct the problem.

Edited by Goredho

4 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

So it seems to me, if I'm one of Germany, GB, Australia, Canada, I might also be working on meddling in US elections, to counteract the effects of russian meddling. 

The problem is that when you try to meddle, using the truth doesn't really work that well.

• Like 2