Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
Hugo Stiglitz

America has a Moscow Mitch problem

25 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Bien, bien, bien....

Still, McConnell added Thursday that "as to whether or not the plan was followed and who's the critic and all the rest, I don't have any observation about that because I don't know enough about the details of that to comment on it in any detail."

So the lack of knowledge regarding details didn't stop him from criticizing Obama, but will stop him from criticizing Trump. Its almost as if he's a disingenuous piece of shit. I'll have to give that idea more consideration. 

2 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

The smirk. He knew.

Yep  He's a shit tier human being but he's not a fool

He knows he's full of shit. He knows he's a hypocritical partisan hack who's abusing his power and he's loving every minute of it. 

I wish this turtle would fucking croak already.

do the world a favor mitch. It would be the first good thing you’ve ever done.

Plus, got to get ducks in a row. Get the 37 year old  judge from Kentucky in there so he can do exactly what he is told.

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Really hope Dems get their shit together and start doing their own ads like this. I don’t expect Lincoln Project to be around after this election, but they do a great job at giving me a quarter chub.

Evil incarnate. You have to hope these jackwagons getting appointments will get themselves removed in reasonably short order.  Grifters gonna grift.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion