2021 World Series: Houston Astros vs. Atlanta Braves

texashorne

Y’all are a bunch of fucking bitches all of a sudden becoming Braves fans. Reminds me of a certain fan base that cheers for whoever’s playing that team wearing a different shade of orange. 

And of course we respect the Braves you dumbass. Predicting your team to win does not equate disrespecting the other team. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

Y’all are a bunch of fucking bitches all of a sudden becoming Braves fans. Reminds me of a certain fan base that cheers for whoever’s playing that team wearing a different shade of orange. 

And of course we respect the Braves you dumbass. Predicting your team to win does not equate disrespecting the other team. 

Take the loss, pussy

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Helobious said:

Absolutely delicious. Wonder if the Astros fans will finally start respecting the Braves.

Well look, none of us had ever seen a baseball game until 2015, which is when we all jumped on the Astros bandwagon. We only respect the Astros, and that’s only when they’re scoring enough points to win. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

As a lifelong Braves fan, I’ve never paid much attention to the Astros thread on here. After checking it out because it was way more active, man that fan base here is a bunch of whiny fucks. You all went from 0-100 on being ready to string guys up who have contributed to multiple World Series runs because they aren’t hitting one of the best relief staffs in the game which they have no familiarity with. It was quite entertaining to read the last few days, reminds me of the Football board but at least we’re turning on Sark at this point and not after he had multiple national title game appearances recently.

If the Braves ultimately lose this series, I’ll wake up the next day and be glad to have watched the World Series and see them piss in your Cheerios for at least a few days. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Brew said:

As a lifelong Braves fan, I’ve never paid much attention to the Astros thread on here. After checking it out because it was way more active, man that fan base here is a bunch of whiny fucks. You all went from 0-100 on being ready to string guys up who have contributed to multiple World Series runs because they aren’t hitting one of the best relief staffs in the game which they have no familiarity with. It was quite entertaining to read the last few days, reminds me of the Football board but at least we’re turning on Sark at this point and not after he had multiple national title game appearances recently.

If the Braves ultimately lose this series, I’ll wake up the next day and be glad to have watched the World Series and see them piss in your Cheerios for at least a few days. 

Show us on the Joe Kelly doll where Astros fans touched you…

We can bitch about our players in our thread. Why does that in anyway make a fucking difference to you?

9 hours ago, taybo20 said:

Gonna be at game 4. First WS I’ve ever been to. Go Braves!

Nice, I was considering just hanging around the Battery for tonight or tomorrow's game but heard from multiple people that it was absolutely slammed and lines for all the food vendors and restaurants were insanely long. I can't bring myself to spend so much money on tickets but thankfully there's a ton of places near me in Duluth that have watch parties.

40 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Nice, I was considering just hanging around the Battery for tonight or tomorrow's game but heard from multiple people that it was absolutely slammed and lines for all the food vendors and restaurants were insanely long. I can't bring myself to spend so much money on tickets but thankfully there's a ton of places near me in Duluth that have watch parties.

I was fortunate to get mine in the presale. Even though face was still $500…it’s worth it at that price. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Well look, none of us had ever seen a baseball game until 2015, which is when we all jumped on the Astros bandwagon. We only respect the Astros, and that’s only when they’re scoring enough points to win. 

You have no idea what you're talking about. 

4 hours ago, Brew said:

Wasn’t referring to actual Braves fans - just assclowns like Immortal and Helo. I stay away from the game threads because you can’t react on every pitch in the playoffs, but I have no issues with the Braves or their fans. I personally think this thing is going 7 so let’s just enjoy the ride. 

9 hours ago, Brew said:

this is big time facts. the Cubs haven't been any good since 2016 and we're all over here rooting on Patrick Wisdom and Frank Schwindel while our favorite players from the title winning squad are dropping bombs for playoff teams not named the Cubs. whole lotta astros fans who've proven to be trash ever since their team got good.

35 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

whole lotta astros fans who've proven to be trash ever since their team got good.

Derka stop being a little crybaby bitch. Don't drag other Astros fans into it just because I posterized your ass with stats that you can't (and didn't) argue against. Astros fans got nothing to do with that. 

24 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

guy just could not throw strikes. he looks like he's about to cry. 

I don’t question Snitker often, but using a guy who just threw his first big league pitches a couple of days ago as the opener seems like a bit of a stretch. He pitched well the other day, but it was in relief in a losing game which is a tad different.

I haven't really cared about any pro team, in any of the sports, since I was a young teen kid. Back then, I was a Dodgers fan, mostly thanks to two fat dudes, Lasorda and Valenzuela. That said, where I live is Braves fan central, my mom was one, my best friend is one, between the two of them, I have been to like 11 Braves games and they won every one I attended. I also have attended one Astros game(@ the Rangers), the Astros lost. Atlanta should have paid me to attend the entire series.

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, Brew said:

This strike zone is shit. It has been so inconsistent this series.

That’s because MLB has had mostly clowns back there, especially Hallion. 
kulpa, the game 2 imo is about as bad as they come but he had a 97% accuracy and 100% consistency grade. I was shocked. He also didn’t make it personal and toss Joc when he argued getting punched out on a clear strike. As an ego maniacal cunt I was shocked he let that go. 
the biggest surprise to me of the entire postseason was him being basically flawless. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

That’s because MLB has had mostly clowns back there, especially Hallion. 
kulpa, the game 2 imo is about as bad as they come but he had a 97% accuracy and 100% consistency grade. I was shocked. He also didn’t make it personal and toss Joc when he argued getting punched out on a clear strike. As an ego maniacal cunt I was shocked he let that go. 
the biggest surprise to me of the entire postseason was him being basically flawless. 

Seniority for umpiring assignments has got to go.

• Hook 'Em 2