Gone posters

btw smoothlonghorn is one cool dude. for real. met him a couple of times after that as well and he was always cool as hell. i remember one time he saw me and a couple of buddies out in the left field tailgate area after a supers win (we didn't see him) and he went out of his way to come over, say hi, and bless us all with some Lonestar tall boys. anyone who comports himself like that is pretty kickass in my book. 

On 2/8/2019 at 9:29 PM, Nicole44 said:

Honestly, I’m not worth your consideration I’m not. I look like a massive fart. Also, fuck off

I’d, uh... I’d still... let me just throw this out there... I have the weirdest boner right now and my curiosity is higher than my pants tent.  Sssoooooo..... pics?

Every Shaggy/Surly person from the internet I've met seemed like good people. I may wake up in a bathtub full of ice some day after an OU tailgate with a note to call 911, but they seem like good people.

A pos, btw...

Edited by RPM

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:12 PM, Nicole44 said:

Just a thought but maybe some of the gone posters aren’t really gone just a) never found surly or (b) here but reinvented themselves (c) didn’t like how the whole shaggy deal went down and went elsewhere but are just lurking? 

(d) joined hitby's board and have somehow managed to not get banned by hitby.  

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 7:25 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

That guy was a fucking beating.  Where did fchorn go?  You don't just go from 500,000 posts to dropping off the interwebz...wonder what board he's shitting all over these days. 

he's Kyle. Or Oatmealraisincookie.  

OR he could be MP5.  Remember that Baylor jackass?

Edited by Bullneck

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 4:26 PM, markstanco said:

He might be on the baylor boards, he was FCBear over there.

i think you may be thinking of his other handle as "gobears."  cal bears, not baylor bears.  he posted "i went to cal" here and TOS several thousand times.  as if anyone on a texas board gives a fuck

i think you may be thinking of his other handle as "gobears."  cal bears, not baylor bears.  he posted "i went to cal" here and TOS several thousand times.  as if anyone on a texas board gives a fuck

He posted here? I can't recall any posts from him.

1 minute ago, markstanco said:
1 hour ago, Jack Straw said:

He posted here? I can't recall any posts from him.

you're right - not here - misstatement on my part.  but he is posting with a different handle here now, i'm sure.  could be eurohorn, or onboard, or kyle, or any other number of completely worthless hacks

• Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 10:06 AM, Jack Straw said:

you're right - not here - misstatement on my part.  but he is posting with a different handle here now, i'm sure.  could be eurohorn, or onboard, or kyle, or any other number of completely worthless hacks

Or BasilYourFace.  

On 5/5/2019 at 10:06 AM, Jack Straw said:

Nope, eurohorn was here during the hornfans days...

Edited by EuroHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Patricio Swayze said:

That guy was an asshole supreme and a total bitch wrapped in one. I thought he left due to some doxxing type stuff. Had his whole profile wiped.

Could be.  I just noticed his insufferable posting ceased right round the time the Briles shit surfaced. 

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Past tense, hopefully.

I had Stage 4 Multiple Myeloma for about a week until a whole body bone scan and a competent oncologist said otherwise. Pretty shitty week that was.

Something similar happened to me but it was 6 weeks

• Like 1

On 2/19/2019 at 12:48 AM, Goo Punch said:

btw smoothlonghorn is one cool dude. for real. met him a couple of times after that as well and he was always cool as hell. i remember one time he saw me and a couple of buddies out in the left field tailgate area after a supers win (we didn't see him) and he went out of his way to come over, say hi, and bless us all with some Lonestar tall boys. anyone who comports himself like that is pretty kickass in my book. 

Considering how little I posted towards the end on Shaggy (and now here), it never occurred to check this thread. Appreciate Longboard Horn for asking and the kind words Goo! I registered early and still consider Surly the best source for unfiltered news/sports/life discussions, but figure most opinions are covered once I get around to reading a topic. However, if anyone was able to partake, I did show my appreciation by bringing BL a few jello shots for the tailgate last year.

P.S. Oh, and Goo, I moved to Pflugerville a few years ago and now laugh every time I pass by Baris at how much s**t people used to give you about that place. Hope all is well...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/4/2019 at 9:22 AM, Armybrat said:

Past tense, hopefully.

I had Stage 4 Multiple Myeloma for about a week until a whole body bone scan and a competent oncologist said otherwise. Pretty shitty week that was.

I remember that. Glad it worked out. 

8 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Sorry if already asked but did Raydog make it here?

I still monitor this site but don't post much lately. I am busy writing my next book and spending time with my girlfriend. She is 24 in case anyone wanted to speculate.

• Like 2