UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

Guess that was it, he mentioned Mt Popo several times. One theory is that the aliens are benevolent and are using their superior technology to prevent the volcano from erupting in a densely populated area. Or aliens just like going in exit holes. 

I’m going with option 2.

Uri Geller was the guest last night. Hoo-boy. What a shameless huckster. He claimed that a friend at NASA invited him to meet Werner Von Braun and with some reservations (because of the whole Nazi thing) he accepted  because he was curious about the German's knowledge of space travel. He said that upon meeting Von Braun Geller was requested to provide some proof of his celebrated mental powers. Von Braun took off his wedding ring and holding it in his own hand told Geller to bend it. Geller did so and with the rocket man now duly impressed they proceeded to tour the facility. That story ended with Geller being shown an underground bunker, an enormous refrigerated facility. He stopped short of saying he'd been shown preserved alien corpses because according to him he'd taken an oath of secrecy as he was then employed by the CIA BUT, and I'm paraphrasing here, he did say "Oh my, you wouldn't believe the things I saw in there!". 

Previous guest told the same story we heard the other night of Germany having obtained super duper power capabilities during Hitler's reign and the flight of saucers over the White House in 1952 in a demonstration of power that convinced Eisenhower to surrender. 

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Previous guest told the same story we heard the other night of Germany having obtained super duper power capabilities during Hitler's reign and the flight of saucers over the White House in 1952 in a demonstration of power that convinced Eisenhower to surrender. 

Well, I must say, they certainly left that bit of history out of my history books in HS, and college.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

• 2 weeks later...

Robert Hastings will be the guest Sunday night on C2C-AM. His specialty is aliens and their interest in human nuclear power/weapons. 

"One of the things I say is that I'm not saying all this. I'm merely reporting what people trusted by the U.S. government to launch these weapons are saying".

He gets a shout out in this 2010 CBS news article.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-air-force-personnel-ufos-deactivated-nukes/

• 2 months later...