• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

7 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Sark has to know he is in no position to be throwing shade at anyone.

He just lost to fucking Kansas and is about to finish the season 0-7.

If he is throwing shade at A&M, he's dumber than I have thought him to be.

I truly don't believe Sark was referencing aggy when he made the comment, but aggy being aggy they overreacted out of insecurity and little dick syndrome. If he was making a dig, it was a pretty damn brilliant one, but that never stops Luicci from chihuahua barking through the fence. 

• Hook 'Em 9

I don’t know if it’s a dig at aggy but I get where Sark is coming from. 

If Sark had 3 or 4 losses in year 4 Texas fans definitely wouldn’t approve of that. They would be going crazy. It’s why it’s funny when I see some Texas fans hype Jimbo/aggy when we just ran off a coach with a very similar resume 4 years in. 

11 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I truly don't believe Sark was referencing aggy when he made the comment, but aggy being aggy they overreacted out of insecurity and little dick syndrome. If he was making a dig, it was a pretty damn brilliant one, but that never stops Luicci from chihuahua barking through the fence. 

aggys in general don't understand that they don't think the same way other people think. It's a cultural problem of theirs. Remember when they were convinced every 18 year-old urban kid's ultimate vehicle was a 3/4-ton Ford farm truck and Texas was exploiting this to induce recruits to play football at UT? Very few aggys could imagine how anyone could covet a vehicle other than a 3/4-ton Ford farm truck or how an opportunity to obtain a 3/4-ton Ford farm truck would be life changing.

Needless to say, I could go on (seemingly forever) about the subject, but I think the point is understood.

I have no doubt Liucci read what Sark said and immediately leapt to the conclusion Sark was throwing shade at A&M, oblivious to the fact Sark has far more important problems to deal with right now than Texas A&M.

I'm pretty sure Sark has already figured out Texas A&M's core problem is their freak show of a culture, and that moving forward A&M will be no more successful in their endeavors than they have been over the past 127 years.

Sark doesn't need to throw shade at A&M or Jimbo. I'm pretty sure Sark is as convinced as most of the college football world that A&M and Jimbo is a slow motion train wreck whose eventual fate is quite easy to predict.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

Aggy always think people think about them 

Billy knows what's up if atm loses against LSU.... nothing will have changed other than them paying jimbo crap tons of money.

They will turn on jimbo overnight if the ogre pulls out victory. It will get ugly but they know they can't do anything about it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dutchrudder said:
3 hours ago, Scholz said:
He'll never win the SEC.  Not ever.

At this rate, Sark won't even be there when Texas joins the SEC.

We'll see.  All I know is I've seen the Longhorns at the top of the mountain.  The only thing the aggys will ever see is hind tit.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Kel Varnsen said:

He may not win it all but they making the moves I wish we would.

He most certainly will not ever win it all, not at A&M.  And whatever 3-4 losses per year moves he's making, are exactly the ones that got Tom Herman fired.  So it might be enough at A&M but it's clearly not enough at Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Billy knows what's up if atm loses against LSU.... nothing will have changed other than them paying jimbo crap tons of money.

They will turn on jimbo overnight if the ogre pulls out victory. It will get ugly but they know they can't do anything about it.

Liucci has been hedging big time recently about next year. He knows with the personnel losses coming that next year is a rebuild. 

Eventually, aggy will turn on Jimbo if he keeps stacking 3 or 4 losses every year for what they're paying him. 

1 hour ago, Duane Moore said:

I assumed Sark was just saying that he just understood that at Texas, we’d be expecting better results in year 4 than 3-4 losses. Heck, we just fired the last guy for that. 

Thats exactly what he was saying. No way was he referencing Jimbo.  You can assume that aggy thinks they were the target however. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Aggy are so ridiculous.  They're 8-3 and we're 4-7 and they STILL have an inferiority complex.  Our idiot coach says something hypothetical about where we need to be in year 3 or 4 and of course it's a dog whistle mocking them.  

Those bumpkin fucks are too insecure to even gloat properly while we're losing to Kansas and missing bowl season.

Sark said what about our fighin' Texum aggies, rabble, rabble!

Buncha dipshits.

They also get 3-4 free wins every year due to their shitty schedule. Texas would absolutely be 4-0 against the same 4 OOC teams aggy played. Which would take away 2 of our losses.

10 minutes ago, utee94 said:

It clearly wasn't intended to be about A&M.  

But still, if the jackboot fits, then wear it, ags.

I think that is the absolutely hilarious thing here. Of course it applies to aggy because that is where they are no matter who the coach is. The last 9 aggy coaches have averaged 3.9 losses in year 4, with only Bellard, Sherrill, and Slocum not hitting that mark.

14 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

They also get 3-4 free wins every year due to their shitty schedule. Texas would absolutely be 4-0 against the same 4 OOC teams aggy played. Which would take away 2 of our losses.

Yeah, a 3 or 4 loss season with that schedule is not good.

Per Sagarin they've played the #52 ranked SOS. Texas #7 for comparison. They've played a dogshit schedule this season and it's still going to be 3 or 4 losses. 

11 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Yeah, a 3 or 4 loss season with that schedule is not good.

Per Sagarin they've played the #52 ranked SOS. Texas #7 for comparison. They've played a dogshit schedule this season and it's still going to be 3 or 4 losses. 

With a veteran defense that is going to be losing Leal, Johnson, Peevy, Clemons, Hansford, O'Neal, and likely Richardson. Not too mention losing Johnson, Green, Wydermyer, and Spiller on offense.

12 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

With a veteran defense that is going to be losing Leal, Johnson, Peevy, Clemons, Hansford, O'Neal, and likely Richardson. Not too mention losing Johnson, Green, Wydermyer, and Spiller on offense.

They could very well lose Ainias Smith too. He would be a much bigger NFL draft risk if Jimbo utilized him more. 

He will test very well in a NFL combine setting. 

i actually think Smith> Spiller but they are different type players/positions. 

Edited by texasstrong12

16 hours ago, Scholz said:

I'll also add that whatever criticisms Texas deserves this year, and we definitely deserve it for sucking, the aggys can't talk.  They've never done squat nor will they.  Do something.  Until then, STFU, losers.

It'll never happen.  That's a key reason they are who they are.

22 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Sark has to know he is in no position to be throwing shade at anyone.

He just lost to fucking Kansas and is about to finish the season 0-7.

If he is throwing shade at A&M, he's dumber than I have thought him to be.

I'd say does have a position to be throwing shade at aggy.  We are still more nationally relevant than they are; we aren't a boat anchor for TV ratings in our conference, something other SEC teams are getting pissed at aggy about; we have a winning tradition over the history of our program; and we smoke them in revenue.

Whether Sark is an idiot remains to be seen but long term our program is going to be just fine.  Just like Michigan, Ohio State, Alabama, etc. we will have long down periods but inertia will push us back to winning.

aggy will always been a glorified G5 team trying to keep their heads about water with the big boys.  Shade, throw it upon them.

Just now, ermahgerdhorn said:

I'd say does have a position to be throwing shade at aggy.  We are still more nationally relevant than they are; we aren't a boat anchor for TV ratings in our conference, something other SEC teams are getting pissed at aggy about; we have a winning tradition over the history of our program; and we smoke them in revenue.

Whether Sark is an idiot remains to be seen but long term our program is going to be just fine.  Just like Michigan, Ohio State, Alabama, etc. we will have long down periods but inertia will push us back to winning.

aggy will always been a glorified G5 team trying to keep their heads about water with the big boys.  Shade, throw it upon them.

You sure about that? I have never doubted those rubes ability to disappoint themselves on a national scale.