usmc0331horn

NFL Fans going goon not going away

22 minutes ago, tx ind said:

^^^respect for the dude wearing the Casey Hampton jersey

Big snack was in the house last night, looks like he still enjoys eating. 

On 12/3/2018 at 12:57 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

All of these have at least 1 participant wearing a jersey. Usually two. Infer from that what you will. 

Just got a Deshaun Watson jersey. I feel judged.

Then again - Deshaun would never choke out a pregnant girl.

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

90% of Steelers fans wear Steelers jerseys to games.  That is funny to me.

You should come to church with me some Sunday morning during the season. You can count the number of jersey-wearing Catholics. Better yet is Super Bowl Sunday if the Steelers are playing. Last time I counted almost 50 people wearing a jersey.

I watched part of a NFL game the other day for the first time in probably 10 years. How does anyone watch this "sport"? It's barely FOOTBALL - it's some sort of amped up WWE event, complete with choreographed touchdown dances, the players dance and jive after virtually EVERY play, scores are 17-10, and it's a complete snoozefest.

3 minutes ago, CozManTx said:

I watched part of a NFL game the other day for the first time in probably 10 years. How does anyone watch this "sport"? It's barely FOOTBALL - it's some sort of amped up WWE event, complete with choreographed touchdown dances, the players dance and jive after virtually EVERY play, scores are 17-10, and it's a complete snoozefest.

Yeah! You tell 'em!

27 minutes ago, CozManTx said:

complete with choreographed touchdown dances, the players dance and jive after virtually EVERY play

The horror.

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

The horror.

To each their own I suppose. If you enjoy watching the cornerback drop the RB for a 2 yard gain and then sprint 20 yards away while jumping up and down and acting the fool and coming back to the play while pointing and taunting everyone he passes....then enjoy your NFL.

1 minute ago, CozManTx said:

To each their own I suppose. If you enjoy watching the cornerback drop the RB for a 2 yard gain and then sprint 20 yards away while jumping up and down and acting the fool and coming back to the play while pointing and taunting everyone he passes....then enjoy your NFL.

The hyperbole aside, it doesn't really bother me, no.

4 minutes ago, CozManTx said:

old.jpg

2 hours ago, CozManTx said:

...complete with choreographed touchdown dances, the players dance and jive after virtually EVERY play, .

Is this some sort of code for not enough white guys? 

No.  That's the NBA.

Training-Puppy-Pet-Dog-Whistle-Two-tone-

Cool story bro. Enjoy the shitty bowl season the FBS delivers in front of high school level crowds. That's loads of fun.

4 hours ago, CozManTx said:

1 hour ago, CozManTx said:

So you've only watched "part" of an NFL game over the last 10 years and this is what you came up with?   Your opinion is worthless and you should feel bad.  You seem lost here.  Scram.

2 hours ago, Lerka Lerka said:

So you've only watched "part" of an NFL game over the last 10 years and this is what you came up with?   Your opinion is worthless and you should feel bad.  You seem lost here.  Scram.

Oh simmer down Mr. 94 posts.

4 hours ago, CozManTx said:

You’re either old as fuck or were born without male reproductive organs.

...or both.

I do find it stupid how DBs celebrate knocking down a 10 yd completion attempt. Yet two plays later they get burned for a 50 yd TD. 

2 minutes ago, mycox said:

I do find it stupid how DBs celebrate knocking down a 10 yd completion attempt. Yet two plays later they get burned for a 50 yd TD. 

Kris Boyd is already in the NFL?

I love NFL celebrations, even against my team. I really don't want to see the Vander Esch yodel or Zeke feed-me this weekend, but I respect their right to do it when it's earned.

They are rich and famous, they know they might get de-pantsed the very next play but that's part of the job. Notice the other team rarely takes issue with it...just having fun for players, fans and TV cameras.

29 minutes ago, Bartles said:

I love NFL celebrations, even against my team. I really don't want to see the Vander Esch yodel or Zeke feed-me this weekend, but I respect their right to do it when it's earned.

They are rich and famous, they know they might get de-pantsed the very next play but that's part of the job. Notice the other team rarely takes issue with it...just having fun for players, fans and TV cameras.

My favorite this season has been the no bullshit, zero fucks given, take the ball and chuck it in the stands on the road.

Why they don't penalize that idk but I hope they don't. 

2 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

You’re either old as fuck or were born without male reproductive organs.

...or both.

Hmmm..maybe i AM old if you are entertained by this level of middle-school horseshit. Again, to each their own. I would watch WWE in middle school, too.

1 minute ago, CozManTx said:

Hmmm..maybe i AM old if you are entertained by this level of middle-school horseshit. Again, to each their own. I would watch WWE in middle school, too.

Yup, old as fuck.

I like how the security guards were just standing on the side looking at their phones.

Usually a pretty heavy cop presence at the Collie.

On 12/4/2018 at 8:00 PM, Sbbruin said:

90% of Steelers fans wear Steelers jerseys to games.  That is funny to me.

I saw about that percentage at yesterday's Cowboys game.

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I saw about that percentage at yesterday's Cowboys game.

Feel like that's most NFL games.

Nothing like a Super Bowl celebratory parade to bring out camaraderie, togetherness, fellowship and all that.   

Football season may be over but thankfully related displays of goonery are not.  

12 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Wasn't there a full-scale race war during one of the Dallas Cowboy parades?

Because the last parade was pre-Voting Rights Act