Hugo Stiglitz

America has a Moscow Mitch problem

1 hour ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

I get the ruthlessness and anger, but resist the urge to become what you hate.

4b52ca2005434a70f511a956192582ed3f04fe9b

Posted (edited)

All I'm saying is that relying on ends to justify means is an inherently fraught path to walk. One man's efficient justice is another's swift injustice. I don't trust anyone other than myself to make such judgements, and even I'm not that good.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge and I knew we'd be getting into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

I should probably update my quarantine playlist. 

14 hours ago, LABEVO said:

This would be great

That would just be glorious, but what does that really mean?  Just that the majority of senators present would be Ds?  

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

That would just be glorious, but what does that really mean?  Just that the majority of senators present would be Ds?  

When you say D's do you mean Democrats or Dickheads?

5 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

When you say D's do you mean Democrats or Dickheads?

Low hanging fruit and not really clever.  But then, we're amidst an epidemic because republicans were never really smart.  DOTARD Grifter out front is a beacon.  

Posted (edited)

Here goes Moscow Mitch, dividing the country again on cnn

Edited by pacman

So do we get banned if we say we're okay with Rand possibly given Moscow Bitch the covid, hypothetically speaking of course?

1 minute ago, pacman said:

Mitch is a cockroach. He would survive a nuclear war.

He's a blazing cunt.  A blazing cunt who owns the Dems.  He makes them his bitch at every turn and they're fucking helpless against him.  Pathetic. 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

He's a blazing cunt.  A blazing cunt who owns the Dems.  He makes them his bitch at every turn and they're fucking helpless against him.  Pathetic. 

What's amazing is the guy is a fumbling idiot..that "speech" was about 3 sentences repeated 30 times to cover 10 minutes. My HS debate/speech teacher would have thrown me out of class of I ever presented that shit.

But, Mitch wins and Chuck did little to rebuttal.

How did Chuck not lead with, "The Republicans will give billions to big business and allow them to layoff as many workers as they want?"

Chuck didn't even mention that fact, which, along with the slush fund, are easily the largest soundbites of the bill.

Edited by pacman

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Sure. If Nancy Pelosi tells him he can.

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Anytime this thread gets bumped I keep hoping for well... you know.

Gotta have a heart to die from a heart attack.  Once Putin drops, maybe turtle, Cheney and the rest of the heartless, soulless bastards will cease as well.  

Posted (edited)

A provision for the FDA to approve “innovative” sunscreens—that happen to be made in Florence, Ky., by L’Oreal—appeared in the bill, which was steered in the Senate by Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/who-got-special-deals-in-the-stimulus-and-why-they-got-them/ar-BB11Ls1G?ocid=ientp

Edited by pacman

On 3/23/2020 at 11:19 AM, pacman said:

Mitch is a cockroach. He would survive a nuclear war.

5 hours ago, pacman said:

Well now the cockroach won’t even have to run from the sunlight, with his new innovative sunscreen.  We can still hope for a giant shoe. 

I don't think he'll survive the next election, tbh.  If Trump wouldn't have come along and draw this enormous spotlight on all the graft in DC, then yeah, he'd survive.  But in a unforeseen way, I think the swamp will be drained by Trump's actions.  And I don't think Trump gives one crap about politics, he's just siphoned money from the public funds into his own, and developed his loving base to prop up his fragile ego.   

So either McConnell jumped on the grifting train hard because he knows he's on his way out and is doing a massive money grab, or he was blackmailed into it.  I think the former.

Will be interesting to see if any of his descendants decide they don't want to be associated with his dirty money or tainted name.   

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion