911 lone star - what the fuck is this horseshit?

MrPhlegm

1 minute ago, austingirl said:

At least this shows that they might have spoken to one or two people familiar with Austin when writing the script.

They probably just googled reasons not to move to Austin and are going to add the top ten one by one each episode.

• Like 1

You know what? I'm getting a little tired of the negativity in this thread. Sure, things aren't what they were like in the 1990s. Sure, we have this ideal of what we expect from our youth that will never be realized again. And, yes, maybe things have been stretched a little further than they should be. And of course, there's been some growth where we didn't want it. But a little Hollywood magic takes care of most of it. And I'll be damned if anyone talks bad about Austin or Liv Tyler like that ever again!

• Like 1

You know what? I'm getting a little tired of the negativity in this thread. Sure, things aren't what they were like in the 1990s. Sure, we have this ideal of what we expect from our youth that will never be realized again. And, yes, maybe things have been stretched a little further than they should be. And of course, there's been some growth where we didn't want it. But a little Hollywood magic takes care of most of it. And I'll be damned if anyone talks bad about Austin or Liv Tyler like that ever again!

Sorry, Rob
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

This is weird because Liv Tyler spent a lot of time in Austin filming that season of the Leftovers.  And Rob Lowe and his wife used to come here to hang out with Maria Shriver and her then boyfriend who is an Austin minor celebrity.  You'd think at some point during pre-production, one of them might have said something to the effect of, "Da fuh?"  

Or maybe the show is how Liv Tyler, Rob Lowe, Maria Shiver, and all their friends perceive Austin.

What's really scary is how they perceive the rest of Texas.

just thought I had to post this.

to no ones surprise, the Austin American Spaceman thinks the show is a perfect Austin fantasy show that we should watch.

Yeah, “9-1-1: Lone Star” lays the Texas flavor on as thick as cream gravy, but it doesn’t taste entirely unfamiliar....Let’s have a little vaguely familiar fun here.

I dont really want to link the article because I really dont want it getting more clicks, but if you really want to read the review  maybe just read the title ....

https://www.austin360.com/entertainmentlife/20200120/review-lsquo9-1-1-lone-starrsquosrsquo-austin-is-total-make-believe-and-we-love-it

You know, back in the 90’s, when Liv Tyler wore one-piece bathing suits in the tub.

38 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I thought she looked really good on "The Leftovers" and that was only a couple of years ago.  "Whuh happen?"  

Genetics.    Liv's in her 40s.

This guy is only 47 (bad genes (5 years older than Liv)):

spacer.png

While this guy is pushing 60 (good genes, 10 years older than Liv) 

spacer.png

And then you have Liv's dad from those Pirates of the Caribbean movies and The Rolling Stones (or AC/DC or whatever), who is 71 (this photo was when he was 69, dude!) - Good surgeons

spacer.png

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

The only meat those firefighters are putting in their mouths are each other's dicks. Buncha Kansas City faggots came up with this bullshit. Fox is trying way too hard. 

Interracial couple 

Gay dudes making out

Muslim chick firefighter 

Don't forget super over-the-top stereotypical racist old white lady.  She hates EVERYONE, and calls the cops on some dudes cooking barbacoa (when we all know that the only reason to call the cops in matters of barbacoa is if the neighbors are cooking a buncha barbacoa, it smells delicious, and they didn't invite you.  Pretty sure that's a felony in Texas).

So I went ahead with episode two, and I’m pretty sure we found Justin from the Facebook thread dropping merc in sandwiches.

Fast forwarded past the two dudes putting on a gay Basic Instinct clinic, and just saw the nightmare scene.

This series almost has me thinking that Hollywood is in on the joke. This is too fucking funny.

You don't see the issue?  the fact that out of the two people in the photo, I'd like to fuck her second...and you don't see the issue?  I'm guessing you don't work with any showbiz people? 

Janice from Electric Mayhem, Rashida Jones (would), and Turtle from 'Entourage' all got together and made a 40-year old woman who used to be sexy and then did this to herself (with help).  That's the issue.  This is our concern, dude.  

Edited by Lobo

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

You don't see the issue?  the fact that out of the two people in the photo, I'd like to fuck her second...and you don't see the issue?  I'm guessing you don't work with any showbiz people? 

Janice from Electric Mayhem, Rashida Jones (would), and Turtle from 'Entourage' all got together and made a 40-year old woman who used to be sexy and then did this to herself (with help).  That's the issue.  This is our concern, dude.  

tl; dr = "she has bangs"