#1 in the Big 12

Michael Knight

2 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

We have given up less points than anyone who has played 7 games, and a third of our total was against the best offense in the country. Our defense makes derpy plays sometimes, but as a whole, has been pretty fucking awesome. Keep it going, fellas.

Also three fewer than OU, who has played six, and lost to Texas by... Three. Lulz. Fuck OU.

There’s a hell of a lot ball left to be played. 

Everybody keep doing what you’re doing (rituals, alcohol/drug consumption, etc.)

This Big 12 campaign comes to a close hopefully in Arlington, Texas (our Bowl game is a reward to the players IMO). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

We have given up less points than anyone who has played 7 games, and a third of our total was against the best offense in the country. Our defense makes derpy plays sometimes, but as a whole, has been pretty fucking awesome. Keep it going, fellas.

fewer.gif

Edited by Michael Knight
  • Like 2

There’s a hell of a lot ball left to be played. 
Everybody keep doing what you’re doing (rituals, alcohol/drug consumption, etc.)
This Big 12 campaign comes to a close hopefully in Arlington, Texas (our Bowl game is a reward to the players IMO). 

Since game two I have been wearing the same shirt, shoes and hat. No need to thank me.
  • Like 1

Tom Herman's 1-0 mentality is going to have to come in effect now more than ever. We are in survive and advance mode from now through November. It all almost fell apart just today. If Texas can take care of business and lose no more than 1 upcoming game, we can expect a spot in the conference championship game. The great thing is WVU and ou still have to play each other 

Edited by Sock Monkey

37 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Get a nice big wiff of your own farts and then let’s get back to normal come Saturday against BYE.  More work to be done 

Is this the retard version of Herman’s favorite saying of “we’re going to enjoy the heck out of this one and get back to work tomorrow because bye is a really good team?”

• Like 1

Tom Herman's 1-0 mentality is going to have to come in effect now more than ever. We are in survive and advance mode from now through November. It all almost fell apart just today. If Texas can take care of business and lose no more than 1 upcoming game, we can expect a spot in the conference championship game. The great thing is WVU and ou still have to play each other 

After getting a good look at WV tonight, I’d be surprised by anything other than a Texas OU CCG.

Also a CCG when every team has already played each other is moronic, and might cost one of those teams a playoff spot this year.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

After getting a good look at WV tonight, I’d be surprised by anything other than a Texas OU CCG.

Also a CCG when every team has already played each other is moronic, and might cost one of those teams a playoff spot this year.

We'll get "Big Game Tom" for WVU. I'm more concerned about the game in Lubbock and the home game against Iowa State.

22 minutes ago, Sock Monkey said:

Today we witnessed "Prevent Finishing".  I didn't know there was such a thing, but winning is *extremely* hard.

Our ability to play well appears inversely tied to the level of the opponent.  Bro, iState and the basketball school thus seem to be quite trappy.  

in the famous words of the prophet known as nelly

I am number one
No matter if you like it here take it sit down and write it
I am number one
Eh eh eh eh eh eh! now let me ask ya man...
What does it take to be number one?
Two is not a winna and three nobody remembers
What does it take to be number one?

2 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

So where do we end up in the poll?

4 teams ahead of us lost.

LSU will jump us for sure because SEC but will we be 6?

i think we will be six right behind number 5 LSU.

Michigan probably jumps us as well. Georgia man not fall past us either because "quality SEC loss". #8 is my bet

24 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I’ll take this system vs. the one in ‘08 that fucked us

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Since game two I have been wearing the same shirt, shoes and hat. No need to thank me.

I bought a brand new shirt before the USC game. Afterwards I decided I am not washing it until they lose. My family already thinks it smells. Oh well. 

4 minutes ago, fellside said:

Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, LSU, Notre Dame, Michigan, Georgia, Texas, UCF, Oklahoma.  My guess.

So Lsu is gonna jump the team that just beat them last week?  Gotta love polls.  Real question is how is the commitee going to rate these teams? 

Trying to figure out what would be worse:  The Big 12 losing a chance at the playoffs because the only team with a shot loses the CCG or the CCG featuring two teams with multiple losses and no chance at the playoffs.

This conference doesn't make much sense to me, but it's starting to feel like a lot of upsets will happen just based on match ups.

40 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Is this the retard version of Herman’s favorite saying of “we’re going to enjoy the heck out of this one and get back to work tomorrow because bye is a really good team?”

Your mom just gave me the retard version of a blowjob and I enjoyed the heck out of it. 

5 minutes ago, fellside said:

Trying to figure out what would be worse:  The Big 12 losing a chance at the playoffs because the only team with a shot loses the CCG or the CCG featuring two teams with multiple losses and no chance at the playoffs.

This conference doesn't make much sense to me, but it's starting to feel like a lot of upsets will happen just based on match ups.

it could be worse pac12 is already  eliminated

26 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

So where do we end up in the poll?

4 teams ahead of us lost.

LSU will jump us for sure because SEC but will we be 6?

i think we will be six right behind number 5 LSU.

Do you know what solves this problem?

Our resume, if we win out, puts us in the playoffs. Wash is gone so PAC 12 eliminated, UGa loses to Bama so not two from the SEC. Notre Dame looks really vulnerable, one loss and they're done. Win out we are in the CCG. Then it's a coin toss to beat OU again.

But no doubt we have the resume. Nobody else will have played our schedule and beaten so many ranked teams.

24 minutes ago, joeycovers said:

I bought a brand new shirt before the USC game. Afterwards I decided I am not washing it until they lose. My family already thinks it smells. Oh well. 

Breckyn Hager’s barber laughs at your “commitment “

• Like 1