MrPhlegm

Tell Me About Texas a&m

We should also give half of our first 5 years of salary....

Bullshit! You’re too fucking stupid to have a job 

/reggiehammond

2 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

For those keeping score where we are in the saga of the removal of the aggy shrine to their "gallant negro killer."

FUHRERS-FIGHT.jpg

Posted (edited)

And all the aggys "threatening" to pull donations if their shrine to their "gallant negro killer" is removed, in the 2019 calendar year, the aggy 12th Man foundation had 19,159 active members. 9,705 were season ticket holders.

500,000 living alumni. 19,150 12th Man Foundation members. A whopping 534 of the 500,000 aggy alumni give "above and beyond' to the 12th Man Foundation.

What constitutes a gift that, in aggy terms, rises to "MVP" level? $750 and above. 1/10 of 1% of all aggy alumni donate $750 or above to the 12th Man Foundation.

Most aggys do not give to their school.

aggy foundation season tickets.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

6 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

I've just now become convinced that this is real.  I have no idea what he was doing in Lubbock

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">2012 Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel and his playing partner Winn Galyean picked up a first place result this weekend in the 1st Flight group of the 2020 Hillcrest Swinger here in Lubbock. <a href="https://t.co/e5Q5QH8kSi">pic.twitter.com/e5Q5QH8kSi</a></p>&mdash; Eric Kelly (@EricKellyTV) <a href="https://twitter.com/EricKellyTV/status/1277390187191046146?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'll take a wild guess that he was playing golf 

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I'll take a wild guess that he was playing golf 

But I've been operating under the assumption that he was in Lubbock for some unknown reason and just happened upon the tournament, entered with a guy that lost his partner to the Covid, and won with some rented clubs

2 hours ago, DeadArmadillo said:

I've just now become convinced that this is real.  I have no idea what he was doing in Lubbock

Manziel Wins West Texas Golf Tournament

Let me guess. He wasn’t concerning himself with the cause of his fellow aggy athletes?

3 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Oh shit, I thought you were being funny.

I’m sure that’s no accident. Just homage to the good ole days.

The Jay diner across the street from the school is legit tho, the chicken fried steak is pretty damn good. And lots of slightly pudgy cute waitresses that are about 5 years from disaster. 

Posted (edited)

I understand aggys have a tough time dealing with how others view their cultural racism. Maybe if aggys started by looking at how they have changed since the last time they supposedly tried to deal with their racist past, the intransigent aggys would begin to see part of the problem. Which is their systemic cultural racism.

It is time for new leadership at Texas A&M to start instituting change. The old "leadership" has had enough time, and failed to do the job.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

aggy turning the page.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

14 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Jeez those racist dumbfucks belong in the SEC. 

And the worst part is that they make the SEC look bad. 

culture_fit-1200x483.jpg

On 6/26/2020 at 4:02 PM, Handcruser said:

Wait, this is a real person?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol, I've had that question swirling in my mind since it was first posted.  He looks so bizzare I didn't dare ask.  So what is that studly athletes name?

20 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

And all the aggys "threatening" to pull donations if their shrine to their "gallant negro killer" is removed, in the 2019 calendar year, the aggy 12th Man foundation had 19,159 active members. 9,705 were season ticket holders.

500,000 living alumni. 19,150 12th Man Foundation members. A whopping 534 of the 500,000 aggy alumni give "above and beyond' to the 12th Man Foundation.

What constitutes a gift that, in aggy terms, rises to "MVP" level? $750 and above. 1/10 of 1% of all aggy alumni donate $750 or above to the 12th Man Foundation.

Most aggys do not give to their school.

aggy foundation season tickets.jpeg

So...what you're saying is...."Got change for a $20"?

On 6/27/2020 at 10:44 AM, Orange&White said:

Make no mistake about it; the first bad game Kellen Mond has, he will be booed in the stadium and ridiculed on the message boards. And if they do it enough, he will quit and some of his team mates will go with him.

If there is a season, and that's a big if, count on Mond being "accidentally" injured in practice and not seeing a game this year.

9 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I think the world needs to know that old racist aggy's name. 

His name is Jim Bob Everyaggy

On 6/28/2020 at 12:11 PM, TexasMan said:

EbnWoFMWsAIJqw7.jpg

Zulu tribe, y'all 

Holy shit, I can't believe even aggy would post something that blatantly racist.

14 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Holy shit, I can't believe even aggy would post something that blatantly racist.

I can't believe it to that long for aggy to post something that racist. 

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

Red Assalley

"Jimbo, did you order the Code Redass on Mond?"   

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I think the world needs to know that old racist aggy's name. 

Bo C. Fuss

So I'm staying at an Airbnb right now. It's a big, nice place with a common area to eat etc. I've been talking to another gentleman that has been living here. He's seems like a pretty cool dude. 45ish works in Oil. He's going through a divorce so he's staying here.

I just sat down to have some dinner with my laptop and brought up this thread because I thought he would find it funny. Little did I know this guy went to A&M and for 20 mins I had to hear how great Sul Ross was and how much of a cry baby bitch Mond is..

Guess we'll just talk about the weather from now on. 

10 minutes ago, Deej said:

I can't believe it to that long for aggy to post something that racist. 

True that, but how long can they keep raising the bar for being low?

Man, I really wish Mond would be able to band together the aggy players to do a common letter/tweet/IG post like the KSU players, telling redass aggy that they will not practice or play until Sully is gone. C’mon guys, can’t some of you @Mond, connecting him to the KSU guys?  

46 minutes ago, nnm said:

Man, I really wish Mond would be able to band together the aggy players to do a common letter/tweet/IG post like the KSU players, telling redass aggy that they will not practice or play until Sully is gone. C’mon guys, can’t some of you @Mond, connecting him to the KSU guys?  

I would guess because some of the players are redasses themselves

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

I would guess because some of the players are redasses themselves

I think the gloryholes mostly just leave them with chapped lips. 

1 hour ago, ABSR said:

"Jimbo, did you order the Code Redass on Mond?"   

"You're goddammed right I did, so if you don't mind I've got a ride to catch, I've got a team to act like I care about".

1 hour ago, Bash Riprock said:

So I'm staying at an Airbnb right now. It's a big, nice place with a common area to eat etc. I've been talking to another gentleman that has been living here. He's seems like a pretty cool dude. 45ish works in Oil. He's going through a divorce so he's staying here.

I just sat down to have some dinner with my laptop and brought up this thread because I thought he would find it funny. Little did I know this guy went to A&M and for 20 mins I had to hear how great Sul Ross was and how much of a cry baby bitch Mond is..

You dunn f'd up

It will never end 

Are you able to mirror your phone to the TV and put Tucker's kick on a loop?

Coward.  Ask him what he thinks of the KKK robe collection. 

Those weren't Klan robes. They were ghost costumes they wore when bonfire was just two logs in the form of a cross. 

6 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Coward.  Ask him what he thinks of the KKK robe collection. 

Agreed. Just put RD talking points on a loop. 

I've been going back to the kitchen to get some water and such and  aggy AIRBNB guy is in a shouting match with someone (wife) via cell phone on the back deck. Feel bad, could be some really sad domestic situation. But I can't help but think his wife wants the statue down and he's arguing with her.