Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
Sign in to follow this  

I tell them to count me as "one."  It's my Constitutional obligation.  The rest is none of their business.

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’m fascinated to see what Texas turns up in their demographics. 

Who is running the count?  Texas will turn out to be all white men. Dallas and Houston have 20,000 people each while Jacksonville, Livingston, College Station, etc have 5 million each. 

6 hours ago, Parliament said:

I tell them to count me as "one."  It's my Constitutional obligation.  The rest is none of their business.

I tell them I am a free inhabitant, and I am none of their business.

I know it's required by the Constitution and all, but just pay the Googles to do it. They've got the goods on every human on the planet. They could crank out the data in a weekend anyway you like.

It was a great job. Had a certain Austin, clothing-optional apartment complex on my route. Yeah, a good job.

1 hour ago, Nolacycling said:

It was a great job. Had a certain Austin, clothing-optional apartment complex on my route. Yeah, a good job.

I'll assume that your connection was cut off halfway through your post, as we're missing the most important part of the story here.

4 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

I tell them I am a free inhabitant, and I am none of their business.

I will do you one better than that... I will tell the Census takers that I am a free range human of the southwest...

I probably won't be counted since it is unlikely I will be in the US. I have no desire to leave the Philippines.

22 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’m fascinated to see what Texas turns up in their demographics. 

Same here for West Virginia.  Will we be 96 or 95% white.  Cletus isn't going to be happy.

1 hour ago, Whitman said:

Same here for West Virginia.  Will we be 96 or 95% white.  Cletus isn't going to be happy.

LOL.  So at 90%, does Cletus feel like the minorities would have taken over?

Census Bureau was off on their prediction of how fast Texas would become a minority-majority state - I think it happened about 5 years before they predicted it.  With whites making up less than 45% of Texans,  I'm curious to see what the trends are as far as ages and how many will be hitting 18 within the decade - that's where the GOP needs to be shitting itself over.

I'm a citizen, but I'm going to refuse to answer that dumbass question. I will tell the census taker to get the fuck out of my house if they won't move past the question when I tell them I wont answer it. I have no problem answering the other questions.

I am very afraid.  Don’t like any gubment employees near my house cause I know they just want to take away my 58 assault rifles equipped with 3000 round magazines and silencers which I need for self protection.  Rush told me Obummer and Hillary would be coming after my precious babies and now, like clockwork, here they come.

On 5/10/2018 at 9:15 PM, atomheartbevo said:

LOL.  So at 90%, does Cletus feel like the minorities would have taken over?

Census Bureau was off on their prediction of how fast Texas would become a minority-majority state - I think it happened about 5 years before they predicted it.  With whites making up less than 45% of Texans,  I'm curious to see what the trends are as far as ages and how many will be hitting 18 within the decade - that's where the GOP needs to be shitting itself over.

In the 2017-2018 school year in Texas students were 52% Latino, 12% AA, and 27% white.

About 200,000 Latinos and 50,000 African Americans turn 18 every year in Texas.

And the ratio of Latinos to whites that die every year is roughly the opposite.

Edited by RayDog

3 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Tiny little BFE TX getting fewer representatives due to their own inaction sounds pretty alright. 

Man, sometimes it sucks to be Gen X. Screwed over by Boomers and probably going to be death paneled by Millennials. Hope my Gen Z kiddos can fight the good fight.

7 hours ago, Message Board User said:

kenedy with a 2.1% response rate.  that's, what, one household responding?

1 hour ago, elfenix said:

kenedy with a 2.1% response rate.  that's, what, one household responding?

The big house up at the Ranch.

Iamthecaptainnow.gif

I don't really understand how the millennial curve increases slightly before declining. Where are we getting a boom of people born pre 1996 from? Immigration I guess?

I live in a garage apartment behind the big house, I got two. One for my address (1234 st rear) and another for (1234 st back). Filled out the first, didnt the second. Am I going to prison? 

6 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Man, sometimes it sucks to be Gen X. Screwed over by Boomers and probably going to be death paneled by Millennials. Hope my Gen Z kiddos can fight the good fight.

Work on your vocal fry and they'll still value your life.

I figure any day now Trump will either tweet out something disparaging the census or claiming that the Democrats are using the census to get more power, or retweet some Q Anon account telling people not to do the census because it's how they track you for the deportations or whatever.

Posted (edited)

Thank god our racist ass President didn’t get to include his racist ass census question.

i say this as an adult white male. Illegals don’t count towards the census count, but they should be counted in regards to congressional representation. The constitution clearly states “ all persons”. Back then, the constitution meant slaves count. Now a days, it means illegals count.

Be glad the nazi in chief won’t be given info as to where all the illegals live. He was going to try and draw hardcore gerrymanders to fuck over the democrats. Republicans already gerrymander the fuck out of us in most states anyway. Assholes.

idiot conservatives can’t pick and choose what they want to count and not count. 

Edited by Voldemort86

17 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

idiot conservatives can’t pick and choose what they want to count and not count. 

They can and they will. Unless we stop them. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2020 at 1:43 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Yes, nothing is y'all's fault, ever.

"I take no responsibility" - President Trump............. ................... .......................... ........................... ............................... ................ .............. ............................................. ........................................................................................................................................................................and Gen X'ers who basically voted in lockstep with Boomers most of their lives.

Edited by Tom

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Yes, nothing is y'all's fault, ever.

I'm sure I've rationalized it that way. It seems to be trendy.

25 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm sure I've rationalized it that way. It seems to be trendy.

I'm just messing with you, Mrs. Whiggins.  No offense intended.

It's all good; being Gen X I'll just go start a garage band and write a song about it.... 😉

Sign in to follow this  

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion