We need to talk about Betsy Devos

Hugo Stiglitz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So we have money to build a useless wall pursuant to a fake national emergency, but fuck spending on Puerto Ricans after a devastating hurricane or the Special Olympics or people with preexisting conditions who aren't independently wealthy.  I feel so much safer.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lemonlime said:

So we have money to build a useless wall pursuant to a fake national emergency, but fuck spending on Puerto Ricans after a devastating hurricane or the Special Olympics or people with preexisting conditions who aren't independently wealthy.  I feel so much safer.  

The cruelty is the point. 

On 3/26/2019 at 4:16 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

The cruelty is the point. 

Always.  Every.  Single.  Time.

On 3/26/2019 at 9:32 PM, HenryJames said:

On 3/26/2019 at 9:46 PM, Larry T. Spider said:

Her family is like the villains in movies from my childhood. Worth 5.4 billion, have a 40 million dollar yacht, cut special Olympics because they had to make “tough decisions”.

If one were to draft up a plan to "get everyone who even remotely looks rich killed by an angry mob within the next few years," that plan would look a LOT like current reality.  Jesus, these folks really have no fucking clue.

Being a purposefully cruel, rich asshole works great....until the moment it doesn't.  Then LOTS of people (including lots of undeserving people) get to spend a split second of quality time in this:

194327-004-60511886.jpg

• Like 1

You people are being way too hard on Betsy.  She never wanted to defund Special Olympics, she values it tremendously and has always been an advocate:

"I am pleased and grateful the president and I see eye-to-eye on this issue, and that he has decided to fund our Special Olympics grant," DeVos said. "This is funding I have fought for behind-the-scenes over the last several years."

LOL you knee-jerk libtards.  Libtears are the best.

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You people are being way too hard on Betsy.  She never wanted to defund Special Olympics, she values it tremendously and has always been an advocate:

LOL you knee-jerk libtards.  Libtears are the best.

[Cruella De Vil sheepishly hangs puppy-pelt coat up, shoves it to back of closet, turns out closet light]

"I have always been in favor of saving every puppy!"