Sbbruin

Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

We let my kids stay up until about 10 to see fireworks in the neighborhood.  Finally got them inside and in bed, lights out .  They cried about not being able to sleep with all the noise.  5 minutes later.... Sawing logs.  Lesson is, suck it up. 

Our dog also doesn't give a shit. He sort of tilts his head when a especially loud one goes off, that's it. 

13 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

same on the facebook groups.   Karen keeps reminding everyone that its illegal to set off fireworks in austin...... uh thanks Karen, obviously no one gives a shit

Same with them up here in the Brushy Creek/Avery Ranch area. Several of them on Friday night thought that gangs were having a turf war. 
Yeah sure... in whitebread city. Lulz

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Sorry, honey, I love to give you a blowjob but this mask is in the way...

So how did Frank handle that news coming from you?

4 hours ago, nnm said:

612415607_NDscreencap8July20.JPG.6e29cfd74d7a4c6393fc5ecbf4338e7e.JPG

This should go well . . .

Maneesh just has a plan to get his Karen bag limit within a few minutes. I respect his choice Of lure.

Can someone give me a quick primer on creating a burner account on ND? I got some serious trolling to do. 

43 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Can someone give me a quick primer on creating a burner account on ND? I got some serious trolling to do. 

I did it successfully for a while, but ultimately I got banned.  I made the mistake of using a name that sounded similar to a minor celebrity, with a different spelling. They sent a postcard to the house to "verify me" which I ignored, and they activated my account anyway.  

I got in a pissing match on the site, and somebody complained that I was impersonating the minor celebrity, even with the different spelling.  I was banned almost immediately. 

2 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

They sent a postcard to the house to "verify me" which I ignored, and they activated my account anyway.

Yeah, I don't want it linked to my address.  I have a reputation to uphold. 

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

pretty sure you lost that reputation the moment you posted on Shaggy/Surly

6 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

that's the whole point.  I'm a realtor in town.  I really don't want to offend anybody that might hold it against me.  So, I offended them with a fake persona.  The name was never tied to my address because I never responded to the post card. When I posted, it showed my fake name and neighborhood.  The actual address is never visible to any user, as far as I can tell. 

You could just be like our buddy Todd up page and troll using your real name and address. Unfortunately he moved so things aren't nearly as entertaining lately.

16 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

No kidding. My descendants will probably leave my spot on the family tree redacted.

I swear the classic 'ask your husband' response would work for 98% of Nextdoor posts. Paying someone to come throw away a dead bird? Wtf?44393ac6dacfd6b6b06a373e8b9803dd.jpg

46 minutes ago, Okie State said:

I swear the classic 'ask your husband' response would work for 98% of Nextdoor posts. Paying someone to come throw away a dead bird? Wtf?44393ac6dacfd6b6b06a373e8b9803dd.jpg

Dude. Charge your phone. 

Dude. Charge your phone. 
Ha, it's charging. It's an old ass Pixel 2. Waiting for Google to release the Pixel 4a so I have more than a couple hours of battery.

Wait... "I don't like people telling me what to do" so I'm gonna do what some random internet person tells me to do and tell my family to buy Goya Even Though I don't actually like the product?  Wtf?  The logic in that statement makes my head hurt.  

Wait... "I don't like people telling me what to do" so I'm gonna do what some random internet person tells me to do and tell my family to buy Goya Even Though I don't actually like the product?  Wtf?  The logic in that statement makes my head hurt.  
Either you're a patriot...or you're not. The choice is yours.

Just now, Okie State said:
13 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Either you're a patriot...or you're not. The choice is yours.

I love the U.S.A., but I hate 'merica.

23 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I want to believe that Laura is trolling...

Find rent house that is not registered and use owners name.

Had one for a while through the rent house next door (ha) under the real (out of state) owners name. Didn't know about the postcard thing but it went through. Maybe renters ignored it or didn't spaz b/c name matched the owner. ND did eventually shut it down once I started obvious troll posts.

On 7/11/2020 at 4:51 PM, Okie State said:

Stop rubbing your bird

24 minutes ago, Okie State said:

784dfc64aa3888b38bdfaad17264eef8.jpg7355264d1d1bc2124003e725207feedb.jpg186f9b7258129c1433987bc3b33985b9.jpg

What's it like when they all come to your house to drink beer with you?

Tiffany Jeurissen and Shabby Dhawan are what's wrong with America.  BTW, if they posted that shit on our ND, people's heads would explode.

What's it like when they all come to your house to drink beer with you?
I try not to associate with my neighbors. These people are certifiably insane. If only I had a million bucks laying around I'd move into the city.

On 7/8/2020 at 3:30 PM, nnm said:

612415607_NDscreencap8July20.JPG.6e29cfd74d7a4c6393fc5ecbf4338e7e.JPG

This should go well . . .

So it appears that the first post above was satire, that Maneesh is virulently ant-mask, and he’s pointing out the absurdity of it. That thread went about as expected.  It also appears that he’s continued to troll the maskers with anti-mask sentiment. The anti-maskers appear to have tried to dox him and get him banned. He is undeterred. Fun times in Cinco Ranch. 

3EA9F609-C01D-495D-A7F3-2675E96FEAF0.jpeg

Hes not wrong about the idea that folks only want to hear their side of things.  So many people only want to have their view validated as correct that they cant handle being told they are wrong. And as with many social media programs, the only way to stop someone from saying something you dont like is to get them banned or deleted.

but then again, who cares, only my view matters anyway

Tmobile is planning to build a cell tower a few miles down the road. Suddenly everyone loses their minds and I get notifications from neighborhoods I'm not even a part of. Bonus lol from the lady at the bottom getting corrected on her grammar and not realizing how to use to/too/two.

Next-Door-Cell-Tower.png

8 minutes ago, Viper said:

Tmobile is planning to build a cell tower a few miles down the road. Suddenly everyone loses their minds and I get notifications from neighborhoods I'm not even a part of. Bonus lol from the lady at the bottom getting corrected on her grammar and not realizing how to use to/too/two.

Next-Door-Cell-Tower.png

Well, even though I have AT&T, I'm all for more towers in Katy.  Service stinks down here, and y'all have dead spots down there where the tower is proposed.  Bring it on.

I really, really don't understand why people are all worked up about 5G all of a sudden.  They've had radio/TV/cellular/digital signals pulsing through their bodies for decades.  What in the world is different about 5G?  What a bunch of flat earthers.  

16 minutes ago, nnm said:

Well, even though I have AT&T, I'm all for more towers in Katy.  Service stinks down here, and y'all have dead spots down there where the tower is proposed.  Bring it on.

I really, really don't understand why people are all worked up about 5G all of a sudden.  They've had radio/TV/cellular/digital signals pulsing through their bodies for decades.  What in the world is different about 5G?  What a bunch of flat earthers.  

If you threw this topic out on every nextdoor group in the country, I promise you a majority would be convinced of 5G causing health problems.  People do not want to believe science anymore.

"Neighbor's drone stuck in tree outside my bedroom window. *** Street. Says a 6 year old was operating it but I asked to see it and it’s $400 on Amazon. Not a kids toy. . I have reported this information to the police."

It gets worse, when a long-standing friction between the two neighbors get brought to light, an argument about if the FAA can get involved because the drone wasn't register (or does it even need to be?!!!!).  For some reason 16 ft of fence had to be removed in order for the neighbor to come retrieve the drone. (Guess he's a great big fat person??idk)

But this was the best comment:(Mrs Kline wrote the original post)

"poor Mr. Kline......seems to be a good ole guy caught up in his wife's bullshit.."

14 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

If you threw this topic out on every nextdoor group in the country, I promise you a majority would be convinced of 5G causing health problems.  People do not want to believe science anymore.

They believe in science. They believe in Facebook Science that tells them 5G causes Covid, that your cancer can be healed by "Alkaline water" and "essential oils", and that vaccines cause autism. 

1 minute ago, Cheeseweasel said:

They believe in science. They believe in Facebook Science that tells them 5G causes Covid, that your cancer can be healed by "Alkaline water" and "essential oils", and that vaccines cause autism. 

I’m hoping the anti-vaxxers are wiped out by the rona once the vaccine arrives.  One can dream.

16 hours ago, nnm said:

One of our Qanon-type IT guys at work was convinced that Coronavirus was caused by 5G research in Wuhan.  Every time he works on my laptop, I make sure to check it for drool spots and wipe it down.