Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×

1 hour ago, justhookit said:

Dude, you can’t even keep your story straight.

”It was so predictable that red states would be vastly underreporting coronavirus deaths that we talked weeks ago about how to circumvent their corruption and get a real number idea. Merely classifying them as pneumonia deaths is extremely lazy even for republicans. It'll be very easy to see just how bad this is, and if those numbers are correct and representative of the nation we're pushing 200k easily right now. 

But now that you see that blue states are equally if not more guilty of “suppressing” the numbers I’m sure you will drop that line of reasoning. In short, you seem to be someone’s sock. Or an idoit. Either way fuck off we are dealing with enough bullshit as it is.

Not sure why you're acting like a cunt but ok. I initially thought it was intentional but after looking at a few other states I figured out it was because of testing suppression. Which technically is intentional just by trump and not necessarily the states. 

I don't know which numbers are bullshit the ones you found or the ones I found so we just have to say fuck it. More people are going to die than will ever be officially counted just by X thousand or Y thousand. It's more deadly than they're letting on. 

Either way I'm done with this especially in light of your inability to keep it civilized. 

11 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Not sure why you're acting like a cunt but ok. I initially thought it was intentional but after looking at a few other states I figured out it was because of testing suppression. Which technically is intentional just by trump and not necessarily the states. 

I don't know which numbers are bullshit the ones you found or the ones I found so we just have to say fuck it. More people are going to die than will ever be officially counted just by X thousand or Y thousand. It's more deadly than they're letting on. 

Either way I'm done with this especially in light of your inability to keep it civilized. 

I can keep doing this if you like. This one is good too

Hmmm

Ok

You don’t like Texas much

12.1 million deaths?

And this is the post that actually brought you to my attention. You are a lying piece of shit.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion